» «
Photo

Top 3 GTA Trailers

5 replies to this topic
Buffalo Soldier
  • Buffalo Soldier

The Man Himself.

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:12 PM Edited by Buffalo Soldier, 26 March 2012 - 06:15 PM.

Pretty silly thread - but hey, it's a change from the usual speculation sh*t about the release date or the protagonist of GTA 5.

Just post your Top 3 GTA trailers - can be from any game at all, even the upcoming GTA V, give a short reason if you want to.

3rd Place

Simply because in 2008 - this was phenomenal, the graphics were outstanding and it really showed off a new era in gaming and Grand Theft Auto, it seems like a movie.

2nd Place

Couldn't decide between this or the second VCS trailer - but decided on this because of the amazing shot at 0:45 - plus it shows how much of a Dramatic/Emotional storyline VCS has.

1st Place

I love this trailer so much just because of the colours and graphics, the song is brilliant and it just makes the game seem so alive and amazing.
It makes you just want to play it. Such a party feel to it.

w32natoproducoes
  • w32natoproducoes

Renato Urbano

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:50 PM Edited by w32natoproducoes, 27 March 2012 - 01:37 AM.

2 gta iv trailers? LOL dude.

Hodor Hodor
  • Hodor Hodor

HODOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:13 PM

True but the gta 5 trailer would be 1st in my opinion than the Gta 4 one then the ballad of gay Tony.

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

GTA V, then GTA IV, then The Ballad of Gay Tony.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

For me it's these.

1)
2)
3)

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:23 PM

The GTA V trailer is at the top of my favourites list (need I even give a reason why?)

But after that one my second two would be:

For this one this was the first GTA IV trailer I ever saw (I didn't get to see the first IV trailer as I never has access to a computer at that time), and there is just something about it that I love. I think it's just the simplicity of it. What's the trailer about? Well it's just Niko walking through Liberty City whilst all manner of things are taking place, and that I like.

For this one it is for two reasons:
1. The song. tounge.gif
2. Everything that is going on in the trailer.
Simple as that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users