Photo

The Walking Dead

146 replies to this topic
IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:39 AM Edited by IXMJXI, 18 April 2012 - 08:57 AM.

QUOTE (lee_atsugai @ Wednesday, Apr 18 2012, 08:32)

One question man: How Charles survive the apocalypse? He doesn't have any gun?

Well, Tina left a note (Bad News) to Josh saying she's in Ocean Docks, and Ocean Docks is the Army's like safe haven when the outbreak occured and based on the announcement on Chris's town (Gone Too Long), it is said that there is a safe place in Los Santos, which could be Ocean Docks. Maybe, Tina met Charles and some other survivor there, then when the Ocean Docks is overruned by zombies, they escaped with the help of each other.... So, that's how it explained why is Charles with Tina (Josh's Girlfriend) and how he survived, even without weapons, and take note that he's Chris's brother...

EDIT: Sorry for Double-Posting.

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:55 AM

Oh... I understand biggrin.gif

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

I've been so busy now, sorry for that. I'll give a full review soon. Expected tomorrow.

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (Arejai @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 11:47)
I've been so busy now, sorry for that. I'll give a full review soon. Expected tomorrow.

No problem on that. Thank you Arejai. icon14.gif icon14.gif

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:13 AM

•New Mission uploaded. "Reunions"
Link: http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=18606
Play, Rate and give Feedback!
•Found any bug? Let me know, leave a comment.
Chapter 2 has begun. Will Chris, and his fellow survivors escape from Los Santos?

SideStunt
  • SideStunt

Shifting Reality

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

These missions are pretty awesome dude Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif
I've played all of them an all I can say is that they're epic!
I love zombie missions by the way.
Mah rating is 10 out of 10
One small question from me-
In mission Bad News , when I'm up to the part where I need to find Josh , I just can't find him , I've killed the zombies inside(the ones that came through the window) , I was looking for him through the whole building and I haven't found him.Can you help me please?btw I'm using dyom v6.1

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:59 AM

QUOTE (SideStunt @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 00:14)
These missions are pretty awesome dude  Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif  
I've played all of them an all I can say is that they're epic!
I love zombie missions by the way.
Mah rating is 10 out of 10
One small question from me-
In mission Bad News , when I'm up to the part where I need to find Josh , I just can't find him , I've killed the zombies inside(the ones that came through the window) , I was looking for him through the whole building and I haven't found him.Can you help me please?btw I'm using dyom v6.1

Thanks for the nice and great feedback bro, appreciate it. Nice to know you've enjoyed it. icon14.gif

On that mission, just keep on going until you've reached the second floor (which in the original GTA mission is the Ballas Lounge), then you'll find Josh on the floor looking at something. If it still doesn't help, I'll pm you some pictures. Good Luck and Thanks!
icon14.gif icon14.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:03 AM

Played the latest mission. I love how you arrange the objects at the safehouse. I also like the situation on the city. icon14.gif It's really like an apocalypse. I didn't know that the window on the top of the food building isn't solid biggrin.gif

Rating: 8.1/10

Keep up the good work biggrin.gif

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:22 AM

QUOTE (lee_atsugai @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 04:03)
Played the latest mission. I love how you arrange the objects at the safehouse. I also like the situation on the city. icon14.gif It's really like an apocalypse. I didn't know that the window on the top of the food building isn't solid biggrin.gif

Rating: 8.1/10

Keep up the good work biggrin.gif

Hahaha lol.gif Thanks for the feedback lee. icon14.gif icon14.gif

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:44 PM Edited by Arejai, 22 April 2012 - 01:47 PM.

Sorry for late, but here's it:

Review for Chapter 1 of The Walking Dead .

PLAYABLILITY 4.8/5
The playability was great I say. It's like a puzzle; we need to use our brain to find something which is the invisible checkpoint. I loved how you keep it logic. It's when we need to find a key to get access on the car in the first mission. We need to search something useful to proceed to the next level.

BALANCE 4/5
Some of the missions are hard while some of them are easy to complete. Just like other zombie mission pack, the zombies used a normal melee weapons such as knife, chainsaw, bat, etc.. They're not too hard to kill, just need to find some space to kill 'em.

CREATIVITY 5/5
As I said, I really like the ladder you made in the third mission. I loved how you used the objects to block the doors and windows. It looks very creative. You know how to use 'em in a different way. Well done.

VARIETY 5/5
I loved the variety and situations you made in all those missions. The cars, the objects, the dead peoples were placed very good. And combined with the good choice of weather, it looks like a true zombie town.

STORY / WRITING 4.5/5
It has a pretty good plot and twist. It's about the adventure of Chris and Josh; to find their loved ones. You'll find a clues in some missions that tell us something about the infection and where all the survivors gone which is the Ocean Docks.

About the writings, I don't have anything to say about it. All of the words just perfect, maybe some of them are wrong, I don't know, but it's still perfect.

OVERALL
Firstly, it's a very scary mission pack. I loved how the zombies appeared suddenly in front of me; it shocked me sometimes. Well, you got me.

They're all exciting to play. You'll fight the zombies, found a new friends, and you'll get new experienced in these missions. It'll confused your mind, but don't worry, you'll beat 'em if you know how to search a thing.

RATING 9.5/10

By Arejai .

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:50 PM

Wow! Thanks Arejai! The detailed feedback, sorry Review! Everything, I gladly thank you for this, this will be on the front page! Thank you so much again bro.. icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

Welcome. biggrin.gif Glad you like it.

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE (Arejai @ Sunday, Apr 22 2012, 13:52)
Welcome. biggrin.gif Glad you like it.

I don't like it, I LOVE it! icon14.gif icon14.gif

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:14 AM

First of all, I want to thank all of you (you know who you guys are) for the overwhelming support you gave to me and to this Mission-Pack. You play, rate and gave honest and great feedback, which is so much for me to be thankful about. This won't be much for a "return" or "appreciation" to you all, but I hope you will enjoy this. biggrin.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

LINK: http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=18639

• This mini-missionpack is like an expansion pack to my 2nd mission. Again guys, thank you for everything, play, rate, feedback, and most of all, ENJOY!

Skander Blade
  • Skander Blade

$.K.@.N.D.3.R

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (IXMJXI @ Monday, Apr 23 2012, 10:14)
First of all, I want to thank all of you (you know who you guys are) for the overwhelming support you gave to me and to this Mission-Pack. You play, rate and gave honest and great feedback, which is so much for me to be thankful about. This won't be much for a "return" or "appreciation" to you all, but I hope you will enjoy this. biggrin.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

LINK: http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=18639

• This mini-missionpack is like an expansion pack to my 2nd mission. Again guys, thank you for everything, play, rate, feedback, and most of all, ENJOY!

Wow dude, its even better than the first DS

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (Skander Blade @ Monday, Apr 23 2012, 20:20)
Wow dude, its even better than the first DS

Thanks Skander, I really appreciate it. Anyway, when will you make another mission? I'm kinda waiting for some. confused.gif

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:06 AM

Been a while... I decided to finish this one, since I have alot of free time.. I'll just comment here to keep you guys posted on things about The Walking Dead missionpack.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:09 AM Edited by xGhostx, 06 August 2012 - 08:39 AM.

QUOTE (IXMJXI @ Monday, Aug 6 2012, 07:06)
Been a while... I decided to finish this one, since I have alot of free time.. I'll just comment here to keep you guys posted on things about The Walking Dead missionpack.

F*CKING...YEAH!!! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!! \m/

And welcome back!

(Happy tears)
user posted image

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:57 AM

QUOTE (IXMJXI @ Monday, Aug 6 2012, 15:06)

Still need the trailer ? tounge.gif I can make another one , since I'm so bored .

I've deleted the old one . confused.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE (-S-hark21 @ Monday, Aug 6 2012, 07:57)
QUOTE (IXMJXI @ Monday, Aug 6 2012, 15:06)

Still need the trailer ? tounge.gif I can make another one , since I'm so bored .

I've deleted the old one . confused.gif

Let me make the trailer. tounge2.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:36 AM

Glad you're back! icon14.gif

tinu09
  • tinu09

Watchaf*ck

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:05 AM

Oh, awesome I like all your Mission-Packs and Mini-Mission-Packs, DS, DS:Dead Waves, and The Walking Dead, you're the best horror Mission-Designer of this community!

This is a rating for all the missions including DS and DS:Dead Waves:
Rating:10

And this post don't was a BUMP !

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:31 AM

New Missions Uploaded:
-Torn Fate
-A New Pair of Shoes
-Deadly Blow
•Thanks for the comments guys.
•These missions are new chapter, with new protagonists and story, but don't worry, we will see more of Chris's journey.
Play, rate and give Feedback!

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:58 AM

Alright, played the latest 3 missions. These are awesome! You designed the city pretty well, feels like a true apocalypse. The cutscenes angles are awesome, nothing more to say. Even though it's not that scary as in Chapter 1, but the missions are really enjoyable and fun icon14.gif . Keep it up!

You inspired me to make "Dead Souls 2" lol.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:27 AM Edited by xGhostx, 10 August 2012 - 11:38 AM.

Niceeeee. I've changed since you're gone, so my feedback will be completely different from the one I've done before. So...:

Torn Fate: The first cutscene have perfect angle with really good timing, with a lot of animation that really fit the situation, but sometimes I just feel like the cutscene are too long, but most of them were perfect. And yeah, I see you got your style back, but I think the MP5 is too powerful, and the zombies health is to low, I don't see any kind of challenge instead of stand at one place and shoot. I love the iron gate with the zombies outside with their animation, perfect! In the motel was a bit better, the zombies health improved and have higher amount. But if it's your style, then don't change it, I won't say anything else. The cutscenes after the motel was f*cking awesome, but it would be cooler if the zombies were moving, not just standing for the survivor shoot, but it also great. I love the animation of the zombie when they eating or something, it fit and also look realistic.

Rating: 9.25/10

A New Pair of Shoes: The first cutscene was kind of funny and somehow creative, really like it. Love the looking out the window part, it was creative as well as the finding key part, I actually enjoy it. But I think you should have spawn all the cars before I got out of the first building. I actually tried to open all the car before I got the right one.=DD
The rest of the cutscene was great with really good timing and angle.

I think I saw a dead body in the alley that look like the guy who died in the earlier mission (cesar skin).

Rating: 8.5/10

Deadly Blow: I was really impressed when I saw the first cutscenes, the one viewing the spikes on the road and the one viewing the car lost control and stop. Love all the objects on the street as well as the car, they were well placed, and bring the atmosphere. Man I think you need to stop getting zombies on a roller skate using an spray can, I mean I have to type 6 stars cheat to get out, twice, it was f*cking annoying. Anyway, the street, it was really long and I love it, but some part of it is empty, I guess you was lazy or something idk! The last cutscene you said ''Let's go in, Raff!'', but I see no Raff, but it doesn't matter much, I mean I lost him at the beginning.

Rating: 9/10

Total: (9.25/10+8.5/10+8.75/10)/3=8.83

Overall: Good using of color text, your writing was freaking awesome, nothing to complain. I love all the cutscene as well as the timeout objectives, it was well timing. I guess shooting zombies is not the main thing of this mission pack, I mean like the movie, they're just a background, what's great is the situation, and just situation so far. The story just doesn't seem exciting, YET, there's nothing that pull me into the story so far, just survive and stuff like that, I mean it kind of don't have a story yet. But still, I really like the cutscene, you remind me of Jimmy. I love all the animation, they worked really well with the objects and the situation.

One more thing, the weapons, they keep changing all the time, I mean after the MP5, why did Clay lost it and have a silenced 9mm? Clay use to have a weapon, why after the car got popped on mission 3, he lost it and have to use the soldier weapon?? I really like it more if you make it more realistic.

So yeah, I really really enjoy the missions so far, I guess I like chapter 1 better because of the atmosphere and somethings else.

Well done, MJ.

I'm waiting for more. icon14.gif

BTW, just so you know, I will be making Dead Rising 2 soon enough, I didn't expect to keep making the series but the story just make me want to make it. I'm pretty proud of the story I have in mind, so it will have 3 more part. So I'll be needing your feedback.

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (lee_atsugai @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 10:58)
Alright, played the latest 3 missions. These are awesome! You designed the city pretty well, feels like a true apocalypse. The cutscenes angles are awesome, nothing more to say. Even though it's not that scary as in Chapter 1, but the missions are really enjoyable and fun icon14.gif . Keep it up!

You inspired me to make "Dead Souls 2" lol.gif

Thanks lee, I'm very glad you liked them. icon14.gif

QUOTE (xGhostx @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 11:27)
Niceeeee. I've changed since you're gone, so my feedback will be completely different from the one I've done before. So...:

Torn Fate: The first cutscene have perfect angle with really good timing, with a lot of animation that really fit the situation, but sometimes I just feel like the cutscene are too long, but most of them were perfect. And yeah, I see you got your style back, but I think the MP5 is too powerful, and the zombies health is to low, I don't see any kind of challenge instead of stand at one place and shoot. I love the iron gate with the zombies outside with their animation, perfect! In the motel was a bit better, the zombies health improved and have higher amount. But if it's your style, then don't change it, I won't say anything else. The cutscenes after the motel was f*cking awesome, but it would be cooler if the zombies were moving, not just standing for the survivor shoot, but it also great. I love the animation of the zombie when they eating or something, it fit and also look realistic.

Rating: 9.25/10

A New Pair of Shoes: The first cutscene was kind of funny and somehow creative, really like it. Love the looking out the window part, it was creative as well as the finding key part, I actually enjoy it. But I think you should have spawn all the cars before I got out of the first building. I actually tried to open all the car before I got the right one.=DD
The rest of the cutscene was great with really good timing and angle.

I think I saw a dead body in the alley that look like the guy who died in the earlier mission (cesar skin).

Rating: 8.5/10

Deadly Blow: I was really impressed when I saw the first cutscenes, the one viewing the spikes on the road and the one viewing the car lost control and stop. Love all the objects on the street as well as the car, they were well placed, and bring the atmosphere. Man I think you need to stop getting zombies on a roller skate using an spray can, I mean I have to type 6 stars cheat to get out, twice, it was f*cking annoying. Anyway, the street, it was really long and I love it, but some part of it is empty, I guess you was lazy or something idk! The last cutscene you said ''Let's go in, Raff!'', but I see no Raff, but it doesn't matter much, I mean I lost him at the beginning.

Rating: 9/10

Total: (9.25/10+8.5/10+8.75/10)/3=8.83

Overall: Good using of color text, your writing was freaking awesome, nothing to complain. I love all the cutscene as well as the timeout objectives, it was well timing. I guess shooting zombies is not the main thing of this mission pack, I mean like the movie, they're just a background, what's great is the situation, and just situation so far. The story just doesn't seem exciting, YET, there's nothing that pull me into the story so far, just survive and stuff like that, I mean it kind of don't have a story yet. But still, I really like the cutscene, you remind me of Jimmy. I love all the animation, they worked really well with the objects and the situation.

One more thing, the weapons, they keep changing all the time, I mean after the MP5, why did Clay lost it and have a silenced 9mm? Clay use to have a weapon, why after the car got popped on mission 3, he lost it and have to use the soldier weapon?? I really like it more if you make it more realistic.

So yeah, I really really enjoy the missions so far, I guess I like chapter 1 better because of the atmosphere and somethings else.

Well done, MJ.

I'm waiting for more. icon14.gif

BTW, just so you know, I will be making Dead Rising 2 soon enough, I didn't expect to keep making the series but the story just make me want to make it. I'm pretty proud of the story I have in mind, so it will have 3 more part. So I'll be needing your feedback.

Well, thanks for the detailed feedback Ghost (Ezio). Now let me reply to some of your questions and reactions.
On Act 1 , the cutscene at the first mission is long due of it being the intro to Chapter 2, so I humbly apologize for that, and the zombies are easy for that part 'cause it's just the beginning mission (I don't want you guys to have a hard time with the intro mission). Yeah, MP5 is quite a powerful gun, but let's be realistic, if you're a SWAT, the least weapon you could have is a submachine gun or shotgun. Well, about the last cutscenes, I couldn't find any animation that will fit for a zombie, except for the eating part, so sadly, I just made them stand there like dummies.

On Act 2 , what do you mean spawn all the cars before you got out?

On Act 3 , well, I've been thinking of adding different kinds of zombies to add more spice in this missionpack and difficulty, and seems like it's working. No, I wasn't lazy, it's just that, it crashed if I put more than 100 objects, and about Raff missing, well, he sometimes get lost but it's not your fault, it's maybe GTA SA AI thing. And lastly, about the weapon changing thing, Clay lost his MP5 because he don't have anymore ammo, and the silencer is the same (if you read the scene after their car tires pops), if you look at it clearly, it's realistic (in my opinion), 'cause in real life, SWAT's only carry 5-7 magazine per operation (that's maximum) and 2-4 clips for pistols (yeah, I did some kind of research). Nonetheless, thank you so much Ghost for the detailed feedback, and I will surely play Dead Rising 2 when you've released it.

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:34 PM

Alright, I going to continue playing this . You'll get your feedbacks from me soon . But still , do you still want the trailer or not ? I would be gladly make it . smile.gif

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (-S-hark21 @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 12:34)
Alright, I going to continue playing this . You'll get your feedbacks from me soon . But still , do you still want the trailer or not ? I would be gladly make it . smile.gif

Thanks. Well, if it's okay with you, kindly please make one for me. icon14.gif

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (IXMJXI @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 20:40)

F*cking happy to do it. tounge.gif

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (-S-hark21 @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 12:43)
QUOTE (IXMJXI @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 20:40)

F*cking happy to do it. tounge.gif

Thanks biggrin.gif icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users