Photo

Roman's Holiday Not So Easy After All

11 replies to this topic
Wheeler_Dealer
  • Wheeler_Dealer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:59 PM

Roman's Holiday should be a gimmie. No time limit, not shots fired or explosions. Just a ride in the park.

Well, I was trying to drive to the warehouse without coming to a standstill and I hit a cab and a police car jammed right up next to the driver's side of my car leaving just enough room for me to get out. Roman probably didn't have enough room to get out but the software made him anyway. I was afraid that when I threatened him the cops would get involved but they didn't, trouble was Roman didn't have enough room to get back in the car. I decided to move my car and accidentally jacked the cop car!

Now the cops are trying to arrest me and to get away I had to shoot them. I finally moved the cop car and Roman got back in my car. Now I had a 3 star chase on my hands but I'm stuck in Bohan, no Paint 'n Spray and not much room to run, especially with a helicopter tracking you, so I crashed the barricades to cross the bridge to Algonquin and made it to the Paint 'n Spray. The cops saw me! Sigh.

Lots of random fast driving netted nothing and I was eventually trapped in a small park near an overhead railway. I gave up on the mission and abandoned the car and took the stairs in desperation. After a bit of running with no other options in sight, I noticed that the only cops that seemed to have eyes on me were in the chopper. I took it down with my RPG and walked down the tracks out of the search zone!

I figured the mission was blown but Malc was still holding Roman in the car. Roman's Taxi is one tough car!

zackryderwoo
  • zackryderwoo

Why did I move here? I guess it was your mother.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

Nice read.
I accidently drove off a bridge into a river.

lol232
  • lol232

The Golden Butcher

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:57 AM

Well, instead of coming to Roman call 5552222 he will come you and Malcolm with his Taxi.
Then you will drive Roman in his cab and it's very short to the Warehouse.

PINKbubblegum
  • PINKbubblegum

YELLOW CARRRRRRR!

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

when roman starts to run away from the cab (neer the toll booth) i accidently shot him and
i expected to get a red" you've scared roman off " text along the bottom of the screen

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Thursday, Apr 5 2012, 06:57)
Well, instead of coming to Roman call 5552222 he will come you and Malcolm with his Taxi.

nice! i did not know that is what Elizabeta texted that number to me for... haha... i just thought it was one of those random numbers that doesn't work...

thecommander
  • thecommander

You can forget about the miscarrige or keep drinking.

• Members

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:27 AM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Thursday, Apr 5 2012, 06:57)

I'm gonna have to try that one. Never even crossed my mind to do that.

acmilano
  • acmilano

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:50 AM

I actually started beef with the police and after lot of shooting and crashing car went into flames and all three,Roman,Malc and Johnny died in flames.It was actually awesome.

seagull1971
  • seagull1971

Loose Cannon

• Members

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:18 AM

Glad this mission topic has come up because I have a question. Is it possible to get Roman from A to B without him getting out ? I have played this mission a number of times and really concentrate on the driving but I always get some dumb ass Taxi or something bringing me to a stop. Has this been built into the game dynamics to make this mission Quote 'SLIGHTLY' harder ?
Just curious.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:02 AM

QUOTE (seagull1971 @ Tuesday, May 22 2012, 07:18)
Glad this mission topic has come up because I have a question. Is it possible to get Roman from A to B without him getting out ? I have played this mission a number of times and really concentrate on the driving but I always get some dumb ass Taxi or something bringing me to a stop. Has this been built into the game dynamics to make this mission Quote 'SLIGHTLY' harder ?
Just curious.

Yeah, just smash through the toll booth.
You'll get a wanted level but it's easy to evade

Simon_V
  • Simon_V

Red Dead Undead

• Members

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:05 PM

I drive slow around, after John and Malc stop talking and making fun of Roman, I stop in some side.street... Roman starts running, I hit him, put him in the car, and then I have NO problem driving through the Tool-Booth.

It's very easy biggrin.gif

Or try this...

Shelby123456
  • Shelby123456

Shelby Clark

• Members

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:39 PM

This mission was pretty easy for me but, when I got to the bridge Roman escaped from the car as ususal but, when I threatend Roman with my gun he took a month to get back to car. When we finally got back to the car, he got stuck so, I hit him and he got back in the car. wink.gif

huevos_benedicto_180
  • huevos_benedicto_180

Spring 2013

• Members

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:46 PM

Ha, I love it when missions turn into crazy situations. Happened to me in one of the first missions in Vice City - 3 star wanted level! Madness.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users