Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which button will you push?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
290 replies to this topic

Poll: Which button will you push? (652 member(s) have cast votes)

Which button will you push?

1. RED (353 votes [65.01%])

Percentage of vote: 65.01%

2. BLUE (190 votes [34.99%])

Percentage of vote: 34.99%

Vote
LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:17 AM

There are two buttons in front of you...

RED - You get a copy of GTAV today. Somebody out there in a third-world country, somebody you've never met, dies.

BLUE - You never get to play GTAV, ever. Somebody out there in a third-world country that you've never met, is given a lifetime of wealth and freedom.

Which would you push?

Original Light
  • Original Light

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:19 AM

I'm a good man, blue for me.

dumbassbuffet
  • dumbassbuffet

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (LotusRIP @ Monday, Mar 26 2012, 19:17)

RED - You get a copy of GTAV today. Somebody out there in a third-world country, somebody you've never met, dies.

BLUE - You never get to play GTAV, ever. Somebody out there in a third-world country that you've never met, is given a lifetime of wealth and freedom.

Which would you push?

what happens if i clicked null vote turn.gif

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:23 AM

Green button: Everyone in the continent of Africa dies, i get a piece of gum.

/vote Green button

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (dumbassbuffet @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 00:19)

Which would you push?

what happens if i clicked null vote turn.gif

7 days...

CorneliusCoffin
  • CorneliusCoffin

The Cof

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:27 AM Edited by Knife, 06 April 2012 - 03:47 PM.

QUOTE (LotusRIP @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 00:17)

Which would you push?

Oh, is this the one where, [Mass Effect 3 Spoiler]regardless of which button I push all Mass Relays are destroyed and nobody can get back to their home planet?

wait...spoiler alert.

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:29 AM

Honestly though... I'm interested to see what everyone's perspective is on GTAV, and just what lengths people are willing to go to for what is just a video game. Social experiment.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:29 AM

Red. Cruel as it sounds, citizens of third world nations don't live very long anyway.

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:31 AM

Red button, i can't control what happens, people will always die by natural cause or other circumstances and regardless of what i or anybody choose, death is a part of life.
I guess i'm renegade angry.gif

bluetops
  • bluetops

Chupacabra

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:32 AM

Red. Someone dies in each day anyway.

CorneliusCoffin
  • CorneliusCoffin

The Cof

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (ACR @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 00:31)
Red button, i can't control what happens, people will always die by natural cause or other circumstances and regardless of what i or anybody choose, death is a part of life.

The word you are looking for is degenerate.
Seriously, what kind of argumentation is that? It's okay to kill because people die anyway? And after all I get to play my videogame.

ACR
  • ACR

• Members
  • China

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (CorneliusCoffin @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 00:34)
Red button, i can't control what happens, people will always die by natural cause or other circumstances  and regardless of what i or anybody choose, death is a part of life.

Seriously, what kind of argumentation is that? It's okay to kill because people die anyway? And after all I get to play my videogame.

Why are you so butthurt? People will die regardless of meaningless things like choosing to play game now or never or later. It's not like i am activating nuclear warhead ffs.
And i was making reference to mass effect, but it seems you are to stupid to understand, the only degenerate here are you.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:46 AM

Somebody out there in a third-world country that you've never met, is given a lifetime of wealth and freedom.

Sure, I may have never met them, but I may meet them in the future, in which case I'll just bring some GTA to real life... tounge.gif

No I'm kidding. But seriously, how do you know that the 3rd world country person's family isn't going to be offered "Push the RED button and the person responsible for your wealth will die and you keep this wealth, Push the BLUE button and you lose all this wealth, but the person lives.

I'm a good guy, I voted BLUE . But if they were asking about taking away my GTA SA.....

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE (CorneliusCoffin @ Monday, Mar 26 2012, 19:34)
Red button, i can't control what happens, people will always die by natural cause or other circumstances  and regardless of what i or anybody choose, death is a part of life.

The key is that OP said "third world nation". It's about how you perceive that statement. TWN could mean a more civilized but dirt poor middle-eastern nation like Iran, or a small disease-stricken African nation. I assumed he meant the latter, so I chose red. Those poor African nations have starving children and disease everywhere and they drop like flies everyday unfortunately, so it wouldn't be a hard choice for me.

SilentnElite
  • SilentnElite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:48 AM

Pushed blue but didn't read OP, still I chose the right answer.

Da_Lurker
  • Da_Lurker

Wake up and smell the coffee

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:51 AM

You guys need to relax, synthetize and take the green pill. It will still be a sh*tty ending, though =/

(LOL, just another ME3 spoiler tounge.gif )

Wenis IV
  • Wenis IV

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:53 AM

Blue.. There is always GTA VI to look forward to..

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:56 AM

QUOTE (Wenis IV @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 00:53)
Blue.. There is always GTA VI to look forward to..

Next question: Either never brush your teeth again or someone dies in Africa.

Question after that: Either you never eat again or someone dies in Africa.

After that: Either you lose all your loved ones or someone dies in Africa.

After that: You must be homeless for the rest of your life or someone dies in Africa.

Do i need to go on?

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:57 AM Edited by canttakemyid, 27 March 2012 - 01:00 AM.

Red.

- If their life is bad enough, then death would be a reward.
- 154,808 people die everday CIA Factbook. If I don't press it, 154,808 people die. If I do press it, then 154,809 people die. A person dies anyway.
-'Third world' doesn't mean Somalia/poor. It is a non-aligned nation during the Cold War (includes India, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Mexico, many potentially decent envrionments).
-Whose to say that this person is or isn't more entitled to wealth and freedom than I am to GTAV? Neither of us is entitled to either of those things; it's reality. So I chose a reality that at least includes GTAV.

*Good Topic though. I like where this will lead monocle.gif .

CorneliusCoffin
  • CorneliusCoffin

The Cof

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (Da_Lurker @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 00:51)
You guys need to relax, synthetize and take the green pill. It will still be a sh*tty ending, though =/

(LOL, just another ME3 spoiler tounge.gif )

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have started the argument, I'm the catalyst. I should have known from the start that I couldn't save earth

Closson
  • Closson

KeefChief

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:58 AM

how are people picking red? that's f*cking inhumane and disgusting. it's a video game you guys need to set your priorities straight.

ACR
  • ACR

• Members
  • China

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (whatsstrength @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 00:47)

The key is that OP said "third world nation". It's about how you perceive that statement. TWN could mean a more civilized but dirt poor middle-eastern nation like Iran, or a small disease-stricken African nation. I assumed he meant the latter, so I chose red. Those poor African nations have starving children and disease everywhere and they drop like flies everyday unfortunately, so it wouldn't be a hard choice for me.

Well i didn't choose that because of people of 3rd world countries, i don't think that they are less valuable or important than people from the rest of the world, but mortality percent is certainly very high in those parts of the world. I'm choosing red regardless if it is any part of the world, people will die, from bullet, cancer, car accident, etc. If poll was to choose between death or life of my loved ones that would be another story, i just don't have any feelings for people that i don't know or never heard of.

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:04 AM

Red.

I'm saving them from a life of Selfish greed and regret smile.gif

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:05 AM

Blue. Alongside of the fact that it is my favorite color, I am one who can live without video games, even if it is a new GTA game. I love to play video games but they do not rule my life so yeah.

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:07 AM

Wow half of this forum is a bunch of hippies.

SAVE THE POOR KIDS, MAAAN! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!

Chillzz01
  • Chillzz01

Prankster

• Members

Red all the way....

CorneliusCoffin
  • CorneliusCoffin

The Cof

• Members

QUOTE (ACR @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 01:00)
QUOTE (whatsstrength @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 00:47)

Well i didn't choose that because of people of 3rd world countries, i don't think that they are less valuable or important than people from the rest of the world, but mortality percent is certainly very high in those parts of the world. I'm choosing red regardless if it is any part of the world, people will die, from bullet, cancer, car accident, etc. If poll was to choose between death or life of my loved ones that would be another story, i just don't have any feelings for people that i don't know or never heard of.

But with that chain of argumentation you could justify about any crime.
Just take 9/11 for an example. The hijackers didn't know any of the people they killed. They did it because from their perspective, all westerners live a miserable life and also because they thought they find salvation thorugh it and automatically book a ticket for paradise.
With you argumentation those actions would be justified because people die anyway and it's actually good that it happened in New York because it already has a comparatively higher crime and death rate than other American cities. (I'm exaggerating of course, but basically that's your line of argumentation.)

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 01:07)

And the other half is filled with pathetic, inbred-born kids. A good balance.

CorneliusCoffin
  • CorneliusCoffin

The Cof

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (Capricornus @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 01:10)
QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Tuesday, Mar 27 2012, 01:07)

And the other half is filled with pathetic, inbred-born kids. A good balance.

don't forget the trolls. There's always a couple of trolls somewhere. If you see one, don't feed it.

Nebby
  • Nebby

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:12 AM

Blue.

I'll just play IV with ENB for the rest of my life considering I could buy the best of the best computer part's, so it's all good. icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users