Life in Liberty City: Official Roleplay [PS3]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
322 replies to this topic
sletch12095
  • sletch12095

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:53 AM

Why is it after I applied, everyone else started to post, and every one of them got noticed exept mine? O.o

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:05 AM Edited by LazyboyEight, 11 November 2012 - 08:43 AM.

nevermind

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

My gun is my word,uncensored of course.

• Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 10:05)
QUOTE (MikeMyth @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 05:10)
Oh. I thought this was dead. Hey Ed! Where've you been on psn?

Anyway yeah. Lazy can't start off with a Turismo. Mr Fuk's Ricebox isn't allowed either I'm pretty sure.
@nic Just get a couple thousand dollars, then rent the Cogno, paying monthly.

So, let me get this straight.

Instead of an interesting roleplay with varied characters and vehicles, you'd rather have 6 or so people doing the same boring thing driving the same boring cars every RP so they can wait to "buy" a good one?

Well it's not hard really,just rack up some cash.Me and Mike always have some work to do.Of course you can steal a Turismo.But Mr.Fuk's Rice Box is a no-no.

T00 N0RMAL 4 U
  • T00 N0RMAL 4 U

It's the menopause again, that never happened

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

Maybe I can bring this to PC since my roleplay isn't getting any applications?

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (T00 N0RMAL 4 U @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 14:28)
Maybe I can bring this to PC since my roleplay isn't getting any applications?

Well maybe you could,but you really gotta ask Mayhem,but he is MIA at the moment...

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:38 PM Edited by LazyboyEight, 11 November 2012 - 08:43 AM.

nevermind

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

Lazy. Just rank up a couple thousand dollars, then rent it monthly. It really isn't that hard. Or you can steal one.

Since Dr-Mayhem is MIA maybe we should start deciding times good for everyone Ed?

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

Actually, f*ck it. I wanted to bring some variety to this RP but seeing as you guys won't like that, I'll just RP with my other friends.

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:04 PM Edited by EDMEISTERX, 10 November 2012 - 08:56 PM.

QUOTE (MikeMyth @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 16:03)
Lazy. Just rank up a couple thousand dollars, then rent it monthly. It really isn't that hard. Or you can steal one.

Since Dr-Mayhem is MIA maybe we should start deciding times good for everyone Ed?

Yeah,we totally gotta discuss that sh*t over PSN.I'm online now if you want to discuss it now.

Everyone tell us you'r time zones and good available times for you.

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

4th Generation Corsino Capo Crimini

• Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

I saw all the apps on the thread I was so surprised. Y'all can start with a little something like a business and some more money just not a lot for a start. This RP is based on surviving LC by any means necessary. You could even have an empire, it's all about having money, power, and respect.

Also, someone ratted out Frankie. Find out who the rat is and he'll make it worth your while, once he is out.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:06 PM Edited by LazyboyEight, 11 November 2012 - 08:44 AM.

nevermind

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:11 PM Edited by theomenofficial, 11 November 2012 - 08:39 PM.

Nevermind, deleted.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:17 PM Edited by LazyboyEight, 11 November 2012 - 08:44 AM.

nevermind

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

Looks like most of the 7th street guys are in the RP.That's cool.

So can everyone just say a good RP time for them in GMT?

T00 N0RMAL 4 U
  • T00 N0RMAL 4 U

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

I got permission from Dr-Mayhem111 to bring this RP to PC.

Mods, please change the title to Life in Liberty City: Official Roleplay [PS3/PC] and edit the line that says PSN to PSN and/or GFWL in the application. Also add above the application:

Add Dr-Mayhem111 on PS3 and/or T00 N0RMAL 4 U on Games for Windows LIVE after you post your application.

Or simply feel free to edit it yourself mayhem. smile.gif

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

QUOTE (T00 N0RMAL 4 U @ Sunday, Nov 11 2012, 00:21)

Mods, please change the title to Life in Liberty City: Official Roleplay [PS3/PC] and edit the line that says PSN to PSN and/or GFWL in the application. Also add above the application:

Add Dr-Mayhem111 on PS3 and/or T00 N0RMAL 4 U on Games for Windows LIVE after you post your application.

That would unneccessarily overcomplicate things.

Can't you make your own topic?

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

• Members

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (T00 N0RMAL 4 U @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 20:21)

I support this. I'll edit the post in a moment.

T00 N0RMAL 4 U
  • T00 N0RMAL 4 U

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:51 AM Edited by T00 N0RMAL 4 U, 11 November 2012 - 03:08 AM.

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 20:27)
QUOTE (T00 N0RMAL 4 U @ Sunday, Nov 11 2012, 00:21)

That would unneccessarily overcomplicate things.

Can't you make your own topic?

I made a roleplay topic, but it isn't getting applications. It sounds like you didn't read the post I made on page 14...

EDIT: Re-posted my application below.

GTAFT00 N0RMAL 4 U
PSN and/or GFWLThePoliceman009/T00 N0RMAL 4 U
LifestyleCivilian
Character NameJoe Hamstead
Characters Birthday3/22/60
Characters BirthplaceSchottler
OccupationCar Dealer
Property InsuranceU.P.I
Vehicle InsuranceW.J.I
Life InsuranceW.J.I
Bio/Description of your characterWhen his parents were killed in a car accident in 1966, Joe was to find a better life by himself. Fortunately he was put in a foster home and his new parents came along. However, they were drug addicts and were arrested just 5 years later. Once again in the foster home, Joe was just sad. After he graduated from college, Joe had enough money in his bank account to rent an apartment in Hove Beach. While looking for a job in the Liberty Tree, he saw a job for a cashier at Perseus. It didn't work well when he applied. Then Joe had decided to take a job as a car dealer instead. Now, he is doing fine and is still selling cars at 52 years old.
ResidenceSame as in my old application.
Police RecordNone

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:44 AM

yea nevermind i won't bother with this

bipolar
  • bipolar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:35 AM

I want in .

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE (bipolar @ Monday, Nov 12 2012, 04:35)
I want in .

Then fill out the application and post it.

bipolar
  • bipolar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

GTAFBipolar24
PSNBipolar24
LifestyleCivilian
Character NameKobe Nash
Characters BirthdayNovember 1 1990
Characters BirthplaceNC USA
OccupationJudge
Property InsuranceUnion Property Insurance
Vehicle InsuranceWhitman & Johnson Insurance
Life InsuranceExternal Living Life Insurance
Bio/Description of your characterFormer basketball player whom was the star SG but Quit due to reality of the hollywood world . Now just wants to help out his city .
ResidenceSacramento Ave
Police RecordClean.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

• Members

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:12 PM Edited by MikeMyth, 12 November 2012 - 11:22 PM.

[tr]
GangThe Apaches MC
DescriptionThe Apaches MC currently have several Chapters in Los Santos. Although Ken Cooper currently runs one in Liberty City.
History The Beginning
The Apaches Motorcycle Club was formed in 1976 in Blaine County, Los Santos. It was founded by Jason Cooper and his brother, Alex Cooper. Both Jason and Alex were ex-marines and motorcycle enthusiasts, after the war had ended they had managed to barely make ends meet. The Cooper brothers loved action and kind of missed the war a bit. Their weekends consisted of going to bars and getting in fights, just to get some adrenaline. Eventually they both lost their jobs and were desperately in need of cash. They were about to lose their house when they got a phone call from an ex-war buddy who they hadn't seen in a few years, reminding him of their reunion in a few weeks. His name was Phillip Long who was telling Jason and Alex about his encounter (with several other friends from the war) with a motorcycle club. They had walked into some bar in Vice City when they saw a group of men in leather jackets. On their backs they had a patch: White Stallionz MC. The White Stallionz were being shown a lot of money inside a briefcase from an Italian man behind the bar. He then shut the case, handing it to one of the men. Phillip and his war buddies see the men exit into the yard behind the bar through the back door. It was a strange encounter, remarked Phillip on the phone. After sharing a few war stories they hung up. That gave the Coopers a perfect idea, they would start a Motorcycle Club, running drugs, prostitution and everything else that made them money. It seemed like the perfect idea. A couple of weeks later the ex-marines met up at their war reunion. The Cooper brothers shared their ideas and coincidentally enough most of their friends were struggling to make ends meet too. Five out of six of the ex-marines agreed. Jimmy Brooks, Simon Coleman, Joe Case, Christopher Gamble, Clay Hunt agreed. The member whom didn't agree was James McNeil. The Coopers promised him a good deal, and the other five pushed him too join. Eventually with all the peer pressure made James give in. James agreed as long as he got a high rank, which the brothers agreed to. They began to give positions and ranks to their friends. They were given in this order: Alex Cooper: President, Jason Cooper: Vice President, Clay Hunt: Treasurer, Joe Case: Road Captain, Simon Coleman: Lieutenant, Christopher Gamble: Club Secretary, James McNeil:Enforcer. The Club was to be named the Apaches after the strong Native American tribe. The Apaches began small-time they ran a bar and promoted prostitution. They robbed stores, not too often though. The Club might as well have just been a group of people promoting prostitution (at the time, at least) since for the most part they weren't well-known. They began to have Prospects run the bar, and had very few patches members besides highly-ranked members.

Problems Erupt
The amount of money they were making wasn't enough for everyone. They soon expanded their horizions. Chris Gamble, and Clay Hunt ran another Chapter in a city just out of Blaine County. They began to promote other illegal activites, such as Extortion and Gun Trafficking as well as selling illegal arms. It had gone smoothly for the most part and they were getting more and more members and making more and more money. One day while two Prospects were watching one of the shops they were extorting for a paranoid 24/7 owner, three African-American men walked in wearing purple. One of the Prospects whispered to the other that one of them had a gun. Both of them held their hands in their pockets, holding their guns. Once they saw one of them go for their gun, one of the Prospects shot at him. The bullet killed the man and the second Prospect saw the two other men reach for their guns. He then took fire just as one of them was aiming right at him. Two of the three African-Americans were killed, then while the third took out his gun he shot the first Prospect in the chest thus killing him. The second Prospect then aimed at the third African-American who had just killed his friend. He then fired ending the man's life. The Prospect called Clay and Chris to the scene. This made the Club think about their decision on their new way of life. They realized that they couldn't remain small-time forever, so they decided the would have to deal with whatever sh*t came their way. It was later realized that the men were Ballas
and one of them was high-ranking. About a week or so later the Ballas had realized who had killed their men and they went to war. The Apaches didn't have that many weapons, when the Irish made them an offer they couldn't refuse. They would sell their guns and after they did they would give the Irish 95% of what they made and even get some guns while they were add it. All they had to do was hide the guns in their warehouse and smuggle it on some occasions. Now that they had a lot of hardware they were ready for war. After battling for a year they wiped out nearly the entire set of Ballas for that area. The Ballas and the Apaches MC have been having a feud every since.

Internal Issues
Ever since Clay and Chris started their own Chapter some high-ranking members have been promoted. All except for James McNeil that is. James is beginning to get fed up with this. It becomes even worse when a patched member who has only been in the Club for a year and a half is promoted to the rank which he was supposed to get. James has been pushed to the limit, he planned to kill Alex. James has lost it all in the past few years, his wife has died, his children have left for college. Since he has nothing to lose he plans to kill him at Church the following Sunday. James goes through with the plan, jumping up from his seat and shooting a whole clip from his pistol into Alex's chest. Three of the members are startled, but then jump and go to shoot James. "STOP!" yelled Jason Cooper. He had James tied to chains inside the Clubhouse basement. It took a total of a day and a half for James to bleed out. Jason had cut a ton of small slashes on James' body, while he slowly bled out.
Ken Cooper is born
A year or so after his brother's death, Jason is inside some old bar. Jason had a soft spot, which rarely ever came out. He saw one of the strippers at the small bar off the highway, and instantly fell in love. He started to talk to her, and he knew that she was the one for him. Her name was Alexa Keane. Several years later Alexa becomes Jason's old lady and they have a child. His name is Ken. Little did Jason know, Ken would follow in his footsteps.

The Liberty City Chapter
Years later after several wars, and problems with the police the members of the Apaches MC begin to grow old. Ken is now 16, and him and his family have moved to a mansion in Beachgate, Liberty City. The other members stay in Los Santos, other moving away starting Chapters in Vice City others and different parts of Los Santos. When Ken turns 17 his father soon dies at 91. He stays at home most of the time caring for his mother. But when he isn't he is busy leading The Apaches MC's Liberty City Charter. Instead of going to Los Santos when his father dies he stays in Liberty City and starts a new Chapter there, since his mother is in no shape to travel. His mother soon dies in 2011 at the age of 84.

In 2012, Ken is about to turn 28, and there are several members in his Apaches Chapter in Liberty City.
MembersKen Cooper: President
ChaptersSeveral Chapters in Los Santos
One Chapter in Liberty City
BusinessesNone yet
FrontsHouse in Hove Beach.
VehiclesAlmost any motorcycle, excluding sport bikes and the Sanchez.
EnemiesNone currently (in Liberty City at least)

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

• Members

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

I will edit this post tommorow to make Ken Cooper. Also, on the gang thing I made sorry about the [tr]. I will figure out what I did wrong tommorrow.
(That was kind of my first one I did customly)

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

Well I see you made the MC,nice.

T00 N0RMAL 4 U
  • T00 N0RMAL 4 U

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

This topic is dying.

What happened? The events section here on GTAForums is mostly dead. Reaper just canceled his event, nothing has been going on. Too much GTA V I guess?

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

QUOTE (T00 N0RMAL 4 U @ Friday, Nov 16 2012, 22:48)
This topic is dying.

What happened? The events section here on GTAForums is mostly dead. Reaper just canceled his event, nothing has been going on. Too much GTA V I guess?

Nahh,the events section is mostly dead because the world has time-lines and work & school.

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

• Members

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

I'm working on something big for this RP and another RP.

For more information just PM me.

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

and MC in this RP... interesting... i do believe me and Reaper brought THR to this RP as well... watch your back... and yea, this topic has died... i have been wanting to RP for a while now... just never know when it's being hosted...

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

Mayhem,don't be mad 'n' all,but I will spoil,you THR guys will just love the big thing that's coming up...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users