• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic
Foruman
  • Foruman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:23 AM

Hello All!

A suggestion for a mod that I am dying to see for GTA IV is a tactical UMP45, complete with suppressor, holographic (not red dot) scope, laser attatchment on left, flashlight attachment on right, and a charging handle on the bottom. I know that there is already a UMP45 mod, but it doesn't have these specific attachments on it that make it look like a police/SWAT weapon, which I am aiming for by using LCPD:FR. It would be amazing if someone can come up with this, as it is my favorite weapon in all FPS games.

If no one would like to make a new model out of scratch, then can someone edit the one already made by someone else and just add a suppressor? There's a nice UMP45 model here that already has a flashlight and a holo scope. I already made my own modifications to its textures with new custom differential and normal maps for it with bullets showing at the sides of the magazine. But now, I am looking to see if someone can help attach a suppressor to it. I think it should be fairly easy, since all I am asking is for a suppressor to be added onto a UMP45, and if you decide to just use a UMP45 model that is already made, I don't think the owner will mind in the slightest.

Thanks to anyone who can accomplish this task. I'd really appreciate your time and help!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users