Some new avatars and...

4 replies to this topic
Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:27 AM

I would actually say, yeah but it would be a ton of work. Why don't you guys make MP3 and LAN Gallery with some avatars just like for other GTAs. Also, why don't you all already make readymade sigs so that people can reduce the spamming in GFX Section and there should be no complains about oversized sigs.

So, what you all think? smile.gif

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:13 AM

The Network Support forum is for issues/problems related to GTANET. Moved to Site Suggestions.

As for your suggestion, this is primarily a GTA forum. It won't make any sense to host avatars from other games even if they're made by Rockstar. Those avatars will be available on their respective forums.
Default sigs aren't going to help either. People will still want to have custom sigs as is also the case with avatars.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:03 AM

For newbies, where they don't know much, you can give them a default sigs and avatar. Afterwards, it depends upon them. I don't like seeing empty spaces. Who don't want the default they could simply change the option.

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (Dr. John13 @ Monday, Mar 19 2012, 10:03)
I don't like seeing empty spaces. Who don't want the default they could simply change the option.

Some people like wearing no signatures or avatars. I am an example. If a member wants a signature, there's no shortage. We have a GFX request section for that very reason. If our helpful GFX artists didn't want to fulfill a request, they wouldn't do.

Kent Traffic Cop
  • Kent Traffic Cop

Old Skool

• Members

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:00 AM

QUOTE (Dr. John13 @ Monday, Mar 19 2012, 10:03)
For newbies, where they don't know much, you can give them a default sigs and avatar. Afterwards, it depends upon them. I don't like seeing empty spaces. Who don't want the default they could simply change the option.

You could always try other websites to find ready-made signatures:

www.userbars.org

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users