Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
Black dots on road textures.
Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:35 PM
I've been running my GTA with Ultimate Textures 2.0, VisualIV 1.7.1, modified ENB and I have these weird black 'dots' on my road textures, they're really annoying after a while and I couldn't find solution anywhere.
My computer can run the game well and you can tell that looking at the video, but if necessary, here's my specs:
Intel Core i7 2600K 3.4GHz
4GB DDR3 at 1333MHz.
nVidia GeForce GTX570 1280MB GDDR5
Here's a video showing the problem:
Also a quick picture:
And it says that DxDiag would help:
I will appreciate any help!
Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:29 PM
But, you can try to increase the filtering quality (most probably to highest), that might help.
Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:08 PM
You can also try to decrease "View Distance" to 20. This option is hungry for resources which are not worth to invest. Only for taking pictures values of 50 or higher makes sense. The visual difference is minimal with values higher than 20-30.
Also, set all your video card control options to "controlled by application" as well.
Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:57 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users