Photo

End of Chapter Mission glitch

2 replies to this topic
Wheeler_Dealer
  • Wheeler_Dealer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:04 PM

In the mission "End of Chapter' I reached the part where 4 bikes run. I'm really not good at diving and shooting. By the time I killed the first biker in north Alderney the other bikers were somewhere around the the Booth Tunnel. I went to the last known location and there are no bikers and no red icon for them on my map or radar but the mission won't end.

I did stop after the first biker for health and armor. When I stopped I got a message that Brian's crew was getting away but after I got back on my bike and resumed the chase they just disappeared without a message that they had escaped or that the mission was over. I called Jim but got his voice mail.

I seem to be in a state where I don't attract the cops. I shot a pigeon at the toll gate without attracting cops but I did get one star for not paying toll. My safe house isn't on the map nor is Elizabeth, the gang wars or the race.

Is there any way to complete the mission without restarting?

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:51 PM

did you try to uninstall and reinstall your game data? just the game data, not your saved data.

and are you on the mission at the begning? Where the AoD crashes Billy's Party and you chase them down

Wheeler_Dealer
  • Wheeler_Dealer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:49 AM

I just had to reload my saved game. I was hoping someone had seen this and I could avoid restating it since i had already failed this mission several times. I think it took 3 or 4 more tries after I reloaded to finally get it done!

Even on my successful attempt I had to chase those damn motorcycles for a long time, but this time my heath was full and I still had some of my armor at the end.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users