Photo

No mission after "...I'll take her"

5 replies to this topic
lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:27 AM Edited by lol232, 17 March 2012 - 11:37 AM.

I have completed all the Bernie's missions and completed '...I'll take her',
but how do I unlock "She's a Keeper"? On text, or phone call, or something?

Edit : Thank you Moderator for quick response on my wrong section, much appreciated!

Jasper Petrol
  • Jasper Petrol

Xin Lỗi

• Members

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

The mission after I'll Take Her is called Ransom which is triggered by a phone call from Packie. So you might be waiting for his phone call, try calling Packie - you will probably not get through but it sometimes triggers the phone call [This tip is stated in the early stages of the game on screen]

I'll Take Her icon14.gif

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:30 AM

I also completed the Ransom actually, the one where you have to take a picture of Gracie Ancelotti, and send it to Patrick, I have completed it, but how do I unlock She's a Keeper?

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:02 AM

You wait - this is essentially a multi-part mission which is triggered a given number of days after the events you mentioned. Without ruining it, you will be called by Packie to go get Gracie from the safehouse ... you turn up and are instantly set on by hired goons with large guns hidden in their sweaty armpits who will chase you. You deliver Gracie to another location (not saying where) and Packie takes over from you. Shortly after that, Packie will call you and inform you that the time has come to make an exchange, wherein you take Packie and Gracie out to the meet and the exchange takes place ... after that, well you're just have to find out and that's half the fun!!

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:19 AM

Thanks, mate, I received a Phone message from Packie, It works now, thank you again! icon14.gif

seagull1971
  • seagull1971

Loose Cannon

• Members

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (Karjerker @ Sunday, Mar 18 2012, 03:02)
You wait - this is essentially a multi-part mission which is triggered a given number of days after the events you mentioned. Without ruining it, you will be called by Packie to go get Gracie from the safehouse ... you turn up and are instantly set on by hired goons with large guns hidden in their sweaty armpits who will chase you. You deliver Gracie to another location (not saying where) and Packie takes over from you. Shortly after that, Packie will call you and inform you that the time has come to make an exchange, wherein you take Packie and Gracie out to the meet and the exchange takes place ... after that, well you're just have to find out and that's half the fun!!

Just to add to this, this is a very significant part of the storyline as well as this links the story to EFLC. So stay focused.

Happy gaming.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users