» «
Photo

GTA SA: The Next Episode

3 replies to this topic
Ayman1337
  • Ayman1337

Underground Gamer

• Members

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:45 PM Edited by Ayman1337, 13 May 2012 - 07:06 PM.

READ OR ELSE: This topic is currently under construction. When I've made enough missions, I'll start taking snapshots for a box art and also record gameplay footage for the trailer. It could possibly take a year or two to finish the whole project (maybe longer, considering I have my GCSE's to focus on and GTA V to look forward to, meaning I'll be on and off this project i.e. not working on it all the time) At the moment, you can feel free to post a comment about the story I've established so far!

Disclaimer: All characters are purely fictional. With the exception of returning characters, any names that match that of characters in books, films, video games or real life are purely coincidential!

I have started work on my DYOM mission pack; a DLC sequel taking place 12 years after the events of GTA San Andreas featuring a brand new, never seen before protagonist and new characters (as well as a few returning characters) with an original (hopefully) storyline adapted from other storylines (like COOLMAN's "Gangsta's Paradise"). The following synopsis contains all the events that happened prior to the first mission of it. Well, here goes!

Chapters:
Chapter I - Los Santos - Work in Progress
Chapter II - San Fierro - Not Started
Chapter III - Las Venturas - Not Started
Chapter IV - The Finale - Not Started

Synopsis:
It is 2004. Ben Dover has been living rough on the streets of London for nearly half a month. Before, he was serving six months in prison for selling Class A drugs in his University. During that time, his father died in a car crash and his mother, deeply devastated by the loss, commited suicide. As Ben was released, he had no home, no family and no money; he had nowhere to go. Then, he remembered his older brother, Ant, who moved to San Andreas 2 years ago. Ben wanted to move there, live with his brother ... start a new life! However, with no money and a criminal record, Ben wouldn't be going anywhere ... legally! With a fake passport, Ben sneaks aboard a flight to Los Santos International after hitching a lift to Heathrow Airport. After a 13-hour flight, Ben arrives at Los Santos and is welcomed by Ant, who takes him to his apartment. Afterwards, Ben's life significantly improved, with the help of Ant. Ant also creates Ben a fake ID (which is the same as his real one, but with no criminal record) and then, Ben gets a job at a small taxi firm in Ganton, makes new friends and even earns respect from numerous people (such as GSF leader Carl "CJ" Johnson and professional hitman Claude Speed). However, life in Los Santos isn't how it turned out to be. Ant gets raided at Burger Shot by a group of gangsters dressed in purple - yes, the Ballas are back - and they have Ant Dover as a hostage! Ben, hearing all this from CJ, realises that he's the only one who can save his brother ... with the help from his new-found friends!

Main Characters:
This is the list of the main characters that will be involved in the Los Santos Story

Ben Dover
Role: Protagonist
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 236-555-0100

Anthony "Ant" Dover
Role: Ben's older brother
Telephone: 268-555-0100

Michael "Mike" Evans
Role: Owner of Ganton Taxi Firm, a member of GSF and later friend of Ben
Telephone: 284-555-0100