Photo

How to play online?

8 replies to this topic
Negro Bandito
  • Negro Bandito

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:55 AM

Yea i download the SA-MP mod thing, but i don't have GTSA for PC yet, just xbox360.

For pc, if i buy the disc, i just somehow apply the mod patch then i'm ready to go?

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:44 AM

Yeah, read the instructions given. In that, it will explain how to install SA:MP. I don't think there are SA:MP's for Xbox or PS2. Also, if you you want more help, it is better to buy a legit/orignal game. Just to clerify that you need V1 of GTA SA for applying any mod. V2 are hard to mod. Now, to change it in V1, we can't help you (directly). PM me or others, they know what to do. The reason why I am not telling is because there was huge matter in 2004 due to a, err, I am leaking too much. Use Google for more help.

Negro Bandito
  • Negro Bandito

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:51 AM Edited by Negro Bandito, 21 March 2012 - 12:53 AM.

Ok, so how do i tell if it's V1? i'm buying it online, so do i just hope & pray/?

edit: Actually just found i can change the edition.. do you think "standard" is V1? here's the link http://www.amazon.co...&sr=8-5&seller=

Ray_Santos
  • Ray_Santos

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:45 AM

If you buy the original DVD of the game then it'll probably be V2. Just downgrade it to V1 using the downgrade patcher.
The best way to tell what version of the game you have is to start the game, when the main menu comes up it should say V2 down in the bottom right hand corner if you have V2.

When you have San Andreas installed on your computer installing SA-MP coulden't be easier. Download the latest version which is 0.3d from the SA-MP website and install to your GTA San Andreas folder. The default directory is:
CODE
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\

Iv'e been playing SA-MP for about 3 years now and i never seem to get bored of it, there's a huge variety of servers to choose from like stunt, deathmatch, team deathmatch or roleplaying. The only downside is that it has alot of cheaters/hackers but still fun nontheless.

Negro Bandito
  • Negro Bandito

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:35 PM

Alright cool, just ordered.. do you have the link to the downgrade patcher?

Ray_Santos
  • Ray_Santos

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

You can download it from Here

Negro Bandito
  • Negro Bandito

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:32 AM

Ok my disc came today, it says "second edition" right on the box.. so i just downgrade it with that thing?

Ray_Santos
  • Ray_Santos

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (Negro Bandito @ Thursday, Mar 29 2012, 03:32)
Ok my disc came today, it says "second edition" right on the box.. so i just downgrade it with that thing?

Yup, just download it and patch the game, it's that simple. Don't delete the patcher though as you might need it again if you have to reinstall the game.

Negro Bandito
  • Negro Bandito

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:32 PM

Ok i got everything working now.. workd great, thanks for the help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users