GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (wolfy boy @ Tuesday, Mar 13 2012, 16:17)
do you really think he would wear the same tank top for 20 years

Nah, he just keeps going to Binco to buy another

TheFIREFLY
  • TheFIREFLY

Wanderer

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

PEOPLE PEOPLE.

This thread is 1 YEAR OLD.

ThunderSt0rm
  • ThunderSt0rm

(CDC ftw)Do you think we could play another game?

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (TheFIREFLY @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 17:18)
PEOPLE PEOPLE.

This thread is 1 YEAR OLD.

This stain is called "Vtardation". After Steak and Pizza topics were locked, that stain needed to migrate and multiply somewhere else just like here. So far the only cure is a lock.

Zulu412
  • Zulu412

Chiver

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 15:38)
QUOTE (Zulu412 @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 13:56)
They said IV would be out 6 months before it was.

That is not true. GTA IV was announced in May 2006 on E3 for a release in October 2007 so that are 17 months before the supposed release date. However, in August 2007 so only two months before the supposed release date, GTA IV was delayed to early 2008. On January 24th 2008, Rockstar announced the new release date that was April 29th 2008 which are three months then.

I didn't mean they announced 6 months before hand, I meant they said it would be released 6 months before it actually was...hence the delay to early 2008...roughly 6 months.

Suck it.

DrippinJaws
  • DrippinJaws

I am watching you...

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (kesta195 @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 16:17)
QUOTE (Deadly Target @ Tuesday, Mar 13 2012, 15:19)
Wow, did any of you actually watch the trailer? CJ is at 1:06

user posted image

and yes, CJ probably owns half of Los Santos - he's the protagonist after all.

OMG... am I the only person who think this was a joke? sigh.gif Even some forum leaders couldn't get it right. *facepalms*

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Insert Things I Hate Here

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

Where's Sweet?

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (reform @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 15:32)
QUOTE (jamieleng @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 15:30)
I see CJ on the seashore.

Is there any chance the admin's on this site could make it so you need to pass an IQ test before you open an account here. Also get everyone who has already signed up to take one too.

I thought the internet was supposed to enhance our intelligence, not destroy it. Oh well.

The place would be f*cking deserted!

The original internet was indeed a privileged place, accessible only by the scientists and researchers of the world, which was effectively an IQ test requirement, and yes, the internet was pretty deserted back then. But you know those scientists, all the research was soon posted online and there was nothing else to talk about, so eventually they just started sending around cat jokes, uploading pr0n and flaming each other over trivial misunderstandings. At that point, the government decided, this just looks like the rest of society, so we might as well open up the internet to the unwashed masses. Now here we are. biggrin.gif

Kooldude300
  • Kooldude300

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:19 PM

Nope III era diffrent from HD era

Legendary912
  • Legendary912

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

C.J will probably have a cameo appearance when we visit Las Venturas.

HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST
  • HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST

FREE ROAM PEST AND BUZZARD MASTER K/D 13.95

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (wolfy boy @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 17:06)
QUOTE (Deadly Target @ Tuesday, Mar 13 2012, 16:19)

user posted image

not this sh*t again biggrin.gif facedesk.gif

the two games are not in the same "universe" (but if they were he would)

that is cj and the black police man chasing is cj as well

Zulu412
  • Zulu412

Chiver

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 16:29)
QUOTE (kesta195 @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 17:17)
And I genuinely face-palmed when I saw the topic title, which is a first for me.

Yeah, I don't understand why some people still don't understand that Carl Johnson won't exist in GTA V, alone because he's the protagonist from GTA San Andreas which is in the 3D-era while GTA V is in the HD-era. It is theoretically possible that we see hints, references or easter-eggs of some characters of past GTA games in GTA V and it's also possible that we hear some of them in the radio or that we see them on TV, but it is not possible that characters from other eras would physically return in GTA V. An example would be that if you kill Playboy X in GTA IV and get his savehouse then you can wear clothes that look like the one Claude wears in GTA III and in GTA San Andreas during some cutscenes.

as i said before, not saying CJ will be in V. But:

to every DBAG that thinks the eras or universes or whatever make a lick of difference your less than intelligent.

Just like the movies (maybe even more so) games & designers & companies can say one thing & go back on it an hour later. I don't care if the brutha is in V or not, but to say it's impossible cuz of the universe crap cuz R* said soooo nervous.gif stoopid!

They're capable of putting in the game whatever they want, you honestly think they're 100% truthfull, not misleading ever.
OK ostrich, get your head out the ground. icon13.gif

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (Zulu412 @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 17:30)
And I genuinely face-palmed when I saw the topic title, which is a first for me.

Yeah, I don't understand why some people still don't understand that Carl Johnson won't exist in GTA V, alone because he's the protagonist from GTA San Andreas which is in the 3D-era while GTA V is in the HD-era. It is theoretically possible that we see hints, references or easter-eggs of some characters of past GTA games in GTA V and it's also possible that we hear some of them in the radio or that we see them on TV, but it is not possible that characters from other eras would physically return in GTA V. An example would be that if you kill Playboy X in GTA IV and get his savehouse then you can wear clothes that look like the one Claude wears in GTA III and in GTA San Andreas during some cutscenes.

to every DBAG that thinks the eras or universes or whatever make a lick of difference your less than intelligent.

Just like the movies (maybe even more so) games & designers & companies can say one thing & go back on it an hour later. I don't care if the brutha is in V or not, but to say it's impossible cuz of the universe crap cuz R* said soooo nervous.gif stoopid!

They're capable of putting in the game whatever they want, you honestly think they're 100% truthfull, not misleading ever.

Really man? Really? I'm done.

facedesk.gif

MattyIce
  • MattyIce

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

GUYS GUYS! THEY CAN'T PUT AMMUNATION OR BICYCLES OR CLUCKIN' BELL OR DILDO WEAPONS IN GTA V BECAUSE THEY WERE IN PAST GTA ERA AND UNIVERSE GAMES!!! THERE'S NO WAY THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM COULD RECREATE SUCH THINGS BECAUSE ITS PAST ERA!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

DUUUURDY DERPPP DAYYY DARRRRRR!!!

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:39 PM

I hope CJ's penis is in GTA V.

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

I occasionally make maps.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:41 PM

God, people need some therapy here...

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (Libertyking @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 17:41)

Their Therapists have a lot to answer for.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (Zulu412 @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 22:30)

You should really put a sarcasm smilie at the end of your post because some people might think you're being serious.

Rjeev142
  • Rjeev142

Snitches get stitches

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (RED_ @ Tuesday, Mar 13 2012, 16:17)
QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Tuesday, Mar 13 2012, 15:25)
QUOTE (Deadly Target @ Tuesday, Mar 13 2012, 15:19)

user posted image

and yes, CJ probably owns half of Los Santos - he's the protagonist after all.

Yea man, totally looks like an accurate depiction of a what a nearly 50 year old CJ would look like

He's a powerful man now, i bet he could have botox and the full works done. He's just getting with the times!

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but assuming that cj is still alive, my guess is that he'd be your jay z type businessman. But of course, we won't be seeing him in gta 5.

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (VoiceoftheVoiceless @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 18:42)
QUOTE (Libertyking @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 17:41)

Their Therapists have a lot to answer for.

I knew someone was gonna say that.

MattyIce
  • MattyIce

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:00 PM

These threads are fxcking dumb and so are all you virgins debating which characters will be in the game.

Who gives a sh*t, you're not gonna not play the game if CJ isn't in it. You wouldn't take the time to register for this forum if you weren't gonna get the game regardless.

Y'all all have gone bat sh*t over the lack of info. Fiddle with your baby dick and be patient. The game will come out when it's ready and all you virgins are gonna explode your prepubescent cum all over the controller when you get your slimy paws on the game, regardless of the character you're playing.

Pretend Franklin is CJ and swallow sh*t. LULZ.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

Maybe Franklin inherited CJ's penis?

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (reform @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 19:12)

You seem like you need some attention.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Libertyking @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 18:19)

Realistic Testicles in GTA V icon14.gif

MattyIce
  • MattyIce

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (Libertyking @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 23:19)

I'd like some attention from Franklin and CJs penis.

Poke my face with your pixelated cock. HARD.

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:30 PM

It's funny how people invest so much energy into GTA "eras" when Rockstar reuses city names, car names, and business names from "era" to "era". This whole era thing is pure bullsh*t, many aspects of the old games remain in the new games. I can find Didier Sach stores in GTA San Andreas and in GTA IV. So much for "eras" huh? Fans need to stop believing this era sh*t. Rockstar only said that because it's theIR excuse to recreate the old cities. You can drive an Infernus in GTA 4 and drive an Infernus in Vice City. So what changed?

This was the Rockstar meeting before GTA 4 came out. *Dan Houser walks into the meeting room to discuss GTA 4".

Dan Houser: Quick guys, the next 3 games are in Liberty City, Los Santos, and VC. But how do we explain recreating the old cities?

Employee #1: Well we dont want people think we're getting lazy. So we can just tell the fanboys that the cities exist in different eras.

Dan Houser: But I thought you told me that Well Stacked Pizza Co, the Infernus, Prolaps, and a bunch of other old things were gonna be in the next game?

Employee #2: Dont worry, fanboys wont care, they'll eat that ERA sh*t up like they do everything else.

Dan Houser: HAHAHA!! You're right, those f*cking suckers will accept it. With marketing like this, we'll NEVER have to make a new city ever again!! Good work!! You guys are geniuses. Now who wants some Well Stacked Pizza?

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

I bet we kill CJ in the first mission to establish dominance.

Ermac
  • Ermac

Black Spasmodic

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (DoubleOGJohnson @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 23:30)
It's funny how people invest so much energy into GTA "eras" when Rockstar reuses city names, car names, and business names from "era" to "era". This whole era thing is pure bullsh*t, many aspects of the old games remain in the new games. I can find Didier Sach stores in GTA San Andreas and in GTA IV. So much for "eras" huh? Fans need to stop believing this era sh*t. Rockstar only said that because it's theIR excuse to recreate the old cities. You can drive an Infernus in GTA 4 and drive an Infernus in Vice City. So what changed?

This was the Rockstar meeting before GTA 4 came out. *Dan Houser walks into the meeting room to discuss GTA 4".

Dan Houser: Quick guys, the next 3 games are in Liberty City, Los Santos, and VC. But how do we explain recreating the old cities?

Employee #1: Well we dont want people think we're getting lazy. So we can just tell the fanboys that the cities exist in different eras.

Dan Houser: But I thought you told me that Well Stacked Pizza Co, the Infernus, Prolaps, and a bunch of other old things were gonna be in the next game?

Employee #2: Dont worry, fanboys wont care, they'll eat that ERA sh*t up like they do everything else.

Dan Houser: HAHAHA!! You're right, those f*cking suckers will accept it. With marketing like this, we'll NEVER have to make a new city ever again!! Good work!! You guys are geniuses. Now who wants some Well Stacked Pizza?

Reusing brands and vehicles is not the same as reusing characters.

15 pages. bored.gif

MattyIce
  • MattyIce

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:44 PM

What if... Franklin is actually CJ in a new ERA and uses his hung meat to rip a hole in the time vortex vagina to bring back old universe characters?

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:54 PM

So,... what did you guys say Lamar's last name is? Johnson? ...no relation colgate.gif

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE (IM_YOUR_GOD @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 14:59)
I made a topic like this awhile back and even included links of CJ and Mad Dogg in GTAIV. Like their poster and CD albums. The reason this has some many views is because its quite clear it kinda make R* different universal statement, flawed. But is their ryight, I don't want CJ in gtav but I would like the to pay homage to old protagonist in some way or form, even if its radio talk or rumours of one man owning the whole city.

Maybe in GTAV there will be a CJ lookalike, that changed his name and always talks about past and its glory days.

Yeah this is fact, you made a key point that Madd Dogg's album was in GTA 4. On top of that, it was the digitally remastered version. Remastered albums are updated versions of older albums like how 2Pac, Dr. Dre, Nas and a bunch of other 1990's albums were rereleased. Madd Dogg's album cant be digitally remastered unless an older version existed. So for anyone who buys this "era" bullsh*t they should remember that. Madd Dogg's old album from a so called different era appeared in another game, and the album was created not only in a different "era" but not even the same decade as GTA 4. Eras dont exist, R* made that sh*t up and fans ran with it. There's a breed of fans who cling to the eras as if they are LEGITIMATE continuity. No they are not, they are just ficiticious marketing ploys to recreate the old cities.

Im not saying CJ with be in GTA 5. But it's just funny to me how fanboys get mad and call posters stupid whenever they ask about characters returning but yet they never call Rockstar dumb for bringing back cars and stores and other random sh*t from the old imaginery "eras". By their logic, Rockstar is just as stupid either that or Rockstar isnt living up to its own storyline/era plot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users