I'm not sure how to ask this

4 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Leben Heißt leben

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

Alright, as the title says, i'm not sure where to ask this, or even where to ask it, so i'm comming here for advice:

IF(the key word is "IF") I were to get a mod team started up to make a total conversion, and IF i were to ask for members to help me with my project, what is the etiquette for doing that here? Should I make a thread asking for help, or should I contact modders? What should I do?

Any help/tips are appreciated, thank you. colgate.gif

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:55 PM

Well, making a topic about this would be complete pointless. The best would be just to PM modders that you know that work well and serious. Besides, you can start the project alone at the beginning, and while progressing, if somebody is interested, they'll join the team and help you. icon14.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Leben Heißt leben

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Sunday, Mar 18 2012, 16:55)
Well, making a topic about this would be complete pointless. The best would be just to PM modders that you know that work well and serious. Besides, you can start the project alone at the beginning, and while progressing, if somebody is interested, they'll join the team and help you. icon14.gif

I didnt make it to be pointless, i asked for proper ettiquite as to what action would be taken tounge2.gif

still, i'll give that a try when i finish up my story & am ready to get it started. thank you

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

No, I didn't mean that it was pointless that you made this topic, where you ask for suggestions, I meant that it'd be pointless to make a topic to ask modders to help you.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Leben Heißt leben

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Sunday, Mar 18 2012, 17:43)
No, I didn't mean that it was pointless that you made this topic, where you ask for suggestions, I meant that it'd be pointless to make a topic to ask modders to help you.

oh, that

yea, i now know that a topic saying:

"OMG i got this new mod and i need help making it pm me and well talk about it!!! icon14.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif "

now i know, and knowledge is half the battle

thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users