Quantcast

» «
Photo

Worst 3D Gta Game?

73 replies to this topic

Poll: What it he worst 3D GTA game you played? (185 member(s) have cast votes)

What it he worst 3D GTA game you played?

1. GTA 3 (23 votes [16.31%])

Percentage of vote: 16.31%

2. GTA VC (7 votes [4.96%])

Percentage of vote: 4.96%

3. GTA SA (13 votes [9.22%])

Percentage of vote: 9.22%

4. GTA LCS (55 votes [39.01%])

Percentage of vote: 39.01%

5. GTA VCS (23 votes [16.31%])

Percentage of vote: 16.31%

6. GTA IV (13 votes [9.22%])

Percentage of vote: 9.22%

7. GTA EPISODES (7 votes [4.96%])

Percentage of vote: 4.96%

Vote Guests cannot vote
ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:30 AM

In your opinion, what is your least Favorite 3D style GTA game? I did not include TLAD or TBOGT cause there add ons. But there included as episodes. I voted for LCS.

Hydro_PlayboyX
  • Hydro_PlayboyX

#TeamFranklin

• Members

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:13 PM

i didnt play LCS and VCS, so i voted for SA because i liked all other games over SA

thatstupidbug
  • thatstupidbug

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:26 PM

as a single game, TLAD. but since it's an expansion (and TBOGT was very good), i can't vote for Episode, so my vote goes to VCS.

the city was awful (brighter than the original, but with less unique interiors), the graphic was nothing special, the storyline wasn't bad but boring at times, and the character was one of the weakest

skills
  • skills

Local Dirt Bag

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

I would have to say vice city stories, because my game crashes so much to point I don't play it no more. The CD was brought new, no scratches at all. cry.gif

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:16 PM

1.SA
2.IV
3.VC
4.EFLC
5.VCS
6.LCS
7.III

so I voted for GTA 3

02fishera
  • 02fishera

PSN ID: TeamTango91

• The Yardies
  • England

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

I voted for San Andreas, in my opinion, its the most overrated game of the series. Sure the title was ambitious but when I look past the mini games and large map, I can't help but feel that it was the weakest of the series. The story wasn't overly compelling and CJ was about as likeable as an STD.

On top of that, the cities themselves weren't particularly interesting and the game was riddled with bugs and problems such as the draw distance.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:17 AM

i don't understand the hate towards SA, sure the story wasnt as good as IV, but the replay value of SA far surpasses IV. in so many ways.

however i voted for LCS.

sonnyBlack
  • sonnyBlack

Rest your trigger on my finger

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:51 AM

I guess VCS. My favorite hobby in the games is car collecting, mainly the ones from missions with unique paintjobs. But I'm unable to do this in VCS because of how bad the garage eating in this game is. This problem existed in all GTAs I've played, but hands down it is the worst in VCS. For me, vehicles don't last for longer than 3 saves at the most before disappearing, regardless of how little or how many cars are in the garage and at which location I'm saving at. Basically, there's no way around it.

So this took a pretty big chunk of my enjoyment away. confused.gif

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Thursday, Mar 15 2012, 12:17)
i don't understand the hate towards SA, sure the story wasnt as good as IV, but the replay value of SA far surpasses IV. in so many ways.

however i voted for LCS.

I don't hate SA, but like 02fishera I just find it overrated. Take away all the toys and it's not as good or as sustained as other GTA games IMO which have more going for them than gameplay features.

Replay value I feel is subjective. I've completed GTA IV more times than SA for example.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:30 AM

I voted VCS, just simply because it wasn't as enjoyable as the rest.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Thursday, Mar 15 2012, 01:17)

however i voted for LCS.

Exactly. Im thinking most people who hate the game, not trying to accuse people, are just possibly racist.

02fishera
  • 02fishera

PSN ID: TeamTango91

• The Yardies
  • England

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (ccrogers15 @ Thursday, Mar 15 2012, 13:45)
QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Thursday, Mar 15 2012, 01:17)

however i voted for LCS.

Exactly. Im thinking most people who hate the game, not trying to accuse people, are just possibly racist.

Going by your logic, you must be sexist because you keep complaining about AMY. dozingoff.gif

Just because somebody doesn't rate the game, it doesn't mean that they should be painted as being racist. There are many legitimate reasons as to why people feel that SA is an overrated game.

For example, those who disliked CJ didn't dislike him because of his skin colour, it was just the fact that he was a weak protagonist. CJ didn't really have a particularly interesting or outstanding personality, was consistent or likeable. Its hard to warm to a protagonist who either whines or simply responds with, "Kill that guy? Fo sure," without giving it any thought.

Proud Fool
  • Proud Fool

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:27 PM

I love them all so I'd rather say "least favorite" being LCS"

Reiji
  • Reiji

Sarcastic Cock

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:57 PM

Vice City. It's still a good game, but I wasn't feeling the vibe because I didn't exist in the mid 80's.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

I voted for GTA III. Don't get me wrong, it's a classic and still a fantastic game that blew me away the first time I played it. However, it seems dated by today standards since alot of the mechanics were improved in later games. I was also annoyed by the difficulty in several cases. All that aside though, it's still had a huge impact on me the first time I played it.

I'm actually surprised no one has voted for GTA IV, considering the lack of features compared to San Andreas. I personally loved GTA IV though.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:14 AM

GTA IV and it ain't even close. I don't give a rat's ass about HD or "realism". I want to play GTA for entertainment and to be driven away from reality in a world that can only exist in fantasy. IV takes all that away with the slower driving, weapon limits and complete removal of most features that made San Andreas the best game I have ever played.

Every reason people complain about SA is exactly why I love that game. The ability to work out, eat, flying planes, jetpacks, the over the top storyline, the urban lifestyle, the prominence of hip-hop music and the perfect 90s atmosphere.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:53 AM

QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ Monday, Mar 19 2012, 12:14)
GTA IV and it ain't even close. I don't give a rat's ass about HD or "realism". I want to play GTA for entertainment and to be driven away from reality in a world that can only exist in fantasy. IV takes all that away with the slower driving, weapon limits and complete removal of most features that made San Andreas the best game I have ever played.

Every reason people complain about SA is exactly why I love that game. The ability to work out, eat, flying planes, jetpacks, the over the top storyline, the urban lifestyle, the prominence of hip-hop music and the perfect 90s atmosphere.

Don't worry man, I 100% agree with you. That's what made SA the best, it was far from realism, but not to fantasy at the same time.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:54 AM

QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ Monday, Mar 19 2012, 12:14)

The only thing from SA that I wish was in GTA IV was car customizing as it would've made sense with Brucie. Everything else was expendable IMO that I couldn't give two sh*ts about.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Monday, Mar 19 2012, 08:54)
The only thing from SA that I wish was in GTA IV was car customizing as it would've made sense with Brucie. Everything else was expendable IMO that I couldn't give two sh*ts about.

I loved all the features in San Andreas apart from maybe dating. IV has a lot of unnecessary realism that gets under my skin. I dislike the new police system and worst of all is how Niko is thrown out of a car if he crashes at a high speed. I enjoyed the game and all, but it's not my favorite to go to when I need my dose of GTA, San Andreas always takes the top spot, hell, I've played the story about 5 times in a row and I still love it. And I've also lost count of how many times I've finished the game in total, probably over 15.

San Andreas is the definition of fun. Huge landscape, different places with every city, the ability to make your Carl however you want, all the varied missions, car customizing, all the awesome safehouses (even if the interiors are mostly identical) and pretty much any extra feature there is.

Irrational
  • Irrational

Federação das Américas

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

There's no "worst", they're all perfect, but in my Favorite List, it goes like that:

1.Grand Theft Auto III
2. Vice City
3. Vice City Stories
4. Liberty City Stories
5. San Andreas

w32natoproducoes
  • w32natoproducoes

Renato Urbano

• Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:08 AM

all GTA 3d games are good and cool LOL

Tommy34
  • Tommy34

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

I like them all but didn't like the fact they included San Fierro and Las Venturas as part of San Andreas. From the graphics standpoint LC is the least enjoyable but at the time of the release one could not expect better graphics.

Maxaxle
  • Maxaxle

Used Car Acquisition Technician

• Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

LCS just felt like a GTA3 rehash, for the most part. Other than that, it was in serious need of GOOD minigames.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:47 PM

LCS is my favourite
GTA III is my least favourite so i voted GTA III.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:38 AM

QUOTE (Maxaxle @ Wednesday, Mar 21 2012, 22:42)
Other than that, it was in serious need of GOOD minigames.

One of the minigames in LCS I hated was the Car Salesman. It was a bad idea and even worse as a side-mission. It was incredibly annoying having to please the stupid customers by test driving in a certain way such as driving really fast or running over pedestrians (which would attract the police, making things more frustrating). And if you messed up on a high level then you'd have to start all over again. It was a bloody nightmare to pass.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:56 AM

QUOTE (Maxaxle @ Thursday, Mar 22 2012, 09:42)
LCS just felt like a GTA3 rehash, for the most part. Other than that, it was in serious need of GOOD minigames.

To me LCS's problem wasn't that. On the contrary I should love LCS because I love mafia themed games, but I've never been able to get into LCS.

I'm not sure what it was. Perhaps I would've liked it more if it had VCS's empire building.

SammiiDoogles
  • SammiiDoogles

Where is my mind?

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:03 PM

Close, I love them all for something but LCS was my least favourite - although I did quite like the story, for a post SA game it was quite bland as far as features go.
Second would be VCS, that would be my least favourite if it weren't for the empire building - that feature alone pretty much saved the game for me, so much fun. I hated Vic Vance though, worst protagonist hands down; the story was pretty meh too.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:34 AM

LCS. Not bad but it looked like a PS1 era game.

Callum
  • Callum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:29 PM

Though still a great game, I personally dislike III the most, as its general atmosphere is so grey and dull. In contrast, Vice City has a fantastic feel to it; always sunny, bright, palm trees, etc.

Maxaxle
  • Maxaxle

Used Car Acquisition Technician

• Members

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (Callum @ Friday, Mar 30 2012, 13:29)
Though still a great game, I personally dislike III the most, as its general atmosphere is so grey and dull. In contrast, Vice City has a fantastic feel to it; always sunny, bright, palm trees, etc.

I'm just going to make a stupid argument here and say that you should try modding the atmosphere if you're playing on PC and that somehow makes it better than VC. IMO the atmosphere helped by making it feel somewhat depressing (think GTA2).

Even today, however, Vice City looks amazing, and with the right graphics mods you can make decent posters with it. I even printed out one of a silver-and-black Phoenix in front of that one club with the blue and pink neon lights, nothing but ENB 0.0075b (maybe one too many zeroes) and the neon lights reflecting off the hood. Oh, and a hooker asked me from behind the car if I wanted a good time. At least it's not obvious in the picture.

Maybe I'll get around to finding that picture sometime...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users