8 replies to this topic
EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

My gun is my word,uncensored of course.

• Members

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:21 PM

Hey Artists!

I need a turf map update.

In the map of LC I need Middle Park,Star Junction,Schottler,Outlook,Bohan Industrial,Boulevard,Lancet,Lancaster,Hatton Gardens,Fishmarket North,Fishmarket South,Port Tudor,Normandy marked in onyx.In the turf map I need these buil;dings pinned with a red pin : Majestic Hotel,South Slopes train station,Pier 69 (the big restaurant lookalike building in Fishmarket South),That building in Lancet (the building where there is a garden,a heli pad,and not allowed acces in single player),The warehouse in Industrial where Roman is kidnapped,and the enterable warehouse in Port Tudor (the warehouse featured in the Deal mission in the ending of IV).

I want the turf map to look like it's a real map,but it's rugged or torn a bit.Also I want the map to have various decorative elements,like the map is on a table amongst other things,like there a bullet casing in that corner,theres some spilled water there,a knife there (ut the decorations can not be on the shown turf itself,like on the outline of the map)

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:57 PM

Actually I don't need the decorative elements.

EDIT:Sorry meant to press edit,I was distracted,'cause I'm watching a movie.

UNRATED69
  • UNRATED69

suck my hammer

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:54 PM

I don't know where exactly most of those locations are, so if you want them on the map you'll have to point out where they are. You can use this map to mark locations.

user posted image

CODE
http://i.imgur.com/yZBbe.png

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (UNRATED69 @ Friday, Mar 23 2012, 22:54)
I don't know where exactly most of those locations are, so if you want them on the map you'll have to point out where they are. You can use this map to mark locations.

user posted image

CODE
http://i.imgur.com/yZBbe.png

I wish I could,but the map you gave me doesn't let me copy and paste the link.

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:13 PM

There is a way. Simply put the orange person-figure on the map and you'll be led to the streetview. Then, on the top right corner, the third option from the right there's some kind of symbol like the one for the infinity, and by clicking that you'll be given a link that will lead to that streetview. Here's a picture showing that link on a completely random image. I've surrounded it with black.

user posted image

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:38 PM

I have gotten the map and the streetview pictures,But that website doesn't let me copy and paste the link.

UNRATED69
  • UNRATED69

suck my hammer

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:43 AM

Can you take a screenshot of the markers on the map? Or could you just open it in MS Paint and put some dots where the locations are?

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE (EDMEISTERX @ Saturday, Mar 24 2012, 01:38)
I have gotten the map and the streetview pictures,But that website doesn't let me copy and paste the link.

Most probably this happens because you try to copy-paste with Right Click. Try copying with Ctrl+C and pasting with Ctrl+V, that's the only way since the code is already highlighted. wink.gif

SmC12
  • SmC12

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:40 PM

user posted image

CODE
[img]http://i.imgur.com/NYWQK.jpg[/img]

user posted image

CODE
[img]http://i.imgur.com/b4iiO.jpg[/img]

1 user(s) are reading this topic