• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:28 AM

Hey staff,

This a favor for a friend of mine, MMD-Admiral.

Everyone in his entire page has been "BUSTED"

I understand this may be due to most of the accounts having the same ID address, to explain this, he had many of his members over at his place as they all attend the same school, now along not all the account were created during this meet they had serveral were and therefore share the IP, at the present time, if you unban them, within a week you will start to seem them posting under there home ID's. It's just for this weekend they have had a meet as a group of friends at the same residence.

Thanks for reading, hopefully soon good will come of this.

Gang Topic - The Military of Mobile Defense

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:48 AM

I doubt that, but if what you say is true, then ask them to sign up new accounts using their own PCs. These accounts shall remain banned.

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:31 AM

Alright, I'll tell them to do so, and yes I know it sounds doubtful.

But could MMD-Admiral be unbanned as that account has access to editing of the opening post within the Gang Topic.

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:56 AM

Nope. He'll have to start over anew.

And let him know that if there's even a hint of suspicious activity around him he'll be re-banned permanently. He's had 15 accounts registered from his IP since May last year and that is not something that we consider normal around here.

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE (Girish @ Sunday, Mar 25 2012, 06:56)
Nope. He'll have to start over anew.

And let him know that if there's even a hint of suspicious activity around him he'll be re-banned permanently. He's had 15 accounts registered from his IP since May last year and that is not something that we consider normal around here.

I'll explain it to him,

With the 15, accounts that would be due to being apart of switching to six different ID's throughout his jumping from gang to gang.

I'll be sure to explain it all to him, and make sure his members are also on the same page.

Thanks. icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users