Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:11 AM

That would be awesome but only as DLC

meson1
  • meson1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:26 AM Edited by meson1, 07 April 2012 - 07:29 AM.

I don't want Rockstar to waste their time putting non-GTA add ons into a GTA game. I think it's a waste of time to do a zombie cheat mode, or a zombie DLC or any of that stuff. Because all you'd end up with is a compromised GTA which could have been a better GTA and a compromised zombie add-on which could also have been better.

What I DO think Rockstar should do is a brand new open world zombie game. That way it can be it's own game, properly designed from the ground up to be what it needs to be, with the right control system, the right game play elements, the right plot and everything else.

TwinFire
  • TwinFire

Barfs rainbows

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

How about vampires?

Or Albert turning into a werewolf and eats Adrian up?

jk jk

manik05
  • manik05

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

QUOTE (meson1 @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 07:26)
I don't want Rockstar to waste their time putting non-GTA add ons into a GTA game. I think it's a waste of time to do a zombie cheat mode, or a zombie DLC or any of that stuff. Because all you'd end up with is a compromised GTA which could have been a better GTA and a compromised zombie add-on which could also have been better.

What I DO think Rockstar should do is a brand new open world zombie game. That way it can be it's own game, properly designed from the ground up to be what it needs to be, with the right control system, the right game play elements, the right plot and everything else.

This definitely gets my vote cookie.gif

GTA should stay as is, a crime based game, but i'm not totally against some zombie dlc just as long as it's better than what rdr had and has nothing to do with the story line of the game itself.

Ive been expecting something like this from R* for ages, anyone remember the zombie lab in San Andreas, and also IV had the zombie skin on multi player.
Its little hints like these that drive my thirst for more, but undead nightmare just doesn't cut it.

Surely there is some resident evil 1/2 fans here, that would like to see a zombie survival sandbox game.

FelipeVinhao
  • FelipeVinhao

Under construction, sorry for the inconvenience

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (TwinFire @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 06:42)
How about vampires?

Or Albert turning into a werewolf and eats Adrian up?

jk jk

If they don't shine when exposed to sun light, it's fine. tounge.gif

azali10
  • azali10

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (Death2Drugs @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 05:49)
A zombie pandemic should not take part in the story line. It's a serious game, not a wacky OTT game. Maybe, just maybe, it could've worked with San Andreas (which was semi-serious). Saints Row: The Third already did this

I could see an interactive video game where the player has to kill a bunch of zombies and keeps progressing, maybe a parody of Resident Evil. Saints Row 2 did this with a zombie uprising game.

I could also see it as a game mode, single player and online, similar to Redman in True Crime: New York City and Call of Duty. Basically, a bunch of people come out trying to kill you in a certain number of waves.

Other than that, no Zombies in V!

No waves. Freeroam. Waves would ruin the whole point of the Zombies being in GTA instead of someother game. If I want waves I would rather play Nazi zombies.

kasper2212
  • kasper2212

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

No more zombies

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (kasper2212 @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 17:28)
No more zombies

Woah man, that's deep. I hear ya' dude.

gotb00st86
  • gotb00st86

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:53 PM

if it was a cheat then yes but never in a mission like SR3 it was just god awful

kasper2212
  • kasper2212

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

No more zombies almost every game have a zombie mode now why don't make
A dinosaur mode instead that would be very cool:D

Toniblue
  • Toniblue

Carl "CJ" Johnson: 7-8 LIONS

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:22 AM

No waves of zombies, no magical snot sh*tting zombies, no sort of campaign. I'm all up for zombies but the three above things kind of really ruined the games for me. I was ok with rdrun's campaign cuz that what the game was made for but the snotty acid sh*t zombies and unicorns and all that was what I didn't like.

DarrenC1888
  • DarrenC1888

Celtic FC Manchester United Champions!

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:53 PM

A zombie dlc would be good because we've seen how people coped in RDR so it would be good to see a modern day version.

zakace
  • zakace

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

Zombies on multiplayer free roam would be amazing, with the size of the map it would make for a truly amazing experience biggrin.gif People who have said go buy games like dead rising or Left 4 Dead are forgetting the point, those games dont have a map or the amount of freedom that you ge in gta!

gtadani1
  • gtadani1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (kasper2212 @ Saturday, Apr 7 2012, 17:28)
No more zombies

yeah. ur right. i think too.

Xero Arguile
  • Xero Arguile

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:20 AM

I think most of us remember the feel of venturing through Raccoon City's abandon streets while
ducking and diving out of the throngs of zombies. I'd like to recapture that feeling, and I think
the team at R* could do it. Like many have said it should be a DLC pack. By the by if not zombies
this is LA. Skynet is online! Lol

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:51 PM

I think if there was ever a game that should've done Zombie Mode, it was GTA IV. I would have loved to seen how Niko reacted to it. It could've had some really funny, and at times, some really intense moments. Brucie could've had a fetish of having sex with zombies or something and opened up a zombie whore house. That was an opportunity missed by R*.

But I would love to see either zombie or little grey alien mode in V for DLC. That would be great fun. Multi-player could be humans vs. zombies or grey aliens--Many possibilites. And if stuff like this doesn't interest you then simply steer clear of it. There's a lot of people who would like it.

MegaCam
  • MegaCam

It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 15:51)
Brucie could've had a fetish of having sex with zombies or something and opened up a zombie whore house. That was an opportunity missed by R*.

bored.gif

suicidal.gif

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (MegaCam @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 16:07)
QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 15:51)
Brucie could've had a fetish of having sex with zombies or something and opened up a zombie whore house. That was an opportunity missed by R*.

bored.gif

suicidal.gif

Well that part was a joke really but what is wrong with zombie mode?

kilo73
  • kilo73

Sorry For the Bodies

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (DarkKingBernard @ Thursday, Mar 22 2012, 21:39)
Just buy Dead Rising 2 or something lol. You're asking for too much stuff in V

dead rising 2 is a mediocre free roam game at best. gta is the best of the best, and having zombie dlc would be the best zombie game. i mean lets face it, there has yet to be a true free roam zombie game. l4d's gameplay was get from point a to point b as as fast as possible, dead rising was about completing missions, and your game couldnt be for more than 72 hours.....which is uber gay. R* has the potential to make the best zombie game out there.

Altair da Firenze
  • Altair da Firenze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:21 AM

Do you reckon GTA V should have a Zombie downloadable content?
I reckon yes because it will be quite fun to kill zombies and fight for survival through main and side missions, etc
my ideas:
- 2-4 different groups army, banits, runners and your own group
-side missions could be to help survivors from zombie hordes and if you have done the mission to find your own faction base you can recruit them to join your own team and they the head to your base once saved.
-2-3 types of zombies fast,slow, etc
-at army bases you can buy weapons
- find vehicles around city and take to army and get money or take to your base and save it there
- at your own base it can get raided by zombies and/or banits
-bandits are always your enemies
anyone else got some good ideas?

MrAfro77
  • MrAfro77

I love bewbies

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:25 AM

Enough of this zombies crap there are already 2-3 other threads about zombies go put your bullsh*t there

Lock this garbage

Kajjy
  • Kajjy

Gay Furry Extraordinaire

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:25 AM

I rember posting in another topic about zombies in the GTA V section,though it may have been locked. As I said there, I would love a zombie dlc, but most people frown at the idea.

Nebby
  • Nebby

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:28 AM

Please use this topic.

Thank you. smile.gif

MrAfro77
  • MrAfro77

I love bewbies

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE (tommyv2468 @ Monday, Apr 23 2012, 04:25)
I rember posting in another topic about zombies in the GTA V section,though it may have been locked. As I said there, I would love a zombie dlc, but most people frown at the idea.

Well ya what do you expect every f*cking game that come out has some zombie sh*t attached to it, which is f*cking annoying, im sick of zombies and I never really found any type of horde type mode to be fun anyway, if the you idiots think about it its the same exact sh*t over and over its just coming in large waves, its way to repetitive for my liking

I really hope they are no zombies in gta v not even if its DLC

Altair da Firenze
  • Altair da Firenze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:33 AM

my ideas:
- 2-4 different groups army, banits, runners and your own group
-side missions could be to help survivors from zombie hordes and if you have done the mission to find your own faction base you can recruit them to join your own team and they the head to your base once saved.
-2-3 types of zombies fast,slow, etc
-at army bases you can buy weapons
- find vehicles around city and take to army and get money or take to your base and save it there
- at your own base it can get raided by zombies and/or banits
-bandits are always your enemies

Kajjy
  • Kajjy

Gay Furry Extraordinaire

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE (MrAfro77 @ Monday, Apr 23 2012, 04:32)

Well ya what do you expect every f*cking game that come out has some zombie sh*t attached to it, which is f*cking annoying, im sick of zombies and I never really found any type of horde type mode to be fun anyway, if the you idiots think about it its the same exact sh*t over and over its just coming in large waves, its way to repetitive for my liking

And to you I say,as I say to all others, Why not?Its as simple as that.Why not.What is so wrong with a zombie dlc?Just because one game does it,but doesn't do it well,doesn't mean R* couldn't do it well.What damage could a zombie dlc do? None.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:46 AM

I personally would LOVE this. I am a HUGE zombie buff and thats well before the zombie fad kicked in. I love the sense of desperation you can get from a zombie game.

I have asked myself a million times what it would take to have a zombie game in what felt like a real living breathing city.

Well the GTA's are the best example of a living breathing city. I think that it should be unlockable at the end of the game or even as DLC. It should not interfere what so ever with the original game. But having something similiar to RDR would be great

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:46 AM

Zombies are just too overused, I don't like it because it's too mainstream. R* is better off having their own unique DLC instead of just another unoriginal zombie game.

x kgSully x
  • x kgSully x

1017 Brick Squad

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:47 AM

Multiplayer + GTAV + Zombies = jizz

MrAfro77
  • MrAfro77

I love bewbies

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:53 AM

QUOTE (tommyv2468 @ Monday, Apr 23 2012, 04:39)
QUOTE (MrAfro77 @ Monday, Apr 23 2012, 04:32)

And to you I say,as I say to all others, Why not?Its as simple as that.Why not.What is so wrong with a zombie dlc?Just because one game does it,but doesn't do it well,doesn't mean R* couldn't do it well.What damage could a zombie dlc do? None.

you want to know Why not? because I would rather have R* work on something that I would actually buy then have them make zombie dlc

Zombies have nothing to do with the current world anyways which is what R* is trying to portray themes that are happening in current times that is why R* was saying money is gunna be the major theme, possibly the pursuit of the almighty dollar, In GTA V i can bet we see something about a rescission cuz it was a current event in north america just like terrorism was sorta in GTA IV cuz of the whole twin towers thing during that time

If you can tell me where zombies fit into current times then you win cuz last time i checked a zombie apocalypse hasnt happened and is yet to be seem in other then TV shows and games ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users