GTA3 vs SR3

35 replies to this topic
DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:36 AM

Many other people here have said it - Saints Row 2 verses GTA III would be a better competition. I can't quite decide better the two. But yeah, not Saints Row the Third.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:54 AM

I believe that best comparison for them would be checking the numbers of people playing this games even today. I believe lot of people are still playing GTA III till this day (even if they got it in day one) 10 years after premiere where a lot of people were dissapointed with SRTT and left it just after completing, coming back to SR2.

MeapydayCax
  • MeapydayCax

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

Im looking forward to the next in the series. What are some of your wish lists for GTAV?
Just quick ones of what i want to see my dongle is running low lol;

Back to SA or VC, personally i feel they had so much more to offer out of all the games it was way more exciting than the realism of Liberty City, although that had big s. Or just create a new place from scratch, change is good.Generic player, like CJ from SA be able to add tattoos, change hair style, mass amount of clothes to choose from without dlc not creating a player from scratch like saints rowSeasons, even if its not many i would love to see snow and be able to buy winter gear. Imagine the driving physics system on snow/ice, yes?? I got this image in my head of your guy walking in the snow in some big thick winter coat and hearing the new snow crunch under his feet as he walksBack to originality. GTA = Grand Theft Auto, yet in recent games cough its been more like hitman city. R needs to stay original to the name, a guy from the streets growing up in poverty and crime, yes but the story shouldnt revolve around hitman missions

Ill be back to write some more later, let me know what you guys are thinking of.

NewportByChrysler
  • NewportByChrysler

LC R29

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (MeapydayCax @ Saturday, Apr 28 2012, 12:05)
Im looking forward to the next in the series. What are some of your wish lists for GTAV?
Just quick ones of what i want to see my dongle is running low lol;

Back to SA or VC, personally i feel they had so much more to offer out of all the games it was way more exciting than the realism of Liberty City, although that had big s. Or just create a new place from scratch, change is good.Generic player, like CJ from SA be able to add tattoos, change hair style, mass amount of clothes to choose from without dlc not creating a player from scratch like saints rowSeasons, even if its not many i would love to see snow and be able to buy winter gear. Imagine the driving physics system on snow/ice, yes?? I got this image in my head of your guy walking in the snow in some big thick winter coat and hearing the new snow crunch under his feet as he walksBack to originality. GTA = Grand Theft Auto, yet in recent games cough its been more like hitman city. R needs to stay original to the name, a guy from the streets growing up in poverty and crime, yes but the story shouldnt revolve around hitman missions

Ill be back to write some more later, let me know what you guys are thinking of.

What the flaming f*ck does this have to do with GTAIII?

indo_14
  • indo_14

Tryin' to be PROgRamer

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:12 AM

ALL THE WAY I CHOOSE GTA 3
cause gta is the great thing, its easy to mod

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

This topic is like comparing Max Payne with Call Of Duty.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users