Photo

Blood Effects in Multiplayer

6 replies to this topic
SpoonTheMan
  • SpoonTheMan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:29 PM

I know there's blood clouds when you shoot a person in Multiplayer, and there are blood splatters when landing a body hard onto the ground or when it gets hit by a car, but is there a way to get the rest of the blood effects to show in Multiplayer (wounds, splatter from being shot, etc)?

EvilDog77
  • EvilDog77

Unequaled C4 Whore

• Members

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:06 PM

I'm pretty sure they already do. I have notices however that when I get blood pissing out of my neck and then move off, the blood squirt stays put in mid-air.

SpoonTheMan
  • SpoonTheMan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:14 PM Edited by SpoonTheMan, 17 March 2012 - 07:19 PM.

Then why in Multiplayer can I never see the wounds and splatter from shots? My graphics are all at max except for textures (they're on medium). Do such effects only show when textures are set to high, or what needs to be done to make that work? They do all show in singleplayer, but I never actually play singleplayer on this game anymore (too unstable compared to LAN), I use LAN (Local) for all my 1P/2P gaming on IV.

SpoonTheMan
  • SpoonTheMan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:20 AM

Anyone? I tried my Textures on High for a bit, and I still only got the blood effects of car crashes, hitting a body hard against the environment, and spurts. Do the other effects (wounds, gun shot-splatter, etc.) only show Offline or is there some trick to getting them to show in Multiplayer?

friendly luggage
  • friendly luggage

Vette pass by, errbody looking

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:21 PM

I don't see any blood stained clothes on multiplayer and that's on the Xbox and PC. I've also noticed some vegetation doesn't appear on multiplayer along with less diverse traffic. Lots of vehicles don't even appear at all like the Patriot. Must be to save performance but shouldn't have it on the PC. I hope they sort out the above things in GTA V, I'm tired of boring traffic in free roam confused.gif

aarendavid
  • aarendavid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:18 AM

If you are interested in playing over the internet then please reply to this thread. It will be good to get 4 - 8 player games going on, on a weekly basis.

SpoonTheMan
  • SpoonTheMan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (aarendavid @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 05:18)
If you are interested in playing over the internet then please reply to this thread. It will be good to get 4 - 8 player games going on, on a weekly basis.

Hey, why don't you make your own topic on the forums for this? This topic is kinda meant for fixing gameplay/graphics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users