Quantcast

» «
Photo

Grand Theft Answers

2 replies to this topic
Prince Vegeta
  • Prince Vegeta

Well, Since you put it that way, I'M IN!

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

Hey I found this website where you can ask any question about GTA if you need help. It's really useful and helpful as I have an account on there, and may or may not be able to answer your questions. There are also a lot of Wikia contributors on the site. But be warned, you may get an answer out the ass as people like to vandalize the website a lot. Just thought you might wanna check it out wink.gif

Grand Theft Answers

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

we know about it (most of us, as far as i know)

its mostly trolls asking stupid, irrelevant questions, like "how big nikos dick is" or "can you go to san andreas in vice city"

plus, why wait for a response when you can save time looking it up yourself?

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:53 PM

There's no point going to that website. It is seriously messed up. Poeple there ask dumb questions like "How big dicked is Luis" or related stuff. Although the point of the site is to ask questions to be answered, some dumb people choose to post random statements like "I am Iron Man" on it. The answerers will also swear at the askers, even if they were just innocent gamers trying to obtain answers for a reasonable question.

If you need a GTA question answered, I suggest you either post it here, at some other GTA forum like The GTA Place Forums. These sites are actually full of mature people who take your questions seriously.
Alternatively, visit Grand Theft Wiki It contains virtually all the known GTA knowledge you need..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users