Photo

Weapon Glitch/ Unlimited Ammo

3 replies to this topic
supagrilledcheese
  • supagrilledcheese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:11 AM

Firstly I believe that I am the founder of this glitch as I have not seen it elsewhere online. Also this uses no game saves, cheat devices or mods.

On the SSV safehouse when you go out the door turn left picking up your wepons as you normally would. Then continue to run in the direction of the car park where a Phobos Vt always parks. Do not leave you grounds just run to the hedge which is approximately 10 steps form where the M60 spawns. Once you have run to the hedge run back to your weapons and they will have instantly re spawned they will continue to do this every time. I believe this is useful as you can very quickly and easily get unlimited ammo.

austinkopeck
  • austinkopeck

Meth Cook

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:17 PM

You can only get 9969/30 with the M4 and MP5. To get unlimited ammo(I'm not sure if it works for LCS because I did it on VCS), have 9969 ammo with an MP5 or M4, then do a mission where people have Uzis or AK-47s(they share ammo with MP5 and M4). After they drop their weapons, pick up the ammo from the weapon. The game should not realize that you have the maximum ammo amount, and give you unliited ammo.

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:10 AM

i dont have a time to type
when i play vcs and lcs i buyed uzi with ammo 9969/30 and i shoot swat and i take his uzi and ammo was 10000 or something beacuse i complete 2 games 100% and gives you full ammo and i was o_O wow full ammo i thought i was cheater to get full ammo like a cheat for gta sa fullclip

Shane X. Walsh
  • Shane X. Walsh

To become stronger. To consume all happiness and sadness... and

• Members

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:48 PM

There's no way an unlimtied ammo for LCS.
They have on SA not for III, VC, and VCS.

When you get a large amount of ammo you will get 9969 ammo (for Rifles, and Subs)
Any weapon that reaches max ammo will be divided by its weapon value.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users