» «
Photo

The Last Day of Sports Relief 2012

1 reply to this topic
ilovebender.com
  • ilovebender.com

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:17 PM Edited by ilovebender.com, 25 March 2012 - 03:20 PM.

I ran my mile.

I got to the gym where I ran my mile and on the TV I saw them start! (How's that for freaky timing.) So I quickly did all my stretches and crunches/leg riases and jumped in like 5-7 minutes late and, biggrin.gif (It was so popular on, on TV I still saw runners still passing the start line, I went at 1pm... I ran my mile (I was looking forward to this all week.) - In 14 minutes 7 seconds. Towards the end I sped up (which I always justed assumed I'd slow down.) I sped up and, the calories I was burning over took the distance; I entered my weight and how the distance was messaured as I started my mile.
I was rowing, after actually feeling good about that run and, I saw on the TV people talking about their mile. I started at 6.4+ (so like 6.4/6.6/6.9 KPH and then upped it to around 8.3 in the end.) - That was cool.

Anybody heard anything sbout Sports Relief UK and did anybody do anything official of unofficial for it?

JoeyLeone25
  • JoeyLeone25

AMF Elder

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:16 AM

I didn't take part due to work (and general lazyness), but I did donate. Anyway, I'm living in London at the moment so I was down at the Mall on Sunday, and it was incredibly touching to see so many people who had taken time out of their schdule to come down and run a mile for charity. Congratulations on the mile by the way, I honestly never run so I couldn't say what time I would or wouldn't do it in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users