Quantcast

» «
Photo

Grand Theft Auto IV: Behind Enemy Lines

65 replies to this topic
GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

Die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:45 AM

Mission 8 - Devil Eats Cat
Mission Giver - Joseph Medina

Joseph will call Mark and inform him that he wants him to meet someone important. Drive to Joseph's mansion, and a cutscene will roll in.

Joseph: Man, these are definitely better than the other ones..
Packie: - Yea, I know!

(Mark walks in)

Joseph: Oh look, there's Mark. Hey Mark, come-come in...

Mark: What's wrong? Hit your head too hard.
Packie: - Yeah!

Joseph: F*ck you! Packie, I want you to meet Mark, Mark this is Packie.

Mark: Hey..
Packie: - Sup'

Mark: Seriously Joseph, what are you on?

Packie: Meds... Illegal Meds..

Mark: Meds? Ain't that what housemoms take?

Joseph: I don't know, and I don't care. But if they do... they sure are lucky b*tches.

Mark: How did you get these?

Packie: Well, some Serb and I went and stole them from those Chings from Algonquin. And things worked out. Joseph here contacted my brother, Gerald, and told him he wants in on the action. So we hook him up with these and-

Joseph: Alright, alright, alright... Mark, you and Packie are doing some deal with some Gambetti men.

Mark: No sh*t? We're doing big time now?

Joseph: Oh yeah, imagine how the men back in Colombia are right now. Anyways, you and Packie go do this deal, While I take a few more of these... "painkillers".

Mark: Alright, have fun.

Once you've regained control of Mark, drive to the meeting location. Mark will start a convo.

Mark: So, you're Irish?

Packie: No, I'm French. Maybe you can already tell by the way you must think I'm a bitch.

Mark: Ha! C'mon, don't make this a predicament talk. Since we're going to be working together, we might as well work together, of course.

Packie: Isn't working too strong of a word for new partners. How about concealing?

Mark: Let's just keep it low for now..

When you've arrived, a cutscene will start.

(Packie and Mark walk towards the Gambetti men)

Packie: (whispering) Alright, let's do this good.

Roy: Hey! Packie McReary and Mark Moreno working together... atlast?

Packie: Look Zito, we're doing this quickly, no harms done, no harms needed.

Roy: Alright. Where's the meds?

Packie: Here... I don't know why you just don't get this from the Pegs themselves.

Roy: Because we don't trust those weak pieces of-

(A car comes in, with Russians shooting out from the windows, while Roy and the Gambettis make a run.)

Once you've regained control of Mark, shoot the Russians. There are 15 in total. 11 are originally there, 3 arrive in cars, and 2 chase Mark and Packie as they leave. Once you've lost the Russians, take Packie home and you complete the mission.

Mission Complete

REWARDS:

$300

user posted imagePackie will text you and tell you that he was impressed. He writes to come over at his home and do some more work.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:05 AM

Mission 9 - Oh Brother
Mission Giver - Packie McReary

Once you arrive at Packie's home, a cutscene will start.

(Mark knocks on Packie's door, Maureen answers it)

Maureen: Hello, how may I help you?

Mark: Hi, I'm looking for Packie.

Maureen: Alright, I'll go get him, mister.

Mark: Thanks.

(Maureen closes the door. After awhile, Packie opens it)

Packie: Hey, Mark, come in. Come in..

(Mark walks in)

Mark: So, what kind of business are we doing?

Packie: Drugs.. You Colombians are known for having the best sh*t. The best sh*t. You know, our gang used to mean something in Liberty City. Mainly Algonquin. We were like f*cking King Tut. Just like your Cartel in Colombia. But we're also forgotten like your Cartel also.

Mark: Alright, so what's that supposed to mean?

Packie: It means that we've gone too soft. Us men. I mean, look at the business that we're doing. Us, working with Puerto Rican chochas. And you, drugging pop-tween stars. We need to step up. That's why you and I are working together.

Mark: So what are we doing?

Packie: We're going to pick up my brother first. Derrick, sweet, ol' Derrick. He just came back from Ireland, he's been there for a long time. Hell, I think he forgot how to hold a gun. But I doubt that. He was in the IRA, giving it to crooked toothed bastards from the UK.

Mark: So, you're telling me that we should step up? Meanwhile, you want me to pick your brother up? I don't f*cking get it...

Packie: C'mon lad. Let's do this. He knows alot of chings that can help us.

Mark: Fine, let's go then.

(Both Packie and Mark exit the living room as Kate stop them)

Kate: Woah, Packie, aren't you going to help ma?

Packie: You help her Kate. We have enough hard jobs in our hands.. We're picking Derrick up.

Kate: Well, okay. Bye you guys.

Packie: Yup..
Mark: -See ya.

When the cutscene ends, and you've regained control Mark, get in a car and drive to Francis International Airport. A conversation will begin.

Mark: So you're brother Derrick? Is he a great connections with the Chinese.

Packie: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Filipino. You name it, he connects it.

Mark: No seriously. What connections does he have?

Packie: Mostly drugs, and meds.

Mark: What kinds of drugs?

Packie: What are we doing, 20 questions? The Chinese deals with Needles. Steroids, Ecstacy. Not too long ago, the Chinese brought in Heroin or something like that in the city.

Mark: What connections does your Mob have.

Packie: Mainly Italian mobs from Alderney. The Pegorino is our main colleague. Although, they are probably the weakest, which sets a con for us.

Mark: Was that man, Roy Zito, connected with the Pegorinos?

Packie: No, he works with the Gambetti's. The strongest of all Commissions. If you get an opportunity to work with them, you'll definetly go untop.

When you arrive the airport, honk the horn to alert Derrick. Once he get's in, a brief cutscene shows an Irish man. He's named Conor Daugherty, an old friend Derrick left behind during a cop chase. Conor was put behind bars for 12 years. Derrick will immediatly recognize him and tell Mark to step on it. Try to shake Conor off your tail. Once you've done it, drive Packie and Derrick to there home.

Mission Complete

REWARDS:

$320

user posted image After a while, a man will call you informing you about a deal that just happened recently. He'll later reveal that he's Roy Zito. He'll tell Mark to come and meet him at his house in Dukes. His missions will now become available.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:50 AM

I just read all the missions. This is really well written, I'd surely play it if it'd be a real DLC.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:59 AM

@SatournFan - Thanks!

Mission 10 - Closing In

After the last mission, a PM will appear on the radar. Once you've arrived to Packie's home, the mission will trigger.

(Mark walks in without knocking, Gerry comes out and attacks Mark)

Gerry: Who the f*ck are you? You're dead, asshole!
Mark: -What! Leave me alone!

Packie: Woah, woah, woah.. What's going on here?

Gerry: Patrick, who the f*ck is this?!

Packie: It's my friend, let him go, bimbo.

(Gerry lets Mark go, as he gasps for air)

Mark: You crazy motherf*cker! Who the f*ck do you think you are!?

Packie: Calm down, Mark. He's my brother, Gerald. He runs this whole family. Ain't that right Gerry?

Gerry: Whatever the hell you say..

Packie: Look, he's a little nervous. He's real paranoid. Anyone he sees, he'll think they're cops or FIB, or something.

Gerry: Come on, Packie. You know I ain't afraid of no FIB.

Packie: Yeah, whatever. Anyways, he wants to make sure no one will find him.

Mark: Alright, good for the both of you. I'm leaving now. Hey Gerry, thanks for the welcome. See ya'.

Packie: Wait, you're not going anywhere. There's business we got to take care of.

Mark: Like what?

Packie: There's a deal going down between the Ancelotti's and Lupisella's.

Mark: Alright, what are they dealing?

Packie: Oh, a couple of the Lupisella's are smuggling cigarettes from Sicily.

Mark: Cigarettes? I don't think that's something worth stealing.

Packie: But these cigarettes are stuffed with Weed. Straight from New Zealand. You can make a profit from this. Some can go to you, and the rest can go to us and the Pegs.

Mark: Fine, let's go.

When you regain control of Mark, get in the car, and drive to the meeting location. As you drive there, Packie will explain about a Waste Management business that belongs to the Ancelotti's, and how they're gonna hit it. Mark will ask Packie if that's too extreme. Packie will respond saying that it's impossible to call it extreme, as the Ancelotti's are by-gone's. Once you've arrived, Packie will instruct you to follow him into the abandoned building next to the deal site. When you're there, the Ancelotti's will come followed by the Lupisella's. After awhile, Packie will instruct you to shoot the main dealer. Killing or shooting him will trigger the rest of the gang to shoot at you and Packie. When you've killed them all, pick up the cigars and drive to Packie's home and drop him off.

Mission Complete

REWARDS

$500

user posted image Joseph will call Mark and explain to him about Freda almost being killed by some Mexican errand boy. He'll then tell Mark about Freda making run for it, and flee to Europe. A "J" will appear on the radar.

user posted image Packie will call Mark and tell him that Ray Boccino was impressed with the last job. A "PM" will appear on the radar.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:11 AM Edited by GTAboyWonder, 26 April 2012 - 04:16 AM.

Mission 11 - The Albanian Trail
Mission Giver - Joseph Medina

After receiving Joseph's call, a J will appear on the radar. Drive to Joseph's mansion, and a cutscene will roll in.

(Joseph heads outside)

Joseph: Mark! C'mon, hurry up. We don't have much time.

You regain control of Mark, get in a car, and a conversation will begin.

Mark: Why are we in such a rush?

Joseph: Because Freda is said to be fleeing to Europe. We can't let him get away with my drugs, cash, and everything else he's done.

Mark: Where is he right now?

Joseph: In his apartment on Little Bay, in Bohan. We got to get there fast.

Mark: Alright..

Once you've arrived to the apartment building, Joseph will walk to the front door. An Albanian will notice Mark and Joseph and say something in their language. Numerous Albanians will exit the building shooting at Mark and Joseph. Take cover and kill all of the Albanians. A brief cutscene shows Freda hopping on a NRG-900. Another will appear next to him, get on it and chase him. The chase will go on from Little Bay, to the Northwood Heights Bridge. From Northwood, to Star Junction. After immediately passing Star Junction, the screen will fade black, showing a brief cutscene. Still in the cutscene, it shows Freda stopping infront of a bank being surrounded by police. Freda will creep out and escape the site. You regain control again, infront of the site. There are two choices...

1. Going through - Drive through the scene, and risk a Three-Star wanted level, but it's faster to catch up to Freda.

2. Go to the arch - Next to you, there's an arch with a ramp. Going through there will not give you attention. Although, it will be a risk of losing Freda and failing the mission.

Which ever choice you pick, the mission will go on. The remaining parts of the chase are scripted, meaning that Freda will cause mayhem. After awhile, a brief cutscene shows Freda looking back, shooting at Mark and Joseph. Without looking, a Phantom comes out from the road and crushes Freda. Joseph will get off the bike and take a look at Freda's body. Implying that the Colombian-Albanian war is over.

Mission Complete

REWARDS:

* Loan Sharking Missions
$5000

* = Unlocked by mission giver/activities/side missions

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:44 AM

I really liked the ending of the last one. A bit dramatic.

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

The last mission is the best. Such a tragedic death for a scumbag like Freda. Also do you have any ideas about Albanians? Yili Valdron (the most powerful Albanian kingpin in L.C, I told you in the PMs) definitely gets angry about one of his good earners / loyal workers' death.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:29 AM Edited by GTAboyWonder, 28 April 2012 - 07:47 PM.

Mission 12 - Mission Possible

Drive to Packie's home, and walk into the marker. The mission will begin.

(Mark walks in to see Packie with a but load of cash on the coffee table)

Mark: Woah, How'd you get all this cash?

Packie: Oh, we robbed a bank.

Mark: A bank? It looks like you robbed the f*cking Pyrmaids from Egypt. What are you going to with the cash.

Packie: Here, that's not much, but it's something.

Mark: Wow, thanks.

Packie: So, what I'm going to do with the cash is to buy, I dont know? I could start with Coke, or maybe guns. But, nah. I'll just buy a car.

Mark: Alright, want me to come with?

Packie: I'm not buying it today. The car is coming in from Germany. It's special, in some kind of way. The car is being shipped as we speak. The thing is that an Australian mob, that goes by the name of Five Jacks, wants to mess it all up. Make sure those Aussie bastards don't steal my car.

Mark: Okay, I'll do it.

Once you've regained control of Mark, drive to the docks in Dukes, and get in a boat. Drive the boat to the ship carrying the Infernus. The Germans will introduce themselves. As they do, the Australians arrive and start shooting at the boat. The car is found in the front deck. Make sure the Jacks do not destroy it, or the mission will fail. Once you've killed them all. The driver will dock the ship, and thank you. As Mark welcomes them to America.

Mission Complete

REWARDS:

$690

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:02 AM

There's a little mess you made in the final sentences. I corrected it, here's the better variant:

QUOTE (GTAboyWonder)
The car is found in the front deck. Make sure the Jacks do not destroy it, or the mission will fail. Once you've killed them all, the driver will dock the ship, and thank you, as Mark welcomes them to America.

The things I added are in bold.

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:18 PM

Hey, GTAboyWonder man. Can you show BEL events in GTA IV-EFLC Timeline and send (PM) me?

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (SatournFan @ Saturday, Apr 28 2012, 02:02)
There's a little mess you made in the final sentences. I corrected it, here's the better variant:

QUOTE (GTAboyWonder)
The car is found in the front deck. Make sure the Jacks do not destroy it, or the mission will fail. Once you've killed them all, the driver will dock the ship, and thank you, as Mark welcomes them to America.

Oh, I didn't notice that. Thanks.

@MarijuanaMonkey - I'll get to that later! biggrin.gif

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

4th Generation Corsino Capo Crimini

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

I have read all missions and they are phenomenal. I am also making a DLC (The Black Cat), maybe both the Behind Enemy Lines and The Black Cat can cross over? Tell me what you think.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (Dr-Mayhem111 @ Saturday, Apr 28 2012, 16:55)
I have read all missions and they are phenomenal. I am also making a DLC (The Black Cat), maybe both the Behind Enemy Lines and The Black Cat can cross over? Tell me what you think.

That would sound great, but MarijaunaMonkey and I are already crossing our concepts together. Well one of my characters is a Detective, as you can see. Maybe your protagonist can somehow know him.

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:32 AM Edited by MarijuanaMonkey, 29 April 2012 - 05:37 AM.

QUOTE (GTAboyWonder @ Saturday, Apr 28 2012, 19:46)

QUOTE (GTAboyWonder)

Okay, man. After I get it, let's see, are our concept suitable to each others?

@DrMayhem111 Does your concept run pararell to GTA IV? My (A Mexican DLC Concept, work in progress) and GTAboyWonder's Behind Enemy Lines run pararell to IV. Also I didn't understand, why did you give those imaginary characters to character pics (such as Jimmy Pegorino, Francis McReary), if it's a GTA IV DLC, it's a fragile point. GTAboyWonder has Kyle Sherman (a polic detective) in his story, which will act like Stubbs and help the protagonist. Unlike Sherman, I will contain a bent, nasty cop in my story. Also looks like Detective Ochua Bailey seems like meets our death along the events of Final Interview, but your story has passed out this time, got after the events of Three Leaf Clover. How can Mark joint a failed assassination to him? Or do we have to play with this?

Also, man. I'm planning to make a crossover to Joseph's stolen coke, Freda sells the coke to the Juvenez Cartel members that are new partners of Albanians.

Also GTAboyWonder, is Albo plot completely end in your story? Freda's bosses (such as Yili Valdron) would get angry about his worker's death.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (MarijuanaMonkey @ Saturday, Apr 28 2012, 23:32)

QUOTE (GTAboyWonder)

@DrMayhem111 Does your concept run pararell to GTA IV? My (A Mexican DLC Concept, work in progress) and GTAboyWonder's Behind Enemy Lines run pararell to IV. Also I didn't understand, why did you give those imaginary characters to character pics (such as Jimmy Pegorino, Francis McReary), if it's a GTA IV DLC, it's a fragile point. GTAboyWonder has Kyle Sherman (a polic detective) in his story, which will act like Stubbs and help the protagonist. Unlike Sherman, I will contain a bent, nasty cop in my story. Also looks like Detective Ochua Bailey seems like meets our death along the events of Final Interview, but your story has passed out this time, got after the events of Three Leaf Clover. How can Mark joint a failed assassination to him? Or do we have to play with this?

Also, man. I'm planning to make a crossover to Joseph's stolen coke, Freda sells the coke to the Juvenez Cartel members that are new partners of Albanians.

Also GTAboyWonder, is Albo plot completely end in your story? Freda's bosses (such as Yili Valdron) would get angry about his worker's death.

Oh, just wait til' you see what the Albanians will do. sly.gif

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (GTAboyWonder @ Sunday, Apr 29 2012, 13:42)
QUOTE (MarijuanaMonkey @ Saturday, Apr 28 2012, 23:32)

QUOTE (GTAboyWonder)

Oh, just wait til' you see what the Albanians will do. sly.gif

I got the message, man. Can't wait to see. biggrin.gif

Also I want BEL timeline on GTA IV - EFLC Timeline for seeing can our stories get along each other. I'll explain the events in AMAI on the timeline, too.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:47 AM

Mission 13 - Fuk Off
Mission Giver - Roy Zito

Once you decide to work for Zito, go to his mansion and the mission will trigger.

(Mark knocks on the door, and a Mobster answers it seconds later)

Mobster: Woah, you don't look like you belong here. Maybe the Taco Shack seems more suitable.

Mark: F*ck you, guido f*ck. I can't tell, is your hair made out of metal, or are you wearing too much gel.

Mobster: You think you're funny? Yeah? Oh really?
Mark: -Yeah, I'm a comedian.

Roy: Can you two please shush? Sammy, let him in.

(Sammy moves out of the way as Mark enters)

Roy: Jesus, this guy. Ever since he came back from Vice, everything's really gone to sh*t.
Sammy: -F*ck you!

Roy: So Mark. Remember the deal? Sit down...

(Mark takes a seat on the sofa across from Roy, as he pours some Tequila on a glass)

Mark: Well yeah. Too bad those Ruskys just had to ruin it.

Roy: Yeah, too bad. And it's also too bad that my boss, Jon Gravelli, thinks your Cartel set us up.

Mark: C'mon, we'll never do that.

Roy: Yeah, well it's either you guys, or Packie's boys. But in order for Don Gravelli to actually have assurance of who did it, and who did, you need to prove it to him.

Mark: And how do I do that? Give him a massage, scrub him up?

Roy: Kill for him.

Mark: Killing for someone who is thinking about killing me because they thought I was going to kill his boys. Your boss sure has a funny way of proving someone wrong.

Roy: We all work in different ways, don't we? So anyhow, let's cut to the chase. The don wants to know about these fake hundred bills. He says that a Korean man smuggled them in from South Korea. But the thing is, no one knows if this is a fact or a lie. So that's when you come in. The man has a deal going down with the Algonquin Triads. A drug deal, and they're paying with those bills. Man, I wonder what the Triad will do to them. Anyways, go and ruin the deal, just like the Russians did to ours. You may need reinforcements, those Shins do have alot of tissue on their muscle.

Mark: Okay.

Roy: On second thought- Sammy!

(Sammy walks in)

Sammy: What?

Roy: Keep Mark here some company. Help him, man.

Mark: Great, let's go, Samantha.

When you've regained control of Mark, drive over to the meeting location where the Koreans and Triads are doing there deal. The whole conversation will be silent, but Sammy will mumble things concerning Roy Zito and Mark. When you arrive, Mark will call up the men (Colombian Cartel). When they arrive, a cutscene will roll in showing Mark and the rest of the guys walking slowly to the deal. A Triad will be talking to the head dealer for the Koreans. But he'll then see Mark and the rest of the guys and alarm the rest of the guys. Kill all the Triads and Koreans and steal the money.

Mission Complete

REWARDS:

$5700

user posted image Kenny Petrovic will call Mark and will explain about hearing the Russians ruining the deal between them and the Gambetti's. He'll tell Mark to visit his Mansion in Firefly.

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:21 PM

Good mission, man. Is Sammy the Sammy Bottino? If he's SB, it's silly that a former underboss acts like a leg worker of an acting underboss. Also does this mission occur after Babysitting (according to fake bills conversations)?

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:52 PM Edited by GTAboyWonder, 06 May 2012 - 03:13 PM.

QUOTE (MarijuanaMonkey @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 07:21)
Good mission, man. Is Sammy the Sammy Bottino? If he's SB, it's silly that a former underboss acts like a leg worker of an acting underboss. Also does this mission occur after Babysitting (according to fake bills conversations)?

Sammy is the Sammy Bottino. He's USED to be the undeboss. As GTA IV doesn't actually declare he is in the present time. So Roy is replaces his place as Acting underboss. But for now, Sammy is under indictment. And yes, the mission does take place after Babysitting.

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE (GTAboyWonder @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 20:52)

Sammy is the Sammy Boccino. He's USED to be the undeboss. As GTA IV doesn't actually declare he is in the present time. So Roy is replaces his place as Acting underboss. But for now, Sammy is under indictment. And yes, the mission does take place after Babysitting.

Bottino or Boccino? You write as Boccino. Whatever, this is your fiction. Also I would connect Rijuana Cartel to Koreans in AMAI. Because Rijuanas interest in counterfeiting bills. This would be cool. Maybe we would put some crossovers about it, the fake bills situation.

Gay Tony Ciprani
  • Gay Tony Ciprani

Caporegime

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

ya man, just one problem: this guy dies during the diamond deal and he does not look like the Colombian Cartel sort of guy. Good though icon14.gif

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Gay Tony Ciprani @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 15:57)
ya man, just one problem: this guy dies during the diamond deal and he does not look like the Colombian Cartel sort of guy. Good though icon14.gif

GTAboyWonder explained that what will he gonna do at that plot. Look at this message: http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1061157360

Gay Tony Ciprani
  • Gay Tony Ciprani

Caporegime

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (MarijuanaMonkey @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 18:20)
ya man, just one problem: this guy dies during the diamond deal and he does not look like the Colombian Cartel sort of guy. Good though  icon14.gif

GTAboyWonder explained that what will he gonna do at that plot. Look at this message: http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1061157360

Yeah I don't think it's possible to wake up from being dead sly.gif

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (Gay Tony Ciprani @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 15:46)
ya man, just one problem: this guy dies during the diamond deal and he does not look like the Colombian Cartel sort of guy. Good though  icon14.gif

I never said he was dead. He was just unconscious. And when you think about it, Luis can be killed in Three Leaf Clover. And "Mark" looked pretty detailed in that cutscene. And when you look at his body, his model changes.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (GTAboyWonder @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 23:36)
QUOTE (Gay Tony Ciprani @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 15:46)

I never said he was dead. He was just unconscious. And when you think about it, Luis can be killed in Three Leaf Clover. And "Mark" looked pretty detailed in that cutscene. And when you look at his body, his model changes.

He only takes one shot to the torso.. he'd have a good choice of surviving that. A possible scenario for the crossover mission could be that he has to get Isaac to safety but as he does so he's progressively bleeding out so his health is going down ever so slightly by the second - putting a time constraint on the mission. When they exit the museum Isaac could then have Mark take him to one of his associates who happens to be a doctor and he patches him up.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (MarijuanaMonkey @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 01:59)

Sammy is the Sammy Boccino. He's USED to be the undeboss. As GTA IV doesn't actually declare he is in the present time. So Roy is replaces his place as Acting underboss. But for now, Sammy is under indictment. And yes, the mission does take place after Babysitting.

Bottino or Boccino? You write as Boccino. Whatever, this is your fiction. Also I would connect Rijuana Cartel to Koreans in AMAI. Because Rijuanas interest in counterfeiting bills. This would be cool. Maybe we would put some crossovers about it, the fake bills situation.

Oh, I didn't notice that! Man, I'm really feeling derp this week. Oh and the fake bills as a crossover will be great! Is the Triad leader going to appear in your story?

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (GTAboyWonder @ Wednesday, May 2 2012, 02:02)
QUOTE (MarijuanaMonkey @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 01:59)

Oh, I didn't notice that! Man, I'm really feeling derp this week. Oh and the fake bills as a crossover will be great! Is the Triad leader going to appear in your story?

For fake bills plot; Jose (for people who doesn't know, he's the protagonist of my Mexican Cartel DLC) will be introduced to the fake bills first while he works for Rijuana Cartel during the last times of previous month of GTA IV and GTA IV's beginning. Rijuanas counterfeiting bills, so I would connect them with Koreans money counterfeiters. A mission in these times will include help Kim Young-Guk bringing his first payload of fake bills. Also his father Park Young-Guk will be seen during the meetings between Koreans and Rijuanas. Maybe after a long while (very closely to Babysitting) the new heads of Rijuana Cartel, Esteban Brothers would require help from Jose about the second money laundering operation. So a mission would include greet Kim and his fake bills after Niko and Derrick gets him and his fake bills safely to the coast.

Triad Leader will make a minor appearance during the game. After Jose's failed raid to the AoD clubhouse (for stealing heroin, as a crossover to Action/Reaction), on the suspicion that Triad Leader and AoD deadbeats make a raid to Jose and Gonzalezs (maybe raid would take place in Cisco's mansion), but according to this raid, they'll understand that their heroin is not at Mexicans.

Also a mission of Ray Boccino will touch on his connections with Gambettis. Ray gives a huge payload of meth to Gambos for selling for him. However Gambettis sell it and gives Ray not his cut. So Ray wants to teach these clevers a lesson. So Jose and Frankie Gallo make a raid to Alazone's Italian Food whose basement is used as a drug lab by Gambettis.

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

4th Generation Corsino Capo Crimini

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:55 PM

I did a cross over involving Freda Petrela's death from here to The Black Cat. I'm also planning on bringing in people from previos GTA games and so far Kent Paul is coming back in my DLC and much will come as well.

The situation with the fake bills will occur in my DLC. It takes place during Kim Young-Guks arrival to Liberty, Murdoch has to reach Kim and stop him before he makes it to land. When he realizes that it's too late, he has to attend to two more problems in the city, the stolen Heroin and the diamonds.

It's going to be alot of work and I am working on cross overs with Monkeys DLC as well.

Great work BoyWonder, this DLC is looking really good.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:15 PM

Mission 14 - Dropping Anchor
Mission Giver - Roy Zito

After the last mission, a RZ will appear on the radar. Get to the marker, and a cutscene will trigger.

(Mark walks in the mansion, and it appears to be a party with lots of Made men, and other goons)

Roy: *whispering* Mark, psstt. Get over here.

(Mark will walk towards Roy, as he leads him to stairs that lead to the basement, as they enter there will be other men)

Mark: So, what's going on here?

Roy: A meeting, but if you mean that upstairs, it's just there meeting.

Mark: Alright..

Roy: Mark, I'd like you to meet Frankie, some thug...
Frankie: -Ahh, f*ck you!

Roy: Frankie is a little worker for his uncle, Phil Bell, who happens to be a high-ranking member for the Pegs. He's going to help us get in good line with them.

Frankie: Yeah, and maybe it'll help me become a made men.

Roy: Yeah, maybe.. Anyways.. Oh wait, hold up. SAMMY!

(Sammy comes down the stairs)

Sammy: What?

Roy: Get over here, underboss.

Sammy: Yeah, you're real f*cking funny.

Roy: Calm down, tough guy. Jon doesn't need you, alright. Why don't you go back to Vice City, eh. And while you're there, how about sending over some Cocoa Nuts.

Sammy: You know what, Roy? F*ck you, just, f*ck you! Piece of sh*t. You can say whatever the f*ck you wanna say, but you're gonna regret it.
Roy: -Come on, yeah?

(Sammy then climbs the stairs)

Roy: Come on, Sammy. Man, seriously, to be an underboss you gotta be Smart, full of Courage, and Bravery.

Mark: Then why are you one?

Roy: Ha! Very funny, smart guy. Anyways, you and Frankie here are going to watch a deal between some Haitians and the Chings. But this time, it's on water. They smuggled these from Vice. Make sure you steal these drugs, alright you guys go..

Once you've regained control of Mark, get in a car and drive to the boatyard and get in a boat. Get in to the marker and look over the deal, don't do anything until it's setup. You'll then have to chase the Haitians and steal the coke. You then discover that the coke was left with the Chinese. Without success, Frankie will tell his Uncle about the incident.

Mission Complete

REWARDS:

nothing

P.S. Sorry for not posting any missions up for awhile, I've been too busy with school work. This isn't my best mission so sorry.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:14 AM

Wait, you say you're busy with school? You're 11 years older than me, according to your profile. How can you still be in school?

Alright, this was off-topic. About a mission. It's good, as always. It's kinda funny how the dialogue explaining the mission is bigger than the mission itself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users