Photo

Finally got my hands on this game

7 replies to this topic
Toup
  • Toup

Group: Cheesedicks

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:56 AM

So, after two years I finally get to play EFLC, and I've got to say, for a DLC, it's pretty darn good.

And I particularly find these two DLC's amazing because they can almost be considered as games of it's own. Just the vibe it gives on it's own. Cruising Liberty City on Johnny's bike, going to the clubs in TBOGT is just so good. After the feeling every GTA game has given to me, I never thought an expansion could bring this quality of content.

Good job R*.

Wass
  • Wass

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (Toup @ Monday, Mar 26 2012, 09:56)
So, after two years I finally get to play EFLC, and I've got to say, for a DLC, it's pretty darn good.

And I particularly find these two DLC's amazing because they can almost be considered as games of it's own. Just the vibe it gives on it's own. Cruising Liberty City on Johnny's bike, going to the clubs in TBOGT is just so good. After the feeling every GTA game has given to me, I never thought an expansion could bring this quality of content.

Good job R*.

Good 4 you!

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:05 PM

im completely with you here... both DLC's give you different feeling when your playing them... i do believe each should be their own games.

me personally, i LOVE TLAD... i am on my 2cond run through of the story and haven't died once! and no i don't cheat, lol

vCoLDv
  • vCoLDv

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:58 PM

I love how each new add-on gives you the perspective of a completely different person and their background. First, it was Nico being the russian immigrant, then Luis the dominican bouncer, and finally john who's part of the biker gang in LC.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

Die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (vCoLDv @ Thursday, Mar 29 2012, 16:58)
I love how each new add-on gives you the perspective of a completely different person and their background. First, it was Nico being the russian immigrant, then Luis the dominican bouncer, and finally john who's part of the biker gang in LC.

Niko is Serbian. But yeah they're all different cultures which also gives off different views on their things. Serbian, Latino, and Israeli. Although I really did want an African American gang-based DLC.

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:04 AM

QUOTE (GTAboyWonder @ Friday, Mar 30 2012, 00:23)

Niko is Serbian. But yeah they're all different cultures which also gives off different views on their things. Serbian, Latino, and Israeli. Although I really did want an African American gang-based DLC.

TLAD brought us the biker feel.

TBoGT gave us the excutive night life feel.

You idea will be overlooked as. San Adreas dud that already

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

Die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:59 AM

QUOTE (xHIGHWAY_REAPERx @ Friday, Mar 30 2012, 08:04)
QUOTE (GTAboyWonder @ Friday, Mar 30 2012, 00:23)

TLAD brought us the biker feel.

TBoGT gave us the excutive night life feel.

You idea will be overlooked as. San Adreas dud that already

San Andreas' "gangsta" feel only lasted for the beginning part of the story. After Carls is kidnapped and Sweet is thrown in jail, the game itself made no sense.

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

id have to sadly go with the comment above mine... San Andreas being the AMAZING GAME it was... really left everything it was doing after Sweet gets taken to Jail...

Nevertheless... i still LOVE San Andreas!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users