Photo

GTA: Los Santos

13 replies to this topic
AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Soldier

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:10 PM Edited by AnDReJ98, 06 May 2012 - 01:15 PM.

user posted image
Logo

This is another my storyline which is conection with my perfious stories,cause you know it,all my stories are conection! I didn't canceled The Franchescos brothers. Anyway enjoy!

user posted image

Story:

In 1988 year,when Franchesco mexican familly talking about something very importnant,Franco Franchesco and his brother didn't wanted same thing,so Franco's brother got to Los Santos to start his
work there. One year later 1989,Franchesco mexican family has separated on two parts. First part was Frachesco company and boss is Franco,dad of Pablo,Tico and Alberto (from The Franchescos brothers).
Second part was Franchesco crime family where boss was Franco's brother calling Sen. Franchesco company be developed more quickly than Frachesco crime family. Then the problem arises. Tommy
Vercetti and Sen,wants to made a deal. Tommy wanna buy bombs from Sen to destroy Franchesco's main building in Vice City. Like people say: In Vice City,ony Tommy can get money! So Tommy sent
Mickey and Steve to Los Santos to buy bombs....

Characters:

Click here to know skin of characters.

Mickey Jones
Skin number: 87,132,23
Mickey is member from Vercetti mafia who has sent to Los Santos to buy bombs from Sen's Franchesco crime family. He always wanted that Tommy his boss stay on safe and has most poferful
place in Vice city. But Mickey can be stubborn sometimes....

Tommy Vercetti
Skin number: 112
One of main characters in this game. He has sent Mickey and Steve to Los Santos just to buy bombs,then come back in Vice city and give him that. He wants the bombs to destroy main Franchesco
buliding in Vice city,cause he think they gonna install their company there....

Tony Smith
Skin number: 245,246
Tony Smith was Mickey's friend from school,when was his 25's birhday,he left to Los Santos and started his business there. He hasn't got money,but his family was sending
money to him,so he could made a great business there...

Steve Wave
Skin number: 115
He isn't Steven from EFTV and TFB. He's new character who has sent by Tommy Vercetti to Los Santos to control Mickey Jones. But nothing for that control....

Mike
Skin number: 103
After destrying Diaz's gang,Mike joined to Vercetti mafia,cause he was member from Diaz's gang. Now he's job is protection Vercetti mafia and helping Tommy...

Sen Franchesco
Skin number: 135
He is brother of Franco Franchesco (from The Frranchescos brothers). He hate his brother cause of some problems. He made Franchesco crime family and thing,
that's good for old Franchesco mexican family. He died when Mickey and Steve came to buy bombs....

Steve Jackson
Skin number: 14
New Mickey's friend,he coll Tony for a job cause they're old friends. But Tony couldn't go to help him out,Tony has sent Mickey to help him out and see what is Steve's
problem...

Gangs & Mafias

Vercetti mafia
Skin: Original skin,game skin
Locations: Vice City
Leader: Tommy Vercetti
Type: Criminal organization
Enemies: Sharks,Patrol Invest Group,Haitians,Forelli Family,cubans,Franchescos company
Colors: Blue
Weapons: Pistol,Micro-SMG,Uzi,M-60,M16A4,Minigun

Franchesco crime family
Skin: 151,153
They are destryed when was meeting moment,sombody attacked them,only Mickey could survive that jumping in water. Their leader Sen died in that moment,Franco took rest of
Franchesco crime family staff,so that means they are destroyed...

The Ballas
Balla is known gang at Los Santos. They having the problems with Grove street families,and wants to stop them. But Russian mafia wants to have control under Los Santos and piss gang wars.
Because of that,Ballas are get to be alies with Los Santos Vagos and fight to their own control.

Missions:

The begining
Friend from nowhere
First job

Filed project,cause of lousing 12 missions from my PC

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

I played the first mission.

It is not bad at all, though it's too short and all cutscenes. But two things; fix your grammar and learn cutscene timing. Otherwise, good luck icon14.gif

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Soldier

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:04 PM Edited by AnDReJ98, 18 March 2012 - 02:08 PM.

Okey Notna. Thanks anyway. Intro is short cause i usually makes storylines,where i don't have to watch out does mission is short!
For a custcene. That was error in my PC,so i couldn't make it better. Sorry.
Anyway thanks!

Ayman1337
  • Ayman1337

Underground Gamer

• Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

It's not bad but please correct your spelling!

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Soldier

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:48 AM

OK!

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Soldier

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

Second mission finished! Please play and leave feedback!

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:54 AM

So, you really like to use Storyline feature huh? biggrin.gif
Anyway, good luck with this. But one question, do I need San Vice mod to play this?

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:36 AM

I think the title of this mission pack will be an answer.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Soldier

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:05 AM

-S-hark21: No,you don't need San Vice. I'll make this as storyline when i finish missions! P.S: You need San Vice mod if you want to play The Franchescos brothers.

SatournFan: You're right!

ogiELman
  • ogiELman

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:23 PM

Played the missions,listen my feedback:

First mission: We know you usually make storylines,but intro mission was very short,all was custcene. But it's good,your custcene are so good! And we also can see this will be storyline coz intro looks loke that! P.S: Intro is like GTA Vice City intro!

Second mission: There haven't DYOM mistakes but you should make it better! It isn't good like in your other storylines! Mission is borning

Anyway here's: 9,3/10

Goodluck mate! wink.gif

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Soldier

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:03 PM

Glad someone like this storyline!

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Soldier

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:29 PM

Two new missions are up!

Nitroxious
  • Nitroxious

Cyber Wolf

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

Nice work matey! Hats off. The layout is pretty good. The best engine to use is GTA:United

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Soldier

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:33 PM

Oh thanks! I love making missions in GTA United and San Vice too!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users