Photo

Misson paramednic

5 replies to this topic
markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:58 AM

dammit how i hate level 9 and level 10 and where is no checkpoints for gta sa can you help which level is hard for misson paramednic

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:34 AM

Knock off the doors to the back and passenger side. That will allow the injured to board and leave quicker.
Drive across country when you're able. Run over people (NOT the injured, until they leave the truck.) if anybody gets in the way, EXCEPT COPS.
You can take chances by driving over cliffs, etc up to level 7, then you need to be careful.

I like to do it in the centre of Los Santos (early on), or El Quebrados (lots of open ground).
Just running around on foot (doing the Gang Tags, and Snapshots) will raise the Health Bar
The paramedic missions are only needed for 100% game completion. You can finish the game without it.

markusizr
  • markusizr

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Thursday, Mar 15 2012, 14:34)
Knock off the doors to the back and passenger side. That will allow the injured to board and leave quicker.
Drive across country when you're able. Run over people (NOT the injured, until they leave the truck.) if anybody gets in the way, EXCEPT COPS.
You can take chances by driving over cliffs, etc up to level 7, then you need to be careful.

I like to do it in the centre of Los Santos (early on), or El Quebrados (lots of open ground).
Just running around on foot (doing the Gang Tags, and Snapshots) will raise the Health Bar
The paramedic missions are only needed for 100% game completion. You can finish the game without it.

i was very mad when i failed lvl 11 and now stuck on 2 missons not the end of game its ogloc and sweet which i cant beat these missons

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

OGLoc. You chase Freddie. You don't have to chase him at speed. Just keep him on the radar until he reaches the end of his run. When he stops don't approach too close. You can use a long range weapon to kill him.

there are 7 Sweet missions:
[ ] Tagging Up Turf
[ ] Cleaning the Hood
[ ] Drive-Thru
[ ] Nines and AKs
[ ] Drive-By
[ ] Sweet's Girl
[ ] Cesar Vialpando

A note: It isn't necessary to Quote unanswered postings immediately previous to yours. Please, use the Add-Reply or Fast-reply buttons at the bottom of the page.

markusizr
  • markusizr

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:36 AM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Thursday, Mar 15 2012, 15:27)
OGLoc. You chase Freddie. You don't have to chase him at speed. Just keep him on the radar until he reaches the end of his run. When he stops don't approach too close. You can use a long range weapon to kill him.

there are 7 Sweet missions:
[ ] Tagging Up Turf
[ ] Cleaning the Hood
[ ] Drive-Thru
[ ] Nines and AKs
[ ] Drive-By
[ ] Sweet's Girl
[ ] Cesar Vialpando

A note: It isn't necessary to Quote unanswered postings immediately previous to yours. Please, use the Add-Reply or Fast-reply buttons at the bottom of the page.

no lifes a beach and i kill that freedy by uzi

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:31 PM Edited by lil weasel, 15 March 2012 - 12:38 PM.

Life's A Beach: You use the Arrow Keys to make CJ move as the Arrow enters the circle.
You may find this useful:
GTAForums' Mission Guides Includes Video Tutorials

Also, remember that:
This is an Olde Game, many questions can be answered with the FORUM TOOL: SEARCH. Always SEARCH before making a ‘new’ topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users