Looking for Normal Free Moders on PSN

2 replies to this topic
cnrdrn
  • cnrdrn

GTAF Retarded

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:36 PM

So this is my first topic ever.
Every time you play GTA online free mode, you get a bunch of dicks in helicopters or with rocket launchers always trying to kill everyone, which sucks.
So I want to add a bunch of normal drive around, role players, mic or no micers, to add me, then we can all add each other and do a sick party mode.
We can play our own game of cops and robbers, cop on the side of the road, criminal rips by, boom you have a fun car chase. Or the classic "drug deal gone bad" scenario which I know everyone here has done before!
Haha anywho I always thought this kinda stuff is fun in GTA when bored, soooo lemme know!

my psn is - cnrdrn

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

Hey cnrdrn.

Here are a few places on the forum, you'll either find fun events, or like-minded gamers.

The Department - This is an emergency services roleplay event organised on the forum, it's active once a week, it's not too serious and you can chose between being a cop, firefighter or medic, or even criminal.

Gangs - This is the section of the forum were players get together and forms gangs, every gang is slightly different, and plays GTA IV amongst other games, most gangs are open for recruitment, so I suggest finding a gang based on PSN, and consider joining for like minded gamers.

Lastly, at the top of this section is the = GTAF USER ID'S LIST = - Here you can add your own PSN or find some other players, that also enjoy free mode.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Go eat your mom's ass

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:27 PM

Have you ever looked around all the options and menus? There is a setting/preference to turn off friendly fire, and honestly, I don't meet those kind of people in Free Mode apart from noob Airport Killfests.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users