Photo

Overwrote saved game

4 replies to this topic
abom66
  • abom66

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:33 AM

So i accidentally saved over my fully completed game on Xbox 360. I looked on my hard drive and the saved game is there. Is there anyway I can get the data which is on the hard drive back onto the game?

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:12 AM

Where did you find that savegame? Are you sure it isn't the new one? If you overwrote the new one would have the same name.

abom66
  • abom66

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

I'm sure they're not the same game because one is gta 4 and the other is the lost and the damned. I found the games on the xbox hard drive. (system settings, storage.) Its my fully completed game data but is there any way I can get it back on the game itself?

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

I'm assuming you have some complete edition of the game? Is there any way for you to start GTAIV only or do you have some sort of a shared menu? Possibly deleting the EFLC savegame could solve this problem.

abom66
  • abom66

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:04 PM

I do have the complete game, it comes with 2 discs, one for gta4 and the other for the two add ons. I beat gta4 then started on the other disc with lost and damned. I assumed since it was a different disc that my gta4 data wouldn't be in the first slot but it was and i saved over it. So i put the gta 4 disc back in and it said "saved data in slot one not compatible with this disc. Starting new game" or something like that. So is there any way I can get the data that is on my hard drive back onto the game?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users