Photo

Dr-Mayhem's Video Scripts

5 replies to this topic
Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

4th Generation Corsino Capo Crimini

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:41 AM

Hello, as many of you know I'm pretty active in the Writers Discussion. I've written a few stuff and still am. I do mostly scripts because they explain more and give more ideas about things happening in the story. This time I'm doing Video Games, I've made up a few and I'm going to with the whole game which should be a long but I don't mind. The video games I'm writing are down below:
    The Black Cat: The Game (Police, present time, third person)

The Other World (Zombies, 2132, first person)

Red Star of War (Military, 2015, first person)

The Life: La Costa Nostra (Mafia game, 1940s, third person)

I'm going to start with "Red Star of War". Hope you guys enjoy this.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (Dr-Mayhem111 @ Saturday, Mar 24 2012, 09:41)
Hello, as many of you know I'm pretty active in the Writers Discussion. I've written a few stuff and still am. I do mostly scripts because they explain more and give more ideas about things happening in the story. This time I'm doing Video Games, I've made up a few and I'm going to with the whole game which should be a long but I don't mind. The video games I'm writing are down below:
    The Black Cat: The Game (Police, present time, third person)

The Other World (Zombies, 2132, first person)

Red Star of War (Military, 2015, first person)

The Life: La Costa Nostra (Mafia game, 1940s, third person)
I'm going to start with "Red Star of War". Hope you guys enjoy this.

Look. READ THIS RIGHT NOW!

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:13 PM

**Red Star**
Of
----WAR----

Debut Trailer

[Screen goes black, the word "WAR" appears in capital letters. Screen shows a battle taking place in the background. Large amount of men shooting at each other with heavy automatics and then an explosion happens then the screen goes black again. The word "IS " appears in capital letters. Screen then shows a fighter jet on fire crashing to the ground exploding. Screen goes black and the word "HERE" appears in capital letters and in red. Screen shows the president of Germany announcing the of war against the United States. He says "Deutschland war schon viel zu lange neutral. Wir müssen Maßnahmen ergreifen, um zu zeigen, dass unsere Macht nur so groß, wie es vorher war. Dies ist unser Moment, müssen wir nutzen." subtitles below translating "Germany has been neutral for far too long. We must take action to show that our power is just as great as it was before. This is our moment, we must take advantage." Screen fades into black then a quick compilation of battles take place, screen fades into black again and a voice is narrating saying "Zero: How do we fight an entire nation all by ourselves? Screen shows the five main characters of the game, one of the them answers the question "Mel: Simple, we kill them all. We're good at that.". The screen fades into black a series of gunshots and explosions are heard, screen shoes the main characters walking away from a battlefield full of dead men. The title appears the same as above.

Release date not yet announced.]

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

• Members

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

**Red Star**
Of
----WAR----

2nd Trailer

[Screen goes black and a soldier is narrating about a tragedy that recently happened. X: "How did it get like this? We were suppose to be subtle but instead, we did..... this." Screen shows an entire German village destroyed by the American soldiers. The soldier continues narrating X: "We were suppose to retrieve some kind of intel about a nuclear attack on the US. We were compromised, so we took action." Screen shows an entire German army marching towards the Red Star Op which only has five soldiers. Screen fades to black, the text "Brothers of war" appear then screen shows a series of action ( gunfight, explosion, people dying, etc...). Screen fades to black again and the text "Protectors of their country". Screen shows the Op sneaking around a snow base in Russia. Screen fades to black again, the text "Are ready for war of a lifetime". Screen shows more exciting action and some people skydiving. One of the soldiers throw a grenade and is shown in slow motion then back to normal motion once he released it. Screen fades to black again, the narrator continues X: No matter what, the objective is the first thing we must complete. Screen shows the title. Trailer ends

Release date April 20th 2012
Rated M for mature]

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

Look. Don't double post, and this is just as bad as telling us you're going to do something. Unless you've got an actual first draft set up, these trailer explanations will go unread. Focus on one project!

Danni
  • Danni

Withered to death.

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Friday, Mar 30 2012, 18:15)
Look. Don't double post, and this is just as bad as telling us you're going to do something. Unless you've got an actual first draft set up, these trailer explanations will go unread. Focus on one project!

This.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users