Quantcast

» «
Photo

Checkpoint Charlie - Something not clicking...

6 replies to this topic
zooty2
  • zooty2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:39 PM

I seem to always end up turning in the wrong direction in the beginning part or something. Even when I pick them up as quickly as possible, do the three jumps successfully and go full tilt through the canals all at top speed, I'm still running out of the clock with at least one checkpoint to go. Does anyone have a diagram of all the checkpoints? I think I must be turning left instead of right somewhere and end up doing turns for each and every of the first several points instead of just going one after the other.

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:47 PM

No map but take a look at this video and see if you can find what you are doing wrong:

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Simply divine!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

user posted image

Jibran
  • Jibran

Salute this Forums

• Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:11 AM

The checkpoint charlie is really a tough one. Just try it again and again.

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

If you are on the PC, you MUST turn frame limiter ON! If the game exceeds ~30 fps, timers within the game messes up.

zooty2
  • zooty2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:46 PM

Thanks for the map. I'll see if that helps. Interesting about the frame limiter, I'll check if that's the issue.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:15 PM

If I recall correctly you should take the boat on the left-- while it corners poorly it has a significantly faster top speed.... since only the beginning of the race has alot of tight turns, any time you lose at the beginning will be more then made up in the long fast straight stretches for the rest of the checkpoint.

If I remember correctly, I could "barely" pass it with the boat on the right, but could pass it easily with the one on the left.

HTH...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users