Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will you be disappointed at R*?

106 replies to this topic

Poll: Will u be disappointed if GTA V won't released this 2012? (357 member(s) have cast votes)

Will u be disappointed if GTA V won't released this 2012?

1. Yes (216 votes [63.72%])

Percentage of vote: 63.72%

2. No (123 votes [36.28%])

Percentage of vote: 36.28%

Vote Guests cannot vote
(Yakuza)
  • (Yakuza)

Dragon of GTA

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

ill be pissed if they dont release it this year. if they release it on 2013 then they better add something or make slightly modifications to it.

Bad Azz
  • Bad Azz

Buddah

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Bullit1990 @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 15:13)
Yes I'm kinda disappointed.

Not even so much for a 2013 release date, but more about the current silence combined with a 2013 release.
If they will release it in 2013, I'm sure the game will be better then if released in 2012 because of the extra time to improve the game.

It's just the complete silence... If it isn't released this year then I find it a pretty bad thing to do to your fans.
They could give us something like a screenshot a month instead of acting like it doesn't exist for almost half a year.
IMO, that would justify the wait for an 2013 release. But I am disappointed now because it's becoming less and less likely that V will be released this year.
Now we haven't heard anything in a couple of months, 2013 release is most likely, and fans are still being ignored. There's no compensation or anything.

Rockstar knows GTA has a huge fanbase eagerly waiting for any info.
All I'm saying is Rockstar could keep the fans a lot more happy and make a 2013 release completely acceptable just by giving something, even if small.

Patience is your friend. Rockstar clearly stated multiple times they are focusing on MP3 and we won't get any GTA V info before its release.

Even if you whine, cry, sh*t in yo pants, whatever. You don't have any control on it.

ThatGuyWhoPlaysGtaTooMuch
  • ThatGuyWhoPlaysGtaTooMuch

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

Honestly i will survive as long as it takes though lately just dont care about it anymore. Starting to just not care about a new gta anymore. Everyone knows the GTS series is R*'s biggest seller and its the one game that is always done really good. And in that thought its really nice that they take the time to give us a game we can enjoy for years. That said i think they need to stop making multiple games at the same time and toss all there chips in one pile. If all branches of R* were full out on a lone title then tit wouldnt take 5 years for a game. But instead they make rdr, gta, exc at the same time just delaying the games longer. Kinda sucks because its the big money maker and we are all dieing for a tiny piece of info lol.

Oh well R* dont blame me if i loose interest in the next YEAR!! Because you just have to keep it all quite for bloody max pain.... I just feel like im growing out of video games (maybe thats what happens when your 20?) and tierd of all this waiting. Guess were just gonna have to see if i still give a crap in a year or two.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:21 PM

I voted 'No'

Of course I would be disappointed that it didn't come out, but my feelings wouldn't be directed at Rockstar.
It's like, if you go into an Ice Cream Shop, and they're all out of your favorite flavor. You can't blame the guy/gal behind the counter. Things happen, and there's no point getting mad at people if they aren't the direct cause of your butthurtedness.

I have a strong feeling that GTA V will come out in 2012. But if it doesn't, oh well.

THISGUY154
  • THISGUY154

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:29 PM

I'll be more disappointed in general, not really towards R* since they need more time to perfect their masterpiece.

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:35 PM

i won't be disappointed because i'm not getting myself all hyped up for it. even if they do a set a 2012 release date, there's a chance it could get delayed until sometime in 2013.

The Nihilist
  • The Nihilist

Illegalist

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:12 PM

No, because it'll either be late-2012 or early 2013, and I have enough patience to wait and watch for news. Ever since the release of the trailer, I figured we wouldn't get any decent news/trailers till after Max Payne 3 came out, so I'm just waiting for that, since I'll be playing that for awhile and should hold me over. Along with other games that have already been out.

I just started a new play through in GTAIV, so I'll be taking my time with that.

fitbikesbmx
  • fitbikesbmx

V

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:13 PM

Sure, I'd rather have it sooner than later but I'd also rather them take their time on the game. Plus, on top of that, I'd rather be told now that it's coming in 2013 than be told it's coming in October 2012 and a few months down the road have it delayed and be massively disappointed.

Addz247
  • Addz247

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

the later it is the better it will be keep up the hard work rockstar

wrestlingforme
  • wrestlingforme

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (gta_fan28 @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 07:00)
There are many speculations and rumors that GTAV won't come out this 2012, but R* hasn't announced the release date yet. But I still hoping for 2012 released.
I will be very disappointed and upset to them if they won't release it this 2012 I know most of u will either. I mean this game is already in development for almost 3 to 4 years and it's almost finished. And we all know that R* won't release any info after MP3 released. Cause they're promoting that game. So what do u think? Share your thoughts but be polite and respectful to others ok. smile.gif

Seriously? They probably arent even close to finished,so why expect it this year?
god.

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:08 AM

I will be disappointed but people are giving 'disappointed' a much worse connotation than the word really means. I've been disappointed in several things but it rarely affects my overall view something.

Any disappointment will quickly be erased and even turned to praise once we slip GTAV into our systems so there is no need to get butthurt over R* dragging their feet.

mrmojo_prime
  • mrmojo_prime

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:09 AM

I'll only ever be disappointed if Rockstar confirms GTA V for a release some time in 2012 and then they delay GTA V till 2013. mind you even then I won't be that disappointed.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (Cole Phelps Gta @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 07:12)

( but the story....... well onestly i have no clue what the story was about. (any story would of been better) S.R.T.T would of been on par with IV but without a story it's no better than gta III )

Are you really putting GTA III on the same level as SRTT/3? whatsthat.gif suicidal.gif

BTW before you say it, I am not a fanboy, inface I have all SRs for PS3, except SR1 I have that for X360.... moto_whistle.gif

Jewstinian
  • Jewstinian

Sprouting Brass and Slinging Lead

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (HeNDo6750 @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 13:11)
QUOTE (Street Mix @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 07:34)
Yes, I'll be done with it by then cause R* are laziest devs eva who cant produce a game in 6 years unlike those brave hard working devs at IW, Treyarch and Ubi Montreal.

Well then play CoD, instead of moaning about GTA V and R*.

Something will happen next month, hopefully

Most likely will with GTA IV's 4th birthday next month, and R* hopefully releasing GTA V 4 years exactly after IV in 2012.

But not 100% sure, about 90% sure

He was joking, just so you know.

mike51501989
  • mike51501989

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:37 AM

Well given the lack of news and information since the debut trailer was released I would say that 2012 doesnt seem like it will happen. When it comes to Rockstar I can say they haven't once produced a game I couldn't stand so they have that going for them. The only way I would be disapointed with Rockstar is if they don't add anything new to V other than the location.

Isuck100%
  • Isuck100%

Hasa Diga Eebowai!

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:49 AM

I won't really be disappointed in Rockstar, I'll just be disappointed in general.

Bullit1990
  • Bullit1990

A bit paranoid.

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE (Bad Azz @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 23:47)

Not even so much for a 2013 release date, but more about the current silence combined with a 2013 release.
If they will release it in 2013, I'm sure the game will be better then if released in 2012 because of the extra time to improve the game.

It's just the complete silence...  If it isn't released this year then I find it a pretty bad thing to do to your fans.
They could give us something like a screenshot a month instead of acting like it doesn't exist for almost half a year.
IMO, that would justify the wait for an 2013 release. But I am disappointed now because it's becoming less and less likely that V will be released this year.
Now we haven't heard anything in a couple of months, 2013 release is most likely, and fans are still being ignored. There's no compensation or anything.

All I'm saying is Rockstar could keep the fans a lot more happy and make a 2013 release completely acceptable just by giving something, even if small.

Patience is your friend. Rockstar clearly stated multiple times they are focusing on MP3 and we won't get any GTA V info before its release.

Even if you whine, cry, sh*t in yo pants, whatever. You don't have any control on it.

I know, and I have patience. But you can't disagree with me that any bit of real info would be good.
I'm not talking about huge amounts of info, but just a image of a street in Los Santos or anything.
Something simple.

Not heavily promoting the game, but just keeping the fans happy.

el_roy1985
  • el_roy1985

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:36 AM

I will be disappointed; Although, I will understand, because I know it will be so they can take their time to release a proper game.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:54 AM

I am already disappointed that they showed us a bit of this game just to spam the F*ck out of MP3.

superhobo666
  • superhobo666

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:19 AM

Null vote because yes and no.

I'll be disappointed if it takes longer than october/doesn't come until 2013

But I'll also be happy because R* would have more time to refine and polish the game.

HeNDo6750
  • HeNDo6750

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:47 AM

a screenshot or tiny clues released by R* of GTA V, like numbers on their website, and letters to get the fans guessing of when GTA V will be released, and nothing more.

Maybe they have, but hidden the possible numbers and letters so well

Bad Azz
  • Bad Azz

Buddah

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (Bullit1990 @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 22:33)
QUOTE (Bad Azz @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 23:47)

It's just the complete silence...  If it isn't released this year then I find it a pretty bad thing to do to your fans.

I know, and I have patience. But you can't disagree with me that any bit of real info would be good.
I'm not talking about huge amounts of info, but just a image of a street in Los Santos or anything.
Something simple.

Not heavily promoting the game, but just keeping the fans happy.

Of course i'll be happy if I arrive from school tommorow and see a new screenshot released.

But I feel like some guys on here need info as much as they need breathing in order to survive. Even somes on here are acting like Rockstar are owing them info. It's just plain stupid and immature. This ain't directed at you, I just wanted to point it in general.

Don't try to control what you can, be patient, experiment life and time will go way faster bud.

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:35 PM

user posted image

can we atleast have a release date rockstar?
pls.......

1whitebuddah
  • 1whitebuddah

SHOWN PARASITIC

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:40 PM Edited by 1whitebuddah, 29 March 2012 - 01:59 PM.

QUOTE (Street Mix @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 17:23)
QUOTE (HeNDo6750 @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 19:11)
QUOTE (Street Mix @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 07:34)
Yes, I'll be done with it by then cause R* are laziest devs eva who cant produce a game in 6 years unlike those brave hard working devs at IW, Treyarch and Ubi Montreal.

Well then play CoD, instead of moaning about GTA V and R*.

I will because CoD is truly awesome and unique experience which get annual release unlike some GTA game from lazy scots. And look at this boring MP3 multiplayer. That was in development for 9 years? I've seen better in PSP version of CoD.

i will most definitely sh*t in your cereal.

everyone who is moaning will be contradicting themselves in 6 months times, hating rockstar now and then when the game comes out you will be sucking rockstars dick

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:59 PM

No, because let rockstar take time to perfect it and not bad sh*t port.

Beez
  • Beez

Given To Fly

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

I just can't get enough of these threads. inlove.gif Please, everyone, start more of them. They're so insightful.

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

yes and no, yes because i wanna play it now, IV has recently got boring for me, i still have it but i recently purchased Saints Row The Third (the story made no sense but it was so much fun) and in some aspects i found it better than IV, and also there will be a lot of questions raised with a 5 year wait in between GTA games, it seems a bit too long to me. no because if it comes perfect with no need for a billion patches then brilliant, no matter what if i purchase the game (i'm currently on the fence) i'm sure it'll blow me away.

Vidiz
  • Vidiz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

Like most people here, yes and no. Considering the game was announced in October 2011, I will find it disappointing if the game isn't released in 2012. Over a year between trailer and the release is annoying for the fans. But I'm used to it, and there is no shortage of good games coming out this year including a few ones I will put a lot of time into, so it'd actually probably be a good thing if GTA V doesn't come out this year so I can play those.

HeNDo6750
  • HeNDo6750

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

I still think May 2012 at the latest. As there has been many clues in the GTA V trailer, GTA TBoGT credits and the date of GTA V trailer song. Yes that might not be GTA V's exact release date, but think about, 9 days after MP3 has been released, R* can then release GTA V w/o affecting MP3 sales at all, and can get unbreakable amount of sales from two different games in the same month.

And I'm not saying its definate, but one can hope for it to happen w/o getting criticised by other people on here, saying that " R* won't do that without months of marketing". But this is the marketing of not revealing loads of info like the III era and GTA IV+EFLC, as R* doesn't want to ruin the hype of V, like what they did before

Vidiz
  • Vidiz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (HeNDo6750 @ Thursday, Mar 29 2012, 15:59)
I still think May 2012 at the latest. As there has been many clues in the GTA V trailer, GTA TBoGT credits and the date of GTA V trailer song. Yes that might not be GTA V's exact release date, but think about, 9 days after MP3 has been released, R* can then release GTA V w/o affecting MP3 sales at all, and can get unbreakable amount of sales from two different games in the same month.

And I'm not saying its definate, but one can hope for it to happen w/o getting criticised by other people on here, saying that " R* won't do that without months of marketing". But this is the marketing of not revealing loads of info like the III era and GTA IV+EFLC, as R* doesn't want to ruin the hype of V, like what they did before

That is ridiculous. Every game needs months of PR, even one as big as GTA. GTA IV 9 days after MP3? MP3 would bomb.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users