Design your own mission

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
bensmart469
  • bensmart469

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:39 PM

rampage_ani.gif ok, so i am bensmart469 and i will be answering questions about DYOM [you should recieve a quick reply] and will be posting some of my own projects at a later date. please feel free to discuss anything that you would like to about DYOM including tutorials, missions, storylines or other things. i will be answering most questions that i recieve.

here are some types of questions i would answer (these are the real answers! even for my unfinished project on question 3! lol.gif )

Q: what is your favourite mission/storyline you have played?
A: my personal favourite is SA noire as i found it had a lot of work placed in it and kept me interested

Q: what tips would you reccomend for a begginer?
A: well i would reccomend having a look at some tutorials on the dyom website and have a look at some example missions so you can get a story idea as it is what i have done in the past and have made a brilliant storyline that will be published when it is completely finished.

Q: how do you pass mission 7?
A: the tip is to try and either a. try to find the hidden weapons i placed in the building or b. kill a guard and take their gun

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

And why do we have 2 DYOM sub-forums on this forum?
Here and here, you 'll find everything about DYOM...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users