When posting a problem, be sure to include the following information:
- Operating system (Windows users: be sure to mention if you have Vista/XP/7/8, and which Service Pack you have)
- Video/Graphics card type + graphics memory
- RAM (random access memory)
- If you have installed mods, search or post a topic in this forum
This will help us to identify the problem.
Please post modding questions in the modding forums!
help to install gtaSA in my Intel Celeron
Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:36 PM
Its a Intel Celeron 2.4Ghz
RAm 224 Mb
Is it possible?
Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:39 AM
First you put the DVD in your DVD drive.
2. You close the door to the DVD drive.
3. The Auto-Play starts the set-up.
4. You follow the instructions on the screen until it is installed.
6. Play game.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users