Mexican Chainsaw Beheading

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
155 replies to this topic
The Scottish Guy
  • The Scottish Guy

Toasty!

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:15 PM

Has anybody seen this sh*t? I just watched it and f*ck me, it's pretty messed up *no pun intended.

The second guy definitely got it worse.

WARNING Don't watch it if you get easily offended or squeemish.

Mockage
  • Mockage

This Will Destroy You

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:19 PM

After watching 3 guys 1 hammer I don't think I wanna see a snuff video ever again.

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

Yeah I saw that. Those Mexicans knew what was coming to them and didn't even flinch. f*cking badass in my book.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:21 PM

I agree, i'm surprised the guys didn't panic, it's amazing how how someone can keep their head in such a crisis.

In all seriousness, it's because they'd get even worse treatment if they tried to escape.

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Sunday, Mar 18 2012, 01:21)
I'm surprised the guys didn't panic, it's amazing how how someone can keep their head in such a crisis.

do hoho

stu
  • stu

I'm finished.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

Man I got squeamish just watching that scene in Scarface, don't think I could watch that, nor would I particularly want to watch it.

The Scottish Guy
  • The Scottish Guy

Toasty!

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (Mockage @ Saturday, Mar 17 2012, 15:19)
After watching 3 guys 1 hammer I don't think I wanna see a snuff video ever again.

3 guys 1 hammer was an attack on an innocent man. I felt dirty after watching that.

However, this Mexican chainsaw vid is basically the execution of drug cartel members who probably commited the same executions themselves, which is why they took it so calmly. They knew exactly what was in store for them.

f*cked up world.

sonnyBlack
  • sonnyBlack

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

Nah that stuff is too dark for me now.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:55 PM

I just saw it. Guys had balls for not screaming.

cryani.gif

f*cked up world man.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

I would definitely take a chainsaw beheading over a knife. I've seen a few of these and that squealing sound is the worst. They always seem to take ages and your brain stem is connected during the whole thing.

Darkshade12
  • Darkshade12

The Trooper.

• Members

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

Haven't seen or heard of it. Is it a real killing like 3 guys 1 hammer?

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Sax & Violins

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:24 PM Edited by ThePinkFloydSound, 17 March 2012 - 04:35 PM.

QUOTE (Voodoo @ Saturday, Mar 17 2012, 17:10)
I would definitely take a chainsaw beheading over a knife. I've seen a few of these and that squealing sound is the worst. They always seem to take ages and your brain stem is connected during the whole thing.

Totally.

I was reading about one, there's a cool site where you can read in detail about the executions as well as/instead of - watching the video. I've seen enough of those vids so I still wanted my sick sad fix so I read about these Russian neo-Nazi's that beheaded some immigrants. They said it took about 90 seconds to removed the head off one of the poor sods. 90 seconds!

Just count half of that in your head and imagine someone trying to cut through your neck while you choke on your blood and wonder what type of sick f*ck could actually go through with such a sick act.

They spared the other guy he just shot him in the head but he had to witness or listen to the other guys ordeal.

Urgh. Can't even think about that now.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

What video? Can someone give me a link? I honestly don't know what you guys are talking about.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

Unfortunately, this is common place in Mexico these days. The cartel wars are seeing hundreds of thousands of deaths every year, and the murder rate keeps climbing. Most of the murders are basically a fight between the Zetas, the new school, torturous cartel fighting the Sinaloa I believe? Zetas torture became a trend. If you thought this was bad, it's not uncommon to find murder victims missing their skin...with discarded lemons near-by.

Der_Don
  • Der_Don

2014 FIFA WC Prediction League 15th place.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:38 PM

Why anyone would like to watch these kind of videos is totally beyond me...

.Trooper.
  • .Trooper.

D1RTY & WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:44 PM Edited by .Trooper., 17 March 2012 - 04:47 PM.

My neck hurts.

Some f*cked up sh*t. Easy to say 'yep this happens all the time in the world' but when we actually see it it's that much worse.

The hammer one... I didn't get 1/4 of the way in before I stopped it. I don't know how anyone can sit there and watch it all the way through barf8bd.gif

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Sax & Violins

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:47 PM

They're sick. Some of us have a curiosity. We don't know why. It's like something you compels you to challenge the reality of such attrocities.

The 3 guys one hammer video is awful. Really. Violence in video games is laughable in the face of the real thing. I wish people who criticise video games would realise 99% of people can differentiate betwen fun in a game and reality.

http://en.wikipedia....etrovsk_maniacs

3 Guys one hammer story.

Kuruma.
  • Kuruma.

turnt up

• The Yardies
  • Scotland

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:13 PM

f*ck, what is it with mexican cartels and beheadings? They love them.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

I've seen it before - personally I find these kind of macabre, real life executions and videos of the type fascinating. We're lucky to live where we do (on the whole) so videos like these remind us of how despicable the world is. It's very, very out there.

@ gta3kuruma - It strikes fear into the opposition. Beheadings have been used for centuries to set an example, and Cartels aren't afraid of pushing it. Zetas are known to burn people in barrels with Diesel rather than petrol because it burns slower. As for decapitation, there are worse ones out there, generally a chainsaw is cleaner than a knife. Just watch the video to see how much worse the second guy got it.

The Scottish Guy
  • The Scottish Guy

Toasty!

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (Der_Don @ Saturday, Mar 17 2012, 16:38)

Curiosity.

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:28 PM Edited by fireguy109, 17 March 2012 - 05:30 PM.

Ugh. Every time I hear about this kind of sh*t I lose a bit of faith in humanity.

Not even the fact that it occurred, the fact that they took video of it and then released it.

And then the comments saying "lol"... whatsthat.gif People are weird.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (fireguy109 @ Saturday, Mar 17 2012, 17:28)

Those are just the kind of people you'll find frequenting those sites; there is a big difference in being intrigued by it, and those who genuinely find it amusing or worse yet, sadistically enjoyable.

There is something good to this however. Watching Cartel videos or having a gander on Liveleak and seeing the civilian horrors in Homs brings home what we don't tend to think about a lot. Years ago we'd never see anything like this, but now it's harder to hide it away. That means awareness rises, particularly for those silent stories. Statistics never communicate the true tragedy of what goes on around us.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (fireguy109 @ Saturday, Mar 17 2012, 11:28)
Ugh. Every time I hear about this kind of sh*t I lose a bit of faith in humanity.

Humans have been doing sh*t like this to each other as long as there have been humans. We are a nasty bunch. They only difference now is the availability of better documentation tools. God, oil, drugs, lust, etc. Pick a reason.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Sax & Violins

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Saturday, Mar 17 2012, 18:33)
QUOTE (fireguy109 @ Saturday, Mar 17 2012, 17:28)

Those are just the kind of people you'll find frequenting those sites; there is a big difference in being intrigued by it, and those who genuinely find it amusing or worse yet, sadistically enjoyable.

There is something good to this however. Watching Cartel videos or having a gander on Liveleak and seeing the civilian horrors in Homs brings home what we don't tend to think about a lot. Years ago we'd never see anything like this, but now it's harder to hide it away. That means awareness rises, particularly for those silent stories. Statistics never communicate the true tragedy of what goes on around us.

Yeah I suppose it does raise awareness in a way. Trying to see the good out of this. biggrin.gif

Lithium
  • Lithium

Draugr

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:11 PM

This is f*cked up. I haven't seen either of the videos everyone is talking about. I think I'd rather just take a bullet to the head myself.

Edit: I remember watching a graphic video in school (Criminal Justice), of a guy in a police interrogation room. He pulls a pistol out of his belt and shoots himself in the head. The video was intense every time we saw it.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:58 PM

just watched it... f*cked up.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:58 PM

Never saw that before, the second part was the most gruesome, it took like 5 minutes to cut that guys head off totally... confused.gif

d0mm2k8
  • d0mm2k8

ad infinitum

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:04 PM

Wasn't that bad. The guy's didn't scream horribly nor did it involve any sexual organs. They also seemed to have come to terms with what was happening.

sonnyBlack
  • sonnyBlack

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (Der_Don @ Saturday, Mar 17 2012, 11:38)

It's not really a case of liking to watch it, but it's more of a feeling of curiosity that compels one to watch. Although there are people who will get a sick sense of pleasure watching these things too. But it's mostly just out of curiosity.

AlfieWilRus
  • AlfieWilRus

I don't know what this is

• Members

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

I've seen worse.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users