Where can I find an Infernus?

6 replies to this topic
Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

I've tried everything.

I've tried driving cars like the Comet, Turismo, Sultan RS etc. and calling for a Race. Didn't work.

I tried cruising around Star Junction on an NRG-900. Didn't work.

I tried everything a man could possibly try and still call himself a man (guess the quote). How can I find the Infernus?

thebestgameever
  • thebestgameever

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:43 PM

Have you got to the part where Bernie give it to you?

That gay guy?

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:20 PM

You CAN get one from Brucie's races.
Keep starting races, eventually you'll get a supercar race with an Infernus. Just snipe the driver and make off with the car (the race will fail).

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

You could find one, but your chances there are VERY low. Bernie will give you one though, and if you drive around in it others will appear frequently, I suggest putting a few at unused safehouses if you ever lose it.

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (Linki @ Saturday, Mar 24 2012, 12:06)
I tried everything a man could possibly try and still call himself a man (guess the quote).

user posted image

‹bermacht
  • ‹bermacht

It means Superior

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:52 AM

Play through the story and do Brucie's Car Thefts. You should get a text from a guy called Stevie telling you to steal an Infernus. Go to the arch in Outlook and head north up the main road. You should then see it parked outside a place with 'Pizza Salad' written on the side. Drive to a safehouse (you could even save it at the Hove Beach one) and park it there.

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:44 AM

You can obtain an Infernus in the following ways:

You obtain an Infernus from Bernie Crane (aka. Florian Cravic). He will call you and tell you to collect an Infernus as a gift. Once you collect the Infernus, if you drive it around Algonquin, more will spawn for you to steal and save.

Another way to get one is by stealing it off a racer in Brucie's Races. It will fail the mission, but you get an Infernus at your disposal, ready to drive.

Another way to get one is via Stevie's Car Thefts and Brucie's Car Thefts. An Infernus will spawn for you to steal. Instead of delivering the Infernus to Brucie or Stevie, you can just save it at your safehouse, as a new one will keep spawning until you deliver it to Stevie or Brucie. Once you collect the Infernus, if you drive it around Algonquin, more will spawn for you to steal and save.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users