Photo

Has Rockstar ever...

8 replies to this topic
Dragonjack
  • Dragonjack

Moving on to a new account.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:32 PM

Has Rockstar ever visit GTAF? i mean...this is One Big GTA fansite out there! just asking. its kinda stupid that people pretend to be a Rockstar employee and showing Fake information from what i hear in GTAV.net at the moment... *EDIT* Below the description I meant "GTAF" sry guys

Jay
  • Jay

1984 - 2011

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

Look, I think you need to realise that the General Chat section of this website has very little to do with Grand Theft Auto or Rockstar and it is full of people who don't care about the game as much as they used to. Every thread you've made pertains to something GTA-related. It's weird. There's also a GTA Series Chat section.

And the answer is yes. The R* machine is very good to many of its fan sites.

Dragonjack
  • Dragonjack

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (Jay @ Monday, Mar 26 2012, 12:37)
Look, I think you need to realise that the General Chat section of this website has very little to do with Grand Theft Auto or Rockstar and it is full of people who don't care about the game as much as they used to. Every thread you've made pertains to something GTA-related. It's weird. There's also a GTA Series Chat section.

Sorry if its not GTA-related

Jay
  • Jay

1984 - 2011

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE (Dragonjack @ Monday, Mar 26 2012, 22:11)
QUOTE (Jay @ Monday, Mar 26 2012, 12:37)

Sorry if its not GTA-related

That's the complete opposite of what I said, but whatever.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:21 PM

Well I don't know if Rockstar has actually made a account and posted here I know it has over at our sister site at reddead.net in the weeks following Red Dead Redemptions release. They mostly wanted to know in game issues like glitches and the like. Once issues were ironed out they disappeared.

SmC12
  • SmC12

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:32 PM

Let me tell you the story of a man called deepthroatgta4. Well, this mysterious phenonnemon occurred a few years ago before the release of GTA IV, this strange member made posts which were suspicious and turned out to be related in some way to the contents of GTA IV. He made no sense at first glance and was quickly dismissed as a troll, but he persisted with his strange posting, with full support from the staff, who turned a complete blind eye on this member and let him continue telling the forums about his quest. Was he an employee who knew about the game and was manipulating us with hidden messages and codes? Or just a crazy person? Or both? Nobody knows. But when his posts were analyzed they showed a clear and suspicious link to GTA, in fact he gave us information about New York City and foreign criminals before the first trailer was even released.

Full analysis of all Deepthroatgta4 posts

He reappeared not too long ago a few months before the announcement of GTA V, strange no? He's yet to be seen again...

There is also an official and confirmed R* member on this forum (in his own member group), by the name of R* Toronto, who provided technical support to members of GTA IV PC version.

And I'm sure it would be stupid to think any employee hasn't stumbled accross this website and taken a look. Rumour has it the staff are tightly connected to Rockstar as well.

Dragonjack
  • Dragonjack

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (SmC12 @ Monday, Mar 26 2012, 15:32)
Let me tell you the story of a man called deepthroatgta4. Well, this mysterious phenonnemon occurred a few years ago before the release of GTA IV, this strange member made posts which were suspicious and turned out to be related in some way to the contents of GTA IV. He made no sense at first glance and was quickly dismissed as a troll, but he persisted with his strange posting, with full support from the staff, who turned a complete blind eye on this member and let him continue telling the forums about his quest. Was he an employee who knew about the game and was manipulating us with hidden messages and codes? Or just a crazy person? Or both? Nobody knows. But when his posts were analyzed they showed a clear and suspicious link to GTA, in fact he gave us information about New York City and foreign criminals before the first trailer was even released.

Full analysis of all Deepthroatgta4 posts

He reappeared not too long ago a few months before the announcement of GTA V, strange no? He's yet to be seen again...

There is also an official and confirmed R* member on this forum (in his own member group), by the name of R* Toronto, who provided technical support to members of GTA IV PC version.

And I'm sure it would be stupid to think any employee hasn't stumbled accross this website and taken a look. Rumour has it the staff are tightly connected to Rockstar as well.

interesting... but whats his actual name though?

BGowns
  • BGowns

Banshee Gang

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

Yes, Most studios, including Rockstar pay attention to large fansites, like this one, so that they can see what appeals to their core customers

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:41 AM

Of course they would snoop here every once in a while, there is/was some official R* account that has not been logged into in a long time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users