El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:58 PM

in case you haven't heard...
http://espn.go.com

this is insane. so much for Tebow mania yeah?
his ass is outta' here. they don't even want to keep him as the backup, they're already shopping offers.

right now the preliminary Manning talks are around 5 years / $95Million.
which would make him like 41 years old at the end of the deal.
but of course 40 is the new 35 at least, especially for professional athletes with the best medical care on Earth.

my dad lives in Greenwood Village, Colorado which is literally 5 minutes away from the Bronco's training facility. I'm gonna' go visit him soon to watch Peyton work out during the public practices. sh*t's gonna' be like Mardi Gras atmosphere.

SIKKS66
  • SIKKS66

The Number of the Beast

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:02 PM

Should keep all NFL Discussion in its own thread.

Tebow has potential but he was a bit wild and undisciplined last season. Manning could be a great mentor.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (SIKKS66 @ Monday, Mar 19 2012, 14:02)
Should keep all NFL Discussion in its own thread.

Tebow has potential but he was a bit wild and undisciplined last season. Manning could be a great mentor.

well they can merge this post with that thread I guess but this is big enough news that it deserves it's own topic.

I actually agree with you though about Tebow.
they should keep him behind Manning, it would be perfect for his future career and for Denver.

I'm not sure what Denver or Tebow (or other teams that could sign him) have to gain right now from trying to implement a sub-par quarterback into a traditional NFL passing offense. if another team signed Tebow this year they'd have a better chance of setting him up as an offensive weapon like a running back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users