GTASOL (SA) Beta 50.0 (AngryBull) coming soon.
The main aim when I started this project back in March 2005 was to get all 3 GTA cities onto one game map. This was something many GTA fans had dreamed about. I had chosen the GTA Vice City engine at the time to start my research project, pushing the boundaries of the engine to its full potential. In time, hopefully when I get permission from R* I hope to do the same to the SA engine; because from what I have learned so far is there is alot of untapped power there yet to be discovered.
The final release date for this mod has been set back because of some issues getting everything together; I will keep all of you informed as to when that will be.
A) Still awaiting missions to be added and coded into the SCM.
B) Paths and water bounds to be fixed soon, others will be continuing on with this step as I'll be taking a short break and soon be starting '50-SOL'.
There is no EXE released within this mod, this can be download from the main GTASOL site.
Major changes to the game files:
1. A new ID layout for all the IDE and IPL files where all the objects now range from 600- 15800. As well as fixing two major issues; the bugs around the map that created the random crashing and the vehicle damage bug.
2. All models have been either recreated or reconverted without the alpha corruption that you got from using KAMs scripts.
3. Replay system has been fixed, as well as the vehicle collision bug.. (needed models got deleted from the gta3 img file, and have been put back)
4. New 2dfx arrey setup, Lighting objects can be stand alone and not linked to any other objects, also with the ability to tag light object using IPL entires.
5. 120 SA Vehicles now added, VC vehicles are now set as default and added back into the mod.
6. Optimized maps that will path the way to this mod running on SA, also the SA map has been raised from sea level, no more dawning.
7. GTA3.img file has been rebuilt and loaded back in (GTA_VC.Dat) IDE entry order. (Radar.txd, Peds, Game Parts, Vehicles, Models, Ifp and light dffs, SA Vehicles)
8. Respawn cords have been fixed, no more fulling in random places.
9. Updates now possible, just changing the files in the data folder.
Download link will be added soon, watch this space.
Uploading to server....
Moddb, and filefront first, looking for mirrors
Image links dont seem to work
Edited by X-Seti, 03 September 2013 - 07:28 PM.