Vehicle mounted miniguns - Sabre EPM help plz

4 replies to this topic
jmoorfoot5
  • jmoorfoot5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:19 PM

Hi,
I made a mod a few months ago and want to finish it off so I need help. I made the Sabre EPM minigun mod but the miniguns do not work.
I want them to fire just like the ones on the Annihilator helicopter, so I left in the dummies(misc_a, misc_b, misc_c and misc_d).
I realise these are very common dummy names so I have spent all night searching for the data that defines them as the miniguns and haven't found anything.
I tried installing it as the Annihilator itself but then I can't drive it like a normal car instead it becomes a helicopter. I know it can be done because of TBOGT(I am using GTA 4 not TBOGT otherwise I would try and install it as the APC.
Will this require a script to work properly or is there some ease way to get it to work.
Please help if you have any ideas.

DK22Pac
  • DK22Pac

Where I Know You From

• Feroci
  • Ukraine

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (jmoorfoot5 @ Monday, Mar 19 2012, 17:49)
I have spent all night searching for the data that defines them as the miniguns and haven't found anything.

Did you search this stuff in exe?

LMS
  • LMS

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:44 PM Edited by LMS, 20 March 2012 - 09:18 PM.

Try if you can get it working when applying the settings for FIRETRUK.

jmoorfoot5
  • jmoorfoot5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE (LMS @ Tuesday, Mar 20 2012, 19:44)
Try if you can get it working when applying the settings for FIRETRUK.

The Fire Truck uses the same dummies("misc_a" - "misc_a" ect.) but applies a different effect but still no solution to how the game can differentiate the difference between the two. Thanks for the reply.

jmoorfoot5
  • jmoorfoot5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE (DK22Pac @ Tuesday, Mar 20 2012, 19:09)
Did you search this stuff in exe?

Thanks for the reply. I have only searched the vehicles.ide, handling.dat, VehicleExtras.dat and a few others hoping to find something to do with the Annihilator. I doubt that what I want is in the exe and if it is I will leave it be, it's not worth stuffing up the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users