• None

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

I just wonder what that 'big' thing is... rolleyes.gif

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

My gun is my word,uncensored of course.

• Members

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (T00 N0RMAL 4 U @ Tuesday, Nov 27 2012, 02:08)

You will see....YOU ALL WILL SEE ! * insert psychotic laugh and realize that was totally unnecessary *

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:11 AM

QUOTE (T00 N0RMAL 4 U @ Tuesday, Nov 27 2012, 02:08)

Wouldn't you like to see the 'big' thing. wink.gif

---

If you need help with this new project, feel free to message me.

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

I think you should tell that to Mayhem,I'm sure he could use you'r help in a sort of way.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:50 PM

We are currently working on a new RP. We have just begun the first steps to making it. It should be released late Decemember if we're lucky, I highly doubt it though.
You will most likely see it in early 2013.

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

4th Generation Corsino Capo Crimini

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:49 AM Edited by Dr-Mayhem111, 16 December 2012 - 12:52 AM.

Pre-Applying date for the new RP is now to the 20th. All you have to do is fill out the app below but PM it to Playstation Events and you can experience the event the day it officially starts.

user posted image
Questions Answers
GTAFAnswer
PSNAnswer
Character NameAnswer
LifestyleAnswer
Character BioAnswer
ResidenceAnswer
LicenseAnswer
VehiclesAnswer
WeaponsAnswer
IncomeAnswer
Source of incomeAnswer
InsuranceAnswer
DrugsAnswer
Police RecordsAnswer
CODE
[img]http://i.imgur.com/AKlsJ.png[/img]
[tableb]
[th][color=black][b]Questions[/b][/color][/th]
[th][color=red][b]Answers[/b][/color][/th]
[tr]
[td]GTAF[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]PSN[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Character Name[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Lifestyle[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Character Bio[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Residence[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]License[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Vehicles[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Weapons[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Income[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Source of income[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Insurance[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Drugs[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Police Records[/td]
[td]Answer[/td]
[/tr]
[/tableb]

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

question, how am i able to fill the App out when im not sure really what to fill it out with

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:53 PM

user posted image
Questions Answers
GTAFAnswer
PSNAnswer
Character NameAnswer
LifestyleAnswer
Character BioAnswer
ResidenceAnswer
Source of incomeAnswer
Police RecordsAnswer

I'd suggest you use the application form above.

I've cut all the details that would require more information, or an active topic/session.

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

4th Generation Corsino Capo Crimini

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

@Stoner Sorry man, use Mr. Reapers app.

@Reaper Thanks man.

@Everyone For those who are Pre-Applying fill out Mr.Reapers app and PM it to Playstation Events.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

I applied, can't wait to join in. icon14.gif

V8-Shadow
  • V8-Shadow

V8-Shadow

• Members

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (MikeMyth @ Tuesday, Dec 4 2012, 13:50)
We are currently working on a new RP. We have just begun the first steps to making it. It should be released late Decemember if we're lucky, I highly doubt it though.

Is the roleplay called "bikes, beer and booty", I hate that roleplay.

I want to apply, do I send the application to "playstation events" the guy who owns "bikes beer and booty"?

Playstation Events
  • Playstation Events

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (V8-Shadow @ Wednesday, Dec 26 2012, 23:23)

I want to apply, do I send the application to "playstation events" the guy who owns "bikes beer and booty"?

Why do you hate "Bikes, Beer, and Booty" RP if it didn't start yet?

And yes you send the app to me.

V8-Shadow
  • V8-Shadow

V8-Shadow

• Members

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (Playstation Events @ Wednesday, Dec 26 2012, 23:26)
QUOTE (V8-Shadow @ Wednesday, Dec 26 2012, 23:23)

Why do you hate "Bikes, Beer, and Booty" RP if it didn't start yet?

And yes you send the app to me.

Ive seen the thread and I just hate it. I love life in liberty city because you can be police, bus driver and many more.

This roleplay "bikes.." is just fat guys on motorbikes.

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

umm... im definatly not fat angry.gif I FEEL OFFENDED!!!!!!!! confused.gif besides, be a police man... MAYBE you can bring us "fat biker guys" in... colgate.gif

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Wednesday, Dec 26 2012, 16:42)
umm... im definatly not fat angry.gif I FEEL OFFENDED!!!!!!!! confused.gif besides, be a police man... MAYBE you can bring us "fat biker guys" in... colgate.gif

Yeah, or we can kill him. devil.gif

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE (MikeMyth @ Friday, Dec 28 2012, 15:33)
QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Wednesday, Dec 26 2012, 16:42)
umm... im definatly not fat angry.gif   I FEEL OFFENDED!!!!!!!! confused.gif besides, be a police man... MAYBE you can bring us "fat biker guys" in...  colgate.gif

Yeah, or we can kill him. devil.gif

SILENCE ! Don't reveal the plan...

DJTunes
  • DJTunes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

Nice.

NinjaNathy
  • NinjaNathy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (Life in LC Roleplay @ Tuesday, Apr 3 2012, 21:06)
user posted image

GTAFDr-Mayhem111
PSNDr-Mayhem111
LifestyleCriminal(Drug distributor)
Character NameFrancesco Gallonio AKA Frankie Gallon
Characters BirthdayNovember 3, 1978
Characters BirthplaceLost Heaven
OccupationBartender (Owner)
Property InsuranceHigh-end Property Insurance
Vehicle InsuranceAll Liberty
Life InsuranceWhitman & Johnson
Bio/Description of your characterFrankie was a long time associate of a crime family from Lost Heaven until his boss was arrested for tax evasion. He moved to Liberty City to start his own crew starting by purchasing the Irish bar in Purgatory and doing a little drug dealing on the side. He may seem like an ordinary individual but he is a dangerous man.
ResidenceBeachgate
Police Record2004 - Suspected murderer of James Gandolini
2006 - Distribution of Cocaine
2006 - Suspected murderer of Aramis Ventura
2010 - Known affiliation to the Lost Heaven Crime Syndicate
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GTAFEDMEISTERX
PSNAssassinman555
LifestyleCriminal,Civillian
Character NameRak Jin Hwashang
Characters BirthdayJuly 23,1991
Characters BirthplaceSouth-East Mongolia
OccupationInternational Arms Dealer
Property InsuranceH.E.P.I
Vehicle InsuranceV.S.P
Life InsuranceW.J.I
Bio/Description of your characterRak was born in to a typical poor mongolian family,not in contact with much civillization.He learned to fend for himself,and when he was 14 he ran accros the border to Yumen,China.From Yumen,he fled to Shanghai,where he started his criminal career.Soon he went to Hong Kong,and he hopped aboard a immigrant ship to Liberty City.In LC,he soon started to climb the crime later.With each year being better in criminal activities than the last,he soon became a (in)famous criminal.With many horrible international crimes done,he bought his way out to freedom.After selling WMD's to Middle Eastern terrorist groups,Rak decided that he should keep calm for a while...
ResidenceMajestic Hotel,Algonquin
Police Record2004-Use Of Illegal Weapons
2005-Armed Robbery,Homicide,Speeding Illegally
2006-Resisting Arrest,Robbery,Fist Brawl,Drunk Driving,Homicide,Assault,Armed Robbery,Assault With Deadly Weapon Towards Police Officer
2007-International Arms Trafficking,Possesion Of Nuclear Weapons,Terrorist Activities,Black Market Activities,Assassination Of A Politian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GTAFcnrdrn
PSNShutUpForASecond
LifestyleUnderground Wheelman
Character NameChance Briggs
Characters BirthdayJune 19, 1982
Characters BirthplaceAlderney, Liberty City
OccupationPersonal Driver (Owner)
Property InsuranceUnion Property Insurance
Vehicle InsuranceVehicle Safety Precaution Insurance
Life InsuranceExternal Living Life Insurance
Bio/Description of your character Chance keeps to himself, he's got a wide sense of humour yet he hates pretty much everyone. He's a prick, but he knows how to drive. Born in East Alderney City, raised by his aunt and uncle, parents died in a car accident when he was 2. Chance runs his own personal driver company. He drives anybody from celebrities, to high-end skyscraper douche bags. He's well known by the local LC criminals, mainly for being the wheelman they rely on, until worlds collide, then sh*t goes down. I think that's about it, did I mention he's a prick?
ResidenceUnknown
Police Record 2003 - Associated with Bank of Liberty heist (did 4 years)
2009 - Suspected murder of Det. Casey Dubel (wanted)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GTAFLazyboyEight
PSNlazyboy8
LifestyleCivillian
Character NameJames
Characters BirthdayDecember 19,1974
Characters BirthplaceWestdyke, Alderny
OccupationUndercover Cop (involved in infiltrating the underground street racing leagues, after being arrested for street racing, as the cops decided he was useful and had good driving skills)
Property InsuranceQ.P.I
Vehicle InsuranceCovered by City Hall
Life InsuranceCovered by City Hall
Bio/Description of your characterBorn in Westdyke, James always had a love for street racing and motorcycles. He grew up with parents who wished they had the money to care for him, but with the economic climate, it was hard to find a good paying job. His parents wanted him to live a good life. They spent their whole lives saving up spare money to give to James when he was 18. With the money provided, he bought a Blista Compact with modifcations. Him and his friends enjoyed to race along the Plumber Skyway at night, but unfortunately, the Police found him, and gave pursuit. James was desperate for his freedom, and raced through the streets of Alderney to evade the police. James' friends were killed in a colission caused by the LCPD. However, James came to an alleyway and found it was a dead end. He had no choice but to exit the vehicle and surrender. After spending 5 years in jail, there was a drastic rise in speeding and street racing. The police used James to their advantage. Now he is an undercover cop, infiltrating the underground street racing groups.
ResidenceWestdyke
Police Record1998 - Speeding
1999 - Grand Theft Auto
2003 - Speeding
2005 - Street Racing
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GTAFCapitolLimited
PSNLimitedEdiition
LifestylePedestrian
Character NameJerome Parks
Characters BirthdayDecember 25th
Characters BirthplaceLiberty City
OccupationBus Driver and Side Hustles
Property InsuranceQuartz
Vehicle InsuranceANSWER
Life InsuranceW&J
Bio/Description of your characterComing from a relatively wealthy background, Jerome is enjoying the vibrant and luxurious lifestyle which only Liberty City can buy.
ResidenceANSWER
Police RecordClean
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GTAFGTA _gta
PSNMR_BIG_PIECE
LifestyleCriminal
Character NameSteve Burner
Characters Birthday11/30/81
Characters BirthplaceVice city
OccupationBodyGuard
Property InsuranceU.P.I
Vehicle InsuranceA.L.I
Life InsuranceW.J.I
Bio/Description of your characterSteve was born into the streets of Vice City. Steve never really new his parents.His father had a heroine addiction and lost it one night and killed his mother and his younger sister, the night that steve's father was going to be arrested the police broke in to find him overdosed on heroine leaving Steve and his older brother Wayne age 18 to fend for themselves, steve was only 2 at the time and as Steve grew up his brother Wayne would put Steve on the corner of the blocks selling drugs at the age of 15. Two years later the police raided the burner brothers small apartment they had opposite the main beach of Vice city. The police found over $20.000 dollars worth of drugs and another $10.000 more was found in another apartment in Wayne's name, But Steve took the heat for all this and was sentenced to 7 years imprisonment while Steve was in prison he didn't receive one letter from his brother and 7 years later as he leaves prison he sets on a mission to find his brother and has so many questions to ask. Rumour has it that Wayne fled to Liberty city so here is Steve with only $200 dollars to his name that he had raised in prison.
ResidenceAlgonquin apartment near Middle East Park
Police RecordDrug dealing and attempting to pervert the cause of justice
GTAFEasternMonkey
PSNEasternMonkey
LifestyleCivilian
Character NameTyrone Northwood
Characters BirthdayMay 8th 1984
Characters BirthplaceBohan
OccupationBodyguard
Property InsuranceU.P.I
Vehicle InsuranceW.J.I
Life InsuranceE.L.L.I
Bio/Description of your characterFor years has Tyrone been abused and neglected by his parents, bullied by his older brothers and discriminated by the majority of the neighborhood only because of the color of his own skin. He has attempted suicide at the age of just 17, and had been involved in gang activities over the years. In 2008, his mother was murdered by one of the so called 'Bohan's Finest'. Tyrone, now at the age of 28, still living in Bohan, he serves for the community as a bodyguard, hopefully trying to earn enough money to buy a business, slowly making his way to the top.
ResidenceBohan
Police Record1996 - Shoplifting
GTAFT00 N0RMAL 4 U
PSNThePoliceman009
LifestyleCivilian
Character NameJohn O'Connor
Characters Birthday5/17/76
Characters BirthplaceLos Santos, San Andreas
OccupationBus Driver
Property InsuranceU.P.I.
Vehicle InsuranceW&J
Life InsuranceE.L.L.I.
Bio/Description of your characterAfter growing up near Grove Street where there are gunshots being heard all the time, John tries to take life very seriously. He took an application for a Bus Driver, just so he could stay away from there. So far, he has been successful, until a gang member of the Ballas shot his bus, setting it afire. He survived, and has now moved to Liberty City in hopes that this will not happen again.
ResidenceThe apartment near Niko's Hove Beach safehouse
Police Record2001 - Speeding
GTAFMacJoker
PSNmyles-07_08
LifestyleCriminal
Character NameBoris Letov
Charcters BirthdayDecember 5th, 1970
Characters BirthplaceMoscow,Russia
OccupationCar Mechanic
Property InsuranceU.P.I
Vehicle InsuranceA.L.I
Life InsuranceW.J.I
Bio/Description of your characterBoris was a person born around violence. When he was born his mother was around him most of time while his father got drunk at taverns and such. When his father was around,Boris was abused by his father. One day some robbers invaded their house. His mother was killed by those robbers when he was 11 years old. Boris survived by hiding in his closet. So he planned for revenge against the robbers one day but that never happened. When he was 22 he joined the Red Army but he was never called on to serve. After many years of nothing to do because Russia wasn't involved in anything.In 1996 he escaped the base he operated in. Of course desertion is not an option so he was hunted down by Russian forces so he escaped on a boat that was heading to Liberty City. So of course going to another country will be difficult he couldn't think of any profession to have in Liberty City but he was good with automobiles and weapons
ResidenceBroker
Police Record1998-Robbery 2000-Grand Theft Auto 2002-Hijacking 2005-Bank Robbery
GTAFBiggT
PSNBig_Naz2
LifestyleCivilian
Character NameAntonio Cruz
Characters BirthdayAugust 1, 1990
Characters BirthplaceMadrid, Spain
Occupationcar sellsman(but accepts stolen cars) sometimes chauffer's mob bosses around town.
Property InsuranceH.E.P.I.
Vehicle InsuranceW.J.I.
Life InsuranceE.L.L.I
Bio/Description of your characterAntonio Cruz was born to a very wealthy family of buisnessman but Antonio wanted something different a play to restart where noone knew him as to where everyone knew his face throughout Spain so he decided to come to Liberty City, but before he arrived he made sure to put 1million dollars into his account but strangly it was locked so he had to work very hard to get to where he is now a sucessful car salesman.
ResidencePlayboy X's house
Police RecordGrand Theft Auto-2010

GTAF: NinjaNathy
PSN : NinjaNathy
Lifestyle:Citizen
Character Name:
Jason Racarto
Characters Birthday
1st June 1980
Characters Birthplace:
Bohan
Property Insurance: U.P.I
Vehicle Insurance:W&J
Life Insurance :E.LL.I
Bio/Description of your character: Jason grew up with his Nana after his dad was shot in a bank and the mum ran away. ever since that day he has been trying to find the people who killed his dad a irish gang he works at a irish bar and one day hopes he will find them.
Residence: Bohan
Police Record: Speeding-1990

T00 N0RMAL 4 U
  • T00 N0RMAL 4 U

I have returned.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:10 AM

Okay, 2 things you did wrong above poster:

1. Why did you bother posting an application to an inactive event?

2. Was it necessary to copy ALL the other applications into your one post? No.

Thebikerboy
  • Thebikerboy

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:46 PM

Thebikerboychardariusneal
business owner
Ayden Jones a.k.a AJ
02/08/1987Los Santos, Grove st
car dealer
High- end property insurance
Liberty
W&J
AJ born and raised los Santos tough streets of the grove where he caused more trouble then he ever attended, running with the infamous grove st gang along side with Carl Johnson aka "CJ" causing lots of mayhem. Age 9 went to juvenile detention for assaulting a teacher. year later got out and went back at age 11 for using firearm. Aj stayed out of trouble for a while until he turn 18 which is where he spent 2 years in jail due to gang activity soon as he got out he met his lil brother at gate, so happy to see his brother they rode home to welcome AJ back. CJ was happy to see him,in which he asked AJ did he wanna earn some cash seeing that he got out broke, AJ agreed and later that night they robed rival gang The Ballas. Sweet, CJ,Ryder,big smoke and AJ all shot up the ballas territory and got away ith 2.5 mil they drove back home fast as they can, not knowing they been followed by one of the ballas that survived. the balllas tryed to drive by on CJ and he rest but in the crossfires they shot CJ's mother and AJ's brother. So torn up bout it thinking it was his fault CJ gave half money and they both went to liberty city to start over.
Penthouse, Northwoond Holland
2 years in juvenile Det. 2 years in jail for Gang violence
GTAFANSWER
PSNANSWER
LifestyleANSWER
Character NameANSWER
Characters BirthdayANSWER
Characters BirthplaceANSWER
OccupationANSWER
Property InsuranceANSWER
Vehicle InsuranceANSWER
Life InsuranceANSWER
Bio/Description of your characterANSWER
ResidenceANSWER
Police RecordANSWER

CONRAD123
  • CONRAD123

THR-MC_WOODY

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:08 PM

This is for the Life in Liberty City RolePlay, let me know if you need anymore info.
Questions Answers

GTAF - Conrad123
PSN - THR-MC_WOODY
Character Name - Conrad
Lifestyle - drug dealer and gang banger
Character Bio - grew up in a rough neighbourhood besides the beach in hove beach. dealt drugs under the pier on the beach for years known as 'My Corner' and would fight for that corner!
Residence - Hove Beach
Source of income - Drug Dealing and living with my gangsters
Police Records - Charged with drug dealing and assault

I have also sent Playstation Events the same message biggrin.gif cant wait to play

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:01 PM

this event probably needs to be locked becuse it keeps getting bumped with applictions and they are not running it anymore. if anyone is interested in a current roleplay then check out the Bikers Beer and booty one. http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=538634

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:56 PM

Don't bump old threads.

Dur dur

CLOSED

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users