• This topic is locked This topic is locked
196 replies to this topic
Duke Mancini
  • Duke Mancini

S.C.A.R Special Combat and Recon

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:22 AM

No means of intruding here. I understand it isnt my place
But argueing here is making the roleplay look bad if it were ever to start up again
Ruined rep goes a long way

No means of intruding Just throwing my two cents in.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (BackWoods @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 02:21)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 02:19)
I really don't think my quoting is of any importance right now... But I'll repost it so your infantile ideological mindset can understand it.

"The f*cking RP has only been active for one week, and what do you mean? Sonny Tagliano for one example...

But this is a trial, and you've only allowed two weeks, this week we had a modder as an extra, and that was a failed trial, so we'll know not to allow modders... Plain and simple, trial and error. Not trial and PMS. "

no i mean the quoted responses that you edited together that came from jungle and myself.

i understood your post however idiotic it may have been.

so back to my original points...

1. How was it yesterday?

2. It's trial and error, just because one thing doesn't work out, or because you disagree with another leader, it doesn't mean to get angry... If you're angry, take a walk so you don't do anything drastic...

BackWoods
  • BackWoods

SoF - General

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (Duke Mancini @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 02:22)
No means of intruding here. I understand it isnt my place
But argueing here is making the roleplay look bad if it were ever to start up again
Ruined rep goes a long way

No means of intruding Just throwing my two cents in.

well i appreciate the concern duke but i cant stop people from complaining unless i give in.

The Wong Asian
  • The Wong Asian

"Don is still a useless piece of sh*t"

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:53 AM

We did were not complaining though danny. Well there is always complaining but nothing out of the normal last night. the one who complained the most was you because you thought that I was in the wrong for having the cops go up the my business that you were robbing and that I had told dark to go up there and use his modding powers to help me. But I didn't, I called Doug up and told him to have his guys go up to the business for assistance, and guess what, dark was a cop. I can't help that he has mods and that he can't die.

End the end, I killed you at the robbery(so it wasn't successful) and for the poop deck robbery the first time you were in a helicopter(so if i would have died and you were in the help, it wouldn't have been successful) but i let you guys rob the business again and guess you guys won by scott killing me.

But I don't know why you went on this rage and erased all of the info just because a modder (who said was ok to come in) did something that effected you from not getting $10,000.

and if it makes you happy, i will TRY, notice how i said try, the system that you think will be better. But I think the way I do it already works just great, but I'm willing to try it until I don't like it. But maybe I will like this new way and we won't have to go back to the old way.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:01 AM

OK OK OK.

I have a proposal...

One weekend of the new Backwoods ran GOLRP, if it doesn't work, then Pown, on your word, comply with a vote for what to do, a full vote to what person(s) should run the GOLRP. Do you agree?

The Wong Asian
  • The Wong Asian

"Don is still a useless piece of sh*t"

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:07 AM

What is the new backwoods?

X3MAC
  • X3MAC

Scofield

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:12 AM

Lets finish this backwoods are you going to fix this sh*t? facedesk.gif

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:24 AM

Backwoods, what do you think of my proposal?

A loaded rifle
  • A loaded rifle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (Rambo21k @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 01:16)
QUOTE (A loaded rifle @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 20:14)
You guys need to learn on thing. Sensible Empowerment. You should only have one person controlling the account, to avoid arguments.

we did, and your nolonger part of the role play, i believed we learned that fails

I resigned from the RP. whatsthat.gif

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:42 AM

QUOTE (A loaded rifle @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 03:39)
QUOTE (Rambo21k @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 01:16)
QUOTE (A loaded rifle @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 20:14)
You guys need to learn on thing. Sensible Empowerment. You should only have one person controlling the account, to avoid arguments.

we did, and your nolonger part of the role play, i believed we learned that fails

I resigned from the RP. whatsthat.gif

He never said otherwise.

Mr.Funny12
  • Mr.Funny12

Just keep swimming...

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:03 AM

How about Midival and Jungle go copy rifles old topic into a new one. Everyone cut the arguing and sh*t because there is only one person causing this. Everyone else wants the roleplay up so the people who care, go copy the topic, make a new page and put the updated info on it. Simple.

A loaded rifle
  • A loaded rifle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:11 AM

It turned out a lot better than this now, and to be honest.. Adding pown into the mix just made things worse. It should have only been to myself, or jungle and me for the original RP. Pown considers this HIS roleplay. Can't you all see that? Your all blind and you can't tell he is lying through his f*cking teeth.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:25 AM Edited by MIDEVL, 02 April 2012 - 05:28 AM.

QUOTE (A loaded rifle @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 05:11)
It turned out a lot better than this now, and to be honest.. Adding pown into the mix just made things worse. It should have only been to myself, or jungle and me for the original RP. Pown considers this HIS roleplay. Can't you all see that? Your all blind and you can't tell he is lying through his f*cking teeth.

You're a moron. You chose to leave this, so leave.

Also, Pown, what I say is more than fair... I'm surprised that I'm even complying with you, but still. It's either that or we just re-do the RP. Jungle has it all backed up.

Actually, Jungle, just set up a new one, it'll only take you a little while, then we can actually have a decent RP...

But Rifle, leave.

A loaded rifle
  • A loaded rifle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:28 AM Edited by A loaded rifle, 02 April 2012 - 05:36 AM.

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 05:25)
QUOTE (A loaded rifle @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 05:11)

You're a moron. You chose to leave this, so leave.

Very well, but dont come crying to me when this cones back to bite you. I am done here.

No one deserves the RP more than jungle. Bottom line.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE (A loaded rifle @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 05:28)

The first logical thing any of you have said in this whole ordeal.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:46 AM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 05:43)
QUOTE (A loaded rifle @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 05:28)

The first logical thing any of you have said in this whole ordeal.

Why thank you for reinforcing my arguement, Don.

But in all seriousness, Rifle's right.

The Gangs of Liberty Role Play
  • The Gangs of Liberty Role Play

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:56 AM

Ok well since this pown won't put back the info. i have moved the role play to here This is the new topic for the Gangs of Liberty RP.

MODS please lock.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users