Photo

[REL] CoMPMStR GTAIV ScriptHook Projects

9 replies to this topic
CoMPMStR
  • CoMPMStR

CoMPuTer MAsSteR

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:03 AM

Due to popular demand I've decided to release all my projects' source code to the public, sorry it took so long but maybe someone can use them to make something useful.

This archive includes all 3 of my released scripts, plus some unreleased projects I was working on that are unfinished. Only source codes, no binaries.

All that you need to do, to compile them, is put the ScriptHookDotNet.dll file inside the shbin folder. All projects were created in VB.

I don't care what you do with these source codes. All I ask is that, if you use any part of them in any release, you add me to the credits.

As always, all questions and comments are welcome.

Download:
http://www.mediafire...dwyd8mfeoihd0d5

PS: The code may be kinda messy, and also there are little to no comments. Once again, my apologies.

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:23 AM Edited by Vintage88, 17 March 2012 - 11:29 PM.

Thank a lot dude.
Now if someone could use this to update Super Spawner script to 1070/EFLC... that would be so boss. Custom missions online smile.gif

(I'm struggling to find the time to learn the proper knowledge else I'd do it myself)

Fantaseb
  • Fantaseb

One Nation, One Love, But Who? ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

Can I use any of this code and just Copy/paste straight into a .C file to compile for high level script? or do i need to tweak them cause i dont wanna.

CoMPMStR
  • CoMPMStR

CoMPuTer MAsSteR

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:15 AM

QUOTE (Fantaseb @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 06:10)
Can I use any of this code and just Copy/paste straight into a .C file to compile for high level script? or do i need to tweak them cause i dont wanna.

If you read the main post, it says all projects were created in VB. Anyone with a little programming knowledge can realize that you can't just copy/paste VB code into a C++ project and compile it.

Short answer, no you can't do what you ask. You can load up the solution file inside Visual Studio and compile the projects as they are, given you have VB.NET available. Just follow the simple instructions from the main post.

PussyTamer
  • PussyTamer

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:41 AM

hey so how does your mission launcher work, i see the text in corner of screen that im changing scripts but i see no results, u have a readme??

PussyTamer
  • PussyTamer

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

well i was able to get 1 mission working, i was able to snipe the guy on the boat but no other missions seem to work, what's up with that??

PussyTamer
  • PussyTamer

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:03 PM Edited by PussyTamer, 30 April 2012 - 06:47 PM.

edit

CoMPMStR
  • CoMPMStR

CoMPuTer MAsSteR

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (PussyTamer @ Sunday, Apr 29 2012, 19:41)
hey so how does your mission launcher work, i see the text in corner of screen that im changing scripts but i see no results, u have a readme??

Sorry no readme's on the test scripts. The mission launcher, among a few others, were only scripts that I used to test features of the scripthook... they are far from complete.

hardsty1e
  • hardsty1e

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:54 AM Edited by hardsty1e, 14 December 2012 - 02:32 AM.

CoMPMStR you're so awesome! biggrin.gif

Glumok
  • Glumok

6 years on GTAForums... Bordel !

• Members

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:34 PM

Hey Computer Master !
How much I missed your SuperSpawner mod, it was great fun.
Hope everything's fine on your side, thanks for this gift, even if I don't know anything about scripting smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users