Help Please

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
Tell_me_why_im_banned
  • Tell_me_why_im_banned

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

Okay so yesterday I asked to please be unbanned because I dont know why I was (monkeycan8)

people told me to just make a new account because they were on their 3rd and their others had been banned so I did..

Now that ones banned. first of all I didnt do jack crap i really have no freaking clue to why I was banned in the first place.

all I want is an explanation to why I was banned. Was it a mistake and nobody is caring because im new or what?

please somebody get back to me. and dont delete this topic like you did the last please.

again my old account was monkeycan8. just tell me what I did wrong and if the bans permanent.

thanks.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

Let's have a look at some of your posts shall we?

"What is this argument about?? R* themselves said nobody in 3D era will be in the HD. It is really not that hard you f*cking idiots." - Flaming

"Chukkles they do that in alot of the games you idiot.." - More flaming

"This site is full of nothing but retards. I'm getting sick of it." - So why do you want unbanned then?

That's just from the last page of your replies. I take it you have been warned quite a few times and didn't get the point. I'd say it's high time you took your little anger problem to another forum.

Tell_me_why_im_banned
  • Tell_me_why_im_banned

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

Okay ya I got mad at a few people. But what i have said here isnt any worse then what Zee says. and they were reply's to people being jerks to other people.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Tell_me_why_im_banned @ Sunday, Mar 25 2012, 18:11)
Okay ya I got mad at a few people. But what i have said here isnt any worse then what Zee says. and they were reply's to people being jerks to other people.

Then instead of lashing out at others for breaking the rules you should have used the "report" button and let a forum Mod take care of it. We have rules here, while not always strict yet they are enforced. So if you don't get your account back I'd suggest you take this info with you when and if you join another community forum.

Tell_me_why_im_banned
  • Tell_me_why_im_banned

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:35 PM

well okay. confused.gif thanks for reading.

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:36 PM

Comparing yourself to Zee because he's only slightly worse is like saying "well, I'd rather my house get demolished by a tornado than a hurricane. They're smaller". I personally wasn't the one who banned you, but you didn't exactly have a track record of constructive posts, especially in a section which is a minefield as it is.

Tell_me_why_im_banned
  • Tell_me_why_im_banned

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:43 PM

Thanks for atleast reading it an not up right deleting it without any talk. icon14.gif

Suction Testicle Man
  • Suction Testicle Man

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

• None

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:32 PM

monkeycan8 wasn't your only account, and you know perfectly well why you were banned. Toodles!

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:10 AM

Just to add further to what STM said, I would have allowed you back if you had just accepted your mistake rather than continuing to lie in spite of being caught. It's safe to say now that you're not going to be allowed back for a looooooong time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users