» «
Photo

Xbox Glitchs

9 replies to this topic
Blasting Fool
  • Blasting Fool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:37 AM Edited by Blasting Fool, 18 March 2012 - 06:02 AM.

Are there any known dating bugs in the xboxlive version? I never had any problems back when the game came out, but now my progress decreases 2% , sometimes 2 times a day (in game), even on the same day i successfully dated.
BTW the progress bar doesn't pop up after a date, just when it goes down. It just happened again, two times on my way from SM beach to Ganton after receiving the message, that my hood is under attack. That can't be normal. And I didn't use any cheats.

EDIT: This topic probably doesn't belong here, but I originally wrote this as a reply to another topic in here, but one of the mods turned it into a new one (a few minutes after I wrote it, you work fast!)

Blasting Fool
  • Blasting Fool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:46 AM

My hood just got attacked right after I picked up Denise..and I noticed that the enemy gang cars remain parked in the middle of the streat the gang war took place until I start a new one. It's been a few years since I played SA, but I can't recall any of this ever happening. I'm sure you people know if it's normal or not. I would really appreciate an answer, I'm still pretty early in the game (17%) and I could start over again, unless this happens to everbody playing the downloaded xbox live version.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:01 AM

Don't double post. If your previous posting is unanswered just use the EDIT button to add/delete/change the text in your last posting.

Your reply was seperated, as it confuses the subject when you request individual help in another persons topic.
Here again, you are requesting help on a unrelated situation, but since it is yours... we'll carry on with it.

Have you used any Cheats while playing the game?

Blasting Fool
  • Blasting Fool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:16 AM

No, see last line of the first post. Sorry for double posting, but I did already edit it three times, and people who already read it won't check the topic if there's no new post in it. You can delete it as soon as I have one or two answers, since I seem to be the only one with these problems. Originally I was just worried about the 2% decrease because I'm going for the special outfits, but I discover more and more strange things as I play, like right now for the 6th time in a row during burglary missions I supposedly had 19 items for 7220 $, when I'm sure it wasn't even 10. Maybe this can be turned into a general xbox live bugs/problems topic, those things never happened to me on PS2 or Xbox

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:28 AM

Ok... changed the Title.
Girlfriend: Do nothing else but date the girl until you get the prize. Save or search for Freebies. Don't wait for her to call. Keep an eye on the bonfire (marker) in her yard. I never see it between 0600 and 0800 in my PC game.

How long wrecks stay visible for me depends on how far away I go. But, I've had dead bodies stay around for many saves.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (Blasting Fool @ Sunday, Mar 18 2012, 21:16)
I discover more and more strange things as I play, like right now for the 6th time in a row during burglary missions I supposedly had 19 items for 7220 $, when I'm sure it wasn't even 10. Maybe this can be turned into a general xbox live bugs/problems topic, those things never happened to me on PS2 or Xbox

Yeah, I've argued the fact that burglary missions pay WAY MORE in LV verse LS and SF but people didn't believe me. Maybe that's another XBOX only thing.

Blasting Fool
  • Blasting Fool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:46 PM

I worked my butt off, but I finally I reached 100%. I did nothing but date girls for like 5 hours straight because my hood pretty much always gets attacked when I'm on a date, and the girls always call when the hood is under attack..
BTW: Just found a new glitch I've never heard about: The Monster you get after winning the races at the LS Forum is now always plain white (Pay&Spray doesnt help), haven't seen the paintjob in a couple of ingame weeks. I noticed the custom paintjobs disappearing quite often at certain garages as well, but the Monster takes this glitch to a new level.

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:57 PM

i dont understand is it real turth gta sa have xbox or what

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (Blasting Fool @ Monday, Apr 2 2012, 20:46)
I worked my butt off, but I finally I reached 100%. I did nothing but date girls for like 5 hours straight [...]

What may make you feel worse after spending the Five hours dating is that the Girls aren't needed to get the 100% completion, I kid you not.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:30 AM

But atleast he gets rewarded with new clothes, if that's any consolation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users