Photo

Modelling a Car model for GTA 4

1 reply to this topic
xxxpwlxxx
  • xxxpwlxxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

HI everyone here , i am xxxpwlxxx , i would like to seek from you all. i would like to make a Car for gta 4 . how to do it . can someone please tell me what are the some tips and guide that i need to follow . and any tutorials that are useful ??? can you recommend . You can Pm me or email me too . thanks you

NaidRaida
  • NaidRaida

Inactive user

• Members

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:52 PM Edited by NaidRaida, 22 March 2012 - 04:55 PM.

Creating a car model is hard work, itīll take weeks to do, if you got no experience itīll take months to learn all that. Tutorials of all kinds you can find with Google, right?
First of all youīll need a 3D program for all modelling stuff. If you wanna go professional way youīll need programs thatīll cost thousands of dollars. No joke! This tools are not easy stuff.
But just to start, you can try this tool: http://www.zmodeler2.com/
Itīs freeware until you want to import already made models. For creating models for IV itīs enough. But you cannot import anything, you have to do it ALL from scratch or purchase the program for 45 USD.
You can find alot of tutorial stuff there too. For getting started itīll not go easier. Be prepared to spent a lot of time for modelling cars.

Note: The most cars you see on pictures are no scratch models, they are converted from other games like NFS or Forza Motorsport. Even the convert process is not an easy thing. Well made scratch models are really hardcore.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users