Quantcast

» «
Photo

VOTE the best Additional outfits for me PLEASE!

6 replies to this topic
trongducvtc
  • trongducvtc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:26 PM Edited by trongducvtc, 23 March 2012 - 02:34 PM.

There are also extra outfits used to complete missions, which cannot be purchased; these stay in the player's wardrobe after their respective missions are completed. They include:
Liberty Sanitation Department outfit - a green jacket, given to Niko during the mission, Taking in the Trash.
Scrubs - hospital scrubs (as worn by doctors, nurses and orderlies in medical wards), can be found during the mission Flatline (only available from the player's wardrobe if he or she took the outfit during the mission; not taking it will also make the mission harder by attracting police).
Balaclava - a black three-hole mask, given to Niko during the mission Three Leaf Clover.
Albanian biker jacket - a zipped-up white and black jacket with an Albanian gang emblem at the back, given to Niko at the start of the mission I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots and Your Motorcycle. Wearing this outfit in areas such as Hove Beach will get Niko attacked by gang members.
"Happiness Is...Land" Sweater - a navy blue sweater, found lying on the ground at the entrance to the Statue of Happiness.
Claude's outfit - unlocked after The Holland Play, but only available with Playboy X's Penthouse. This outfit (a recolored black Albanian biker jacket, green cargo pants, black-and-white crepe-soled sneakers) closely resembles the clothes worn by Claude, the protagonist of Grand Theft Auto III. (SOURCE: GTAwikia.com)

I have a decision here, I ussually like these special outfits or something like uniform, so many choice for this monocle.gif

So, which outfit do you choice for the best?

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:37 PM

The Claude outfit. Playboy X was an asshole. Plus if you don't kill Playboy X, you clearly don't know how to play GTA IV.

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:11 PM

im for the Albanian Biker Clothes... i like the look of them and i also like Claude's old outfit on Niko... it just fits him, lol

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:46 AM

Playboy X is all mouth and no pants if you get my meaning ... that dude is so full of himself its just brimming over the top ... and as for his outfits. I would not be caught dead face-down with bacon in my mouth at a Jewish funeral in it. If you're the sort of person who likes to wear cheap little punk street clothes, then you clearly have no sense of style ... unlike Downtown and In-Your-Face Niko Bellic (see image immediate left) who is so sharp you can cut paper with him.

Lauslim12
  • Lauslim12

LC Cage Fighter

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

I voted Claude outfit. His clothes reminds me of GTA III.

trongducvtc
  • trongducvtc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

Hi all of ya, Thanks for all voting for my survey smile.gif I'll remember all of this! Have fun!

asitsaysinthebook
  • asitsaysinthebook

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:37 PM

I liked the hospital scrubs better because it was the closest thing Niko ever came to wearing a t-shirt, which was something I really missed in the game.
Niko har been in the army and everything, maybe he would have some cool tattoos or maybe som cool scars like John in RDR? Small details like that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users