Photo

Roman didin't availabe as friend?

4 replies to this topic
Lauslim12
  • Lauslim12

LC Cage Fighter

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:08 AM

I've already completed the mission 'Bleed Out', and now I am on mission 'Crime and Punishment'. But Roman never calls for hang out, it always go straight to his voicemail/another call. Anyone know how to fix this? In my another savegame however, Roman is availabe as friend.

GTA _gta
  • GTA _gta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE (Lauslim12 @ Saturday, Mar 24 2012, 09:08)
I've already completed the mission 'Bleed Out', and now I am on mission 'Crime and Punishment'. But Roman never calls for hang out, it always go straight to his voicemail/another call. Anyone know how to fix this? In my another savegame however, Roman is availabe as friend.

have you finished the game ?

have you finished the game ?

Lauslim12
  • Lauslim12

LC Cage Fighter

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:55 AM

Yes i have in my other savegame. I just wanted to restart on other savegame (I miss the mission XD). And Roman won't even call me to hang out on that new savegame!

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:43 AM

Given how annoying Roman can be I have to ask, is it really that much of a problem? Seriously - it may be a bug ... why don't you call Roman and see what happens, or play the game a bit more and see if the game continues with this bizarre behavior?

Lauslim12
  • Lauslim12

LC Cage Fighter

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:21 AM

Problem solved, thank you. Already played the savegame more. And finally gained him in mission 'Shadow' along with Little Jacob.

Solved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users