» «
Photo

Knights of the Golden Circle [PS3]

18 replies to this topic
K-G-C_LEADER
  • K-G-C_LEADER

KGC Open for recruiting

• Members

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:33 AM Edited by K-G-C_LEADER, 28 March 2012 - 07:42 PM.

user posted image

Statera pugna pugnam morte
"The fight for balance is a fight to the death"

user posted image

It was during a dark time when coloured people were treated badly and were also slaves, many people have followed these prejudice acts, but not all. One man by the name of George W.L. Bickley was a docter, editor, and adventure from Virginia, he saw how the world he lived in become so unfair because of the fact that slvery was still happening. George didn't hate the coloured people, he treated them with respect and fair, when other's were noticing that he was being nice to them by feeding them, teaching them how to read, and giving them a place to hide everybody turned against him and forced him to run because they were going to kill him.

George Bickley managed to sail to Liberty City where things weren't as bad, slavery wasn't happening, he felt he finally found a home. After staying in the city for about a month, he met some powerful people who were against slavery so he encouraged everyone to join him in a journey to Virginia and free those who seem to have no freedom. He forms an army of 126 strong men who were willing to die for the those with no freedom, they sailed to Virginia in a convoy of five ships, before they arrived they were planning a sneaky scheme to get the slaves without causing any sounds, one soldier by the name of William Rodgers who was from Virginia suggested that they just go and kill everyone and free free the slaves in the process. They went with Rodgers plan, as soon as they arrived they started shooting at everyone leaving a trail of blood, leaving nobody alive, finally after about two hours of shooting they gathered all the slaves and sailed them to Liberty. The soldiers were honored by the Liberty City government and called them Knights of Liberty. Seamus Bell, an Irish farmer called them Knights of the Golden Circle because of the golden medallion they received for their bravery, and they kept that name the Knights of the Golden Circle was established on the 17th of April 1861.

As the years pass by, the KGC has been expanding and fighting against slavery. During the Civil War, the KGC were a big part of it help the Union. After realizing the cause of this gnarly war, the people of the states put the blame on President Abraham Lincoln because as he was running for president he was saying slavery was good the confederate states and that slavery was bad to the union states which caused everyone the have mixed thoughts about the subject. Finally after the Civil War ended, things started to get back to normal but one man who was a confederate sympathizer was making some plans to kill the president, that's right we all know who he is, John Wilkes Booth who opposed the abolition of slavery in the United States. After the Assassination, the states blamed the KGC for conspiracy and political murder. George Bickley was put to prison without a trail two days after the assassination, he was put in a prison in Indiana and died two years later. He was 52 years old and he will always be remembered by the KGC as Commanding Knight Agent 01.

George Bickley (Feb. 21 1819 - Aug. 15 1867)

user posted image

After being hidden from the world because of false accusation's, the KGC couldn't take it any more. The KGC started rebuilding their organization once again, but with a different approach. The world saw us as heroes and then assassins, so we think why not be both. We are all over the city, people just don't realize that we are planning our resurrection and avenging George Bickley's unforgiven death, our target's are scattered in the city like insects. But we also help those who need someone taken care of, if you want to join look for the application below and fill it out. If you have a contract for the KGC just go to the events section and look for KGC Contracts.

user posted image

user posted image

Castle Gardens:The Goldberg, Ligner, and Shyster Law Firm Building is our main Headquarters in Liberty City. We have been in that area for over fifty years but underground. Many of the lawyers were Knights but after our 2nd Leading Knight, Thomas Goldberg was assassinated we have been on the defensive ever since but not anymore.

Acter Industrial Park:We reside in the Acter Industrial Reactor where most of our assassinations take place due to lack of suspicious senses to many targets. The scenery is perfect because the towers cover all of the activity. No back-up for target

Industrial:Used for classified assassinations.

Happiness Island:We set up meetings here when the subject is something major for example,a war.

Contracts

Target Database

DateTarget(s)DesignatorF or R
11/9/11Artie FratelloDr-Mayhem111F
11/9/11Josef RemoneviPOLICE-UNIT-24F
11/10/11Viktor RemoneviPOLICE-UNIT-24F
11/14/11Franklin HatchetPOLICE-UNIT-24F
11/19/11Antonio ChiazzaIl Padrino di DeAngelo FamigliaF
11/23/11SiCK209Il Padrino di DeAngelo FamigliaR
11/26/11Joey KatoraDisjoinedDonkeyF
11/29/11Losif RaskovDisjoinedDonkeyF
12/24/11D'metri AlvoskavicGTAssassin22F
12/26/11GTAssassin22XxIrishBlizzardxXR
12/28/11xHIGHWAY_REAPERxxHIGHWAY_REAPERxR
1/7/12GangStaRrr_MafiaMadmonk420R
1/24/12LCDPS-Chief-243GOUSN1776 R
2/6/12Mayor OhoaSoT_AgentF
2/17/12Sunny LettiriTYRANT ENFORCERF
Completed Contract's

DateTarget(s)AssassinF or RWeapon[
11/9/11Artie FratelloK-G-C_LEADERFCar bomb
11/10/11Josef RemoneviDr-Mayhem111FGlock 17
11/11/11Viktor RemoneviK-G-C_LEADERFWinchester 1300
11/14/11Franklin HatchetK-G-C_LEADERFKnife
11/19/11Antonio ChiazzaDr-Mayhem111FN/A
11/26/11SiCK209K-G-C_LEADERRM4A1
11/26/11Joey KatoraDr-Mayhem111FKnife
12/1/11Losif RaskovDr-Mayhem111FGlock 17
12/27/11D'metri AlvoskavicK-G-C_LEADERFPE-4
2/17/12Mayor OhoaK-G-C_LEADERFN/A
3/25/12Sunny LettiriK-G-C_LEADERFN/A
Available Contract's

DateTarget(s)DesignatorF or R
12/26/11GTAssassin22XxIrishBlizzardxXR
12/28/11xHIGHWAY_REAPERxxHIGHWAY_REAPERxR
1/7/12GangStaRrr_MafiaMadmonk420R
1/24/12LCDPS-Chief-243GOUSN1776 R
fill out the contract application below
Name(PSN or character name)
Location(For fictional character contracts)
Reason(Has to be a serious reason)
Description(For fictional character contracts)
Price( optional)

user posted image

RanksGTAFPSNCodename
Commanding KnightK-G-C_LEADERK-G-C_LEADERKA-24
2nd Leading KnightN/AN/A
3rd Leading KnightN/AN/A
1st Class Golden Knight AgentN/AN/A
2nd Class Golden Knight AgentN/AN/A
3rd Class Golden Knight AgentN/AN/A
1st Class Silver Knight AgentN/AN/A
2nd Class Silver Knight AgentN/AN/A
3rd Class Silver Knight AgentN/AN/A
1st Class Bronze Knight AgentN/AN/A
2nd Class Bronze Knight AgentN/AN/A
3rd Class Bronze Knight AgentN/AN/A
Knight AgentN/AN/A
Driver/PilotN/AN/A
NavigationistN/AN/A
Watcher/InformerxxBlkKingsxxxxBlkKingsxxKA-84

[color=gold]How to join
Just simply fill out the application below

QuestionsAnswers
GTAF--
PSN--
Time Zone--

user posted image
CODE
http://i39.tinypic.com/amqjh2.png[

user posted image
CODE
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9117/kgc2.jpg

user posted image
CODE
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/5230/kgc4.jpg

user posted image
CODE
http://i42.tinypic.com/ng3koj.gif

user posted image
CODE
http://i43.tinypic.com/2e3zvp1.gif

user posted image
CODE
http://i.imgur.com/L6gU4.gif

user posted image
CODE
http://i.imgur.com/UUrtC.gif

Graphics
----------
_FgF_
Kjwarrior
XTREME0235
Narcis_speed6
Thanks for your help.

Description

Commanding Knight- Is the leader of the entire organization and gives the okay if there is a contract that needs to be taken care of.
2nd Leading Knight- Has his/her own group of knights, who are trained his/her way, and gives certain contracts to the group. But has to be confirmed by the Commanding Knight.(10 knights in group)
3rd Leading Knight- Has his/her own group of knights, who are trained by either the Commanding Knight, or the 2nd Leading Knight.(5 knights in group)
Golden Knight Agent- All Golden Knight Agents do assassinations that involve politics. 1st Class(Presidents) 2nd Class(Mayors) 3rd Class(Police Commisioners).
Silver Knight Agent- All Silver Knight Agents do assassinations that involve huge criminal empires. 1st Class(Drug Kingpins) 2nd Class(Mob Bosses) 3rd Class(Mafia, Gang, and Drug Operation members)
Bronze Knight Agents- All Bronze do small but important contracts given by others and other Superior Knights.
Knight Agents- Assassins who do things differently than other Superior Knights. They do small-time assassinations such as favors from anybody.
Driver/Pilot- Transport other assassins to their target, and leads target to the assassination point.
Navigationist- Picks the location of targets, and picks the assassination location.
Watcher/Informer- Watches targets and informs other assassins about the targets every move.

Alliances

Enemies

None

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:41 AM

Good job! icon14.gif

Welcome back.

K-G-C_LEADER
  • K-G-C_LEADER

KGC Open for recruiting

• Members

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:58 AM

QUOTE (xHIGHWAY_REAPERx @ Sunday, Mar 18 2012, 03:41)
Good job! icon14.gif

Welcome back.

Thank you, my sister misspelled "the" as a joke.

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:09 AM

QUOTE (K-G-C_LEADER @ Sunday, Mar 18 2012, 03:58)
QUOTE (xHIGHWAY_REAPERx @ Sunday, Mar 18 2012, 03:41)
Good job! icon14.gif

Welcome back.

Thank you, my sister misspelled "the" as a joke.

Ask a forum leader to fix the title for you.

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

My gun is my word,uncensored of course.

• Members

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

Welcome back guys.Also would you be willing to talk about a alliance with the Sons of War?

xJAMES_JRx
  • xJAMES_JRx

Wheelman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:55 AM

Nice forum man, looks like you need members. If The Sons of War and The Knights become an Allianceb I wouldn't mind Driving for you. I will add you on PSN next time I'm on.

K-G-C_LEADER
  • K-G-C_LEADER

KGC Open for recruiting

• Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (EDMEISTERX @ Sunday, Mar 18 2012, 12:09)
Welcome back guys.Also would you be willing to talk about a alliance with the Sons of War?

An alliance sounds good, when?

TYRANT ENFORCER
  • TYRANT ENFORCER

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:33 AM

Good luck KGC. I hope you can finish that contract I had put up. Was really looking forward to that. I hope it has alot of detail to it. Just let me know when you finish it.

K-G-C_LEADER
  • K-G-C_LEADER

KGC Open for recruiting

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:11 AM

Here you go TYRANT

Contract report #11

Name: Sonny Lettiri
Report: Sonny was a difficult man to track down. He hasn't been in Maisonette 9 in a while. I was assuming that a man like Sonny Lettiri had some kind of record in the police database. I disguised myself as a police officer and made my way to the East Holland Police Department to check the police database. I managed to find out that he was put in prison for a murder charge for 15 years, that became the perfect opportunity for me to finally finish this contract. A few days later I arrived at the prison as a prison guard and made my way to the mess hall where the all of the prisoners were having their lunch. I hacked into the police system making sure that no other police officers outside of the prison interfered with this contract. I delivered a brief letter to all of the prisoners including Sonny saying "At midnight tonight, you are going to start a riot. You're award will be freedom outside of this city. Numerous flights are reserved for 3 am going to San Andreas.". As soon as the riot started, I put on another disguise but this time as a prisoner, I led Sonny out secretly and took him to the Firefly Island train station making him think that the he was going to the airport. Instead I turned around and took him to a tugboat and shipped him out of the city. He was still thinking that he was free, but little did he know, the boat was sinking slowly and he was locked inside a room with no way out. The next day I flew a helicopter searching for the boat, I found the boat at 25 miles away from the city, his body was found floating on the water.
Target time of death: Unknown
Assassin: KA-24
Weapon: None

TYRANT ENFORCER
  • TYRANT ENFORCER

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE (K-G-C_LEADER @ Friday, Mar 23 2012, 19:11)
Here you go TYRANT

Contract report #11

Name: Sonny Lettiri
Report: Sonny was a difficult man to track down. He hasn't been in Maisonette 9 in a while. I was assuming that a man like Sonny Lettiri had some kind of record in the police database. I disguised myself as a police officer and made my way to the East Holland Police Department to check the police database. I managed to find out that he was put in prison for a murder charge for 15 years, that became the perfect opportunity for me to finally finish this contract. A few days later I arrived at the prison as a prison guard and made my way to the mess hall where the all of the prisoners were having their lunch. I hacked into the police system making sure that no other police officers outside of the prison interfered with this contract. I delivered a brief letter to all of the prisoners including Sonny saying "At midnight tonight, you are going to start a riot. You're award will be freedom outside of this city. Numerous flights are reserved for 3 am going to San Andreas.". As soon as the riot started, I put on another disguise but this time as a prisoner, I led Sonny out secretly and took him to the Firefly Island train station making him think that the he was going to the airport. Instead I turned around and took him to a tugboat and shipped him out of the city. He was still thinking that he was free, but little did he know, the boat was sinking slowly and he was locked inside a room with no way out. The next day I flew a helicopter searching for the boat, I found the boat at 25 miles away from the city, his body was found floating on the water.
Target time of death: Unknown
Assassin: KA-24
Weapon: None

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will totally keep you guys busy with tons of contracts if thats fine with you. I love it.

xxBlkKingsxx
  • xxBlkKingsxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:17 AM

GTAF xxBlkKingsxx
PSN xxBlkKingsxx
Time Zone CST

K-G-C_LEADER
  • K-G-C_LEADER

KGC Open for recruiting

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE (xxBlkKingsxx @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 04:17)
GTAF xxBlkKingsxx
PSN xxBlkKingsxx
Time Zone CST

Welcome to the KGC, what is your favorite number?

xxBlkKingsxx
  • xxBlkKingsxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:50 AM

K-G-C_LEADER
  • K-G-C_LEADER

KGC Open for recruiting

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (xxBlkKingsxx @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 05:50)

Welcome Knight Agent 84 (KA-84) I shall add you soon. Also you can select an avatar and a signature from the selection above as your own.

Don Mariano Corsino
  • Don Mariano Corsino

Don della Famiglia Criminale Corsino

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:34 AM

I'm at war with the Amargiano Family. They hit one of my associates by hiring another contract agency.

NameJunior_G87
ReasonOrdered hit on one of my associates
Price( optional)

P.S. They are having a recruitment event tomorrow.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:41 AM

QUOTE (Don Mariano Corsino @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 03:34)
I'm at war with the Amargiano Family. They hit one of my associates by hiring another contract agency.

NameJunior_G87
Price( optional)

Don't bump old topics.

Don Mariano Corsino
  • Don Mariano Corsino

Don della Famiglia Criminale Corsino

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 03:41)

NameJunior_G87
Price( optional)

Don't bump old topics.

I'm sorry, are the KGC not a clan anymore?

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE (Don Mariano Corsino @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 03:43)
QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Monday, Apr 9 2012, 03:41)

NameJunior_G87
Price( optional)

Don't bump old topics.

I'm sorry, are the KGC not a clan anymore?

They MAY be active on PSN, however they are not active on the forums so do not bump a dead topic.

Elsie93
  • Elsie93

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:09 AM

user posted imageThank you, my sister misspelled "the" as a joke.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users