Signs you have been playing too much GTA
Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:44 PM
Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:18 AM
Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:13 AM
2. Running far away from the police will make them stop chasing you.
3. You think the FIB and NOOSE are on your tail.
4. You think you will wake up in front of a hospital once you die.
5. You think you wake up in front of a police station after you are arrested.
6. You mistakenly call Manhattan "Algonquin".
7. You ask for a can of Sprunk in a resturant.
Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:11 PM
Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:00 AM
2) You mistakenly call a Lamborghini an Infernus.
3) You start doing errands for your parents, and call them "missions".
4) You get a bit surprised whenever you see a child or an animal walk past.
5) You think a "G" formed by stars in the night sky is a reference to God.
6) You start looking for 69's and G's everywhere.
7) Whenever a friend asks you to follow him, you immediately visualize a blue marker on his head.
8) You believe you can enter a barbershop bald and clean-shaven, and get out with an afro and beard.
9) You sleep anytime you feel like it, and wake up exactly 6 hours later.
10) You accidentally write "[email protected]" instead of "[email protected]" when giving out your email.
11) You know your way around the entire State of San Andreas better than your own town.
12) A friend tells you his eyesight is getting blurred, and you tell him to change his ENB settings.
Edited by bugoy, 26 April 2012 - 06:43 AM.
Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:19 PM
Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:54 AM
-When I see a Convertible Mercedes-Benz Coupe, I shout "A Feltzer!"
-When I see a Subaru Impreza, I shout "Sultan!"
-When I see a Hollywood sign, I shout "Vinewood!"
-When I do something in summer, I think they are "Missions that are mandatory for 100% completion".(And thinking a name for it lol)
-When I run, I run like CJ.
-When I swim underwater, I feel that my Lung Capacity increases.
-When I think I'll shoot someone with my Pellet-shooting AK-47, I always think that his/her head will get sifted.
Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:52 AM
Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:40 PM
Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:26 PM
Oh god,I need to lay off GTA SA.That was a couple of years ago.
But I still run like Niko sometimes and use their expressions at times.And I sometimes call cars by their GTA names.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users